LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, Daring said:

I might legit ask David for a 4790K for my birthday. If not, I'll ask him for Planet Coaster.

It's still a few months away, so... we'll see.

Oh, that's nice. I'll see what I bug Brendan about for my birthday. It's still about 9 months away so we'll see what goes on.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Oh, that's nice. I'll see what I bug Brendan about for my birthday. It's still about 9 months away so we'll see what goes on.

Having an i7 would be nice, but if he can't get me that I'll try to get one on my own. No pressure on that boy.

11 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

tG7UI.png

That occasionally happens to me

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

"American Flavor? That's a bit fucking generic, isn't it? What on earth does that mean?"

tG9sD.png

It means it tastes like a federal republic.

It tastes like Freedom units.

Drink this for a nice taste of freedom!

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

"American Flavor? That's a bit fucking generic, isn't it? What on earth does that mean?"

tG9sD.png

(Time stamped to relevant joke, you don't need to watch the entire video)

2 hours ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

They sent him over to wipe us out. Too bad he didn't win.

I'm looking forward for a Paul Ryan vs Martin O'Malley 2020 elections. Who is the most good looking president for America in 2020.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

7 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Martin O'Malley is cute and all, but really?

Yes really, Martin O'Malley 2020.

Honestly, I wouldn't be opposed to a second term of Trump if he does alright these first 4 years.

But I get a fleeting suspicion we should perhaps shift away from talking about politics.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

9 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

hmmm, and he's off to such a great start isn't he?

Well it depends on your prospective, credit is due where credit is deserved, he's living up to his campaign promises.

But that's all I'm going to say to hopefully avoid further discussion of this subject matter that many can't seem to find a common ground on or agree to disagree and have civil conversations. Like @Dan Castellaneta said it seems that the refusal to agree to disagree and what not has sorta divided this community. Personally I could talk about politics if the participants are willing to listen and they don't have to agree and I don't want them to, it's nice when people agree with you but eh. Honestly, if I could get better at supporting my claims and evidence and work on being more persuasive, it's possible I could do pretty well in a class such as debate. Personally I wouldn't mind being a politician at a state level, but that's because I love Minnesota, I want what's best for it and its people. 

Which some people may agree to an extent but say they love their country more than their state but love their state too, and that's alright, I don't completely agree with that. But as long as Minnesota remains attached to the United States, I suppose it's an understandable stance.

9 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

hmph. Fine.

lol

47 minutes ago, wcreek said:

But I get a fleeting suspicion we should perhaps shift away from talking about politics.

Fine 9_9

I kinda regret signing up to LTT using my real personal email address. It means Luke and the forum mods already know who I am. :ph34r:

49 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I kinda regret signing up to LTT using my real personal email address. It means Luke and the forum mods already know who I am. :ph34r:

At least he can track you down when he falls madly in love with you. 

We might as well rename this thread to "trying to summon @Slick

- snip-

1 minute ago, MrDynamicMan said:

At least he can track you down when he falls madly in love with you. 

We might as well rename this thread to "trying to summon @Slick

Not gonna happen bruh. I don't want an internet restraining order (aka ban hammer) or get Slick-burned.

It actually creeps me since they know my IP address and email address. I found in some reddit forum few days ago that some forums can track down and reveal the identity of its members. Don't you know that you can geolocate someone if you send them an email because unfortunately, an IP address is attached when someone sends an email.

8 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Not gonna happen bruh. I don't want an internet restraining order (aka ban hammer) or get Slick-burned.

It actually creeps me since they know my IP address and email address. I found in some reddit forum few days ago that some forums can track down and reveal the identity of its members. Don't you know that you can geolocate someone if you send them an email because unfortunately, an IP address is attached when someone sends an email.

Use Tor, a VPN, throw away email account, and a burner phone using public wifi. ez

22 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Correction, I don't believe they themselves do, probably the one guy who hosts this forum, because LMG iirc doesn't host this server themselves. They just basically own the domain if memory serves, a mod might now or does know.

14 minutes ago, EPENEX said:

Use Tor, a VPN, throw away email account, and a burner phone using public wifi. ez

I don't feel like making another LTT account. I'm using Tunnelbear now. My real personal email has my name on it.

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Correction, I don't believe they themselves do, probably the one guy who hosts this forum, because LMG iirc doesn't host this server themselves. They just basically own the domain if memory serves, a mod might now or does know.

I guess you're right. I don't think they're selling email addresses because my Spam folder is squeaky clean.

16 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

AFAIK, you can change the email address associated with your account. 

Also, you can only get someone's IP from an email if the email server that you send it through doesn't strip it out, but any properly configured email server does (all major email providers remove user IP addresses from emails).

15 hours ago, wcreek said:

We do host the site ourself, we just don't host it on a server at the office. It runs in a data centre, but we manage it fully. 

15 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I don't feel like making another LTT account. I'm using Tunnelbear now. My real personal email has my name on it.

I guess you're right. I don't think they're selling email addresses because my Spam folder is squeaky clean.

As per our Privacy Policy, we don't sell any of your personal information :)

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB