LGBT community

carguy86

*sigh* I keep trying to play Battlefield 4, but a new problem crops up every time I try. First, it kept crashing when I went to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. I fixed that, but then I was having trouble aiming with my mouse. It felt really laggy, and I eventually realized it was probably caused by me accidentally dropping it into a bowl of water while it was on. Now I'm on a new mouse, and I've more or less gotten used to it, but today I'm getting some extreme lag, with high ping spikes(even one to 1128 ms), packet loss, the whole schebang(is that how you spell it?), even though no one else is doing anything significant with the internet right now, or at least, nothing out of the ordinary. I give up, so I'm gonna take a nap.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Dayum guys, we are almost at 400 pages!

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

13 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

Dayum guys, we are almost at 400 pages!

And only half the thread is derailment material too. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

9 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

And only half the thread is derailment material too. 

What only half? WE NEED LESS RAILS! MORE DERAILMENT!!! /S

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

3 minutes ago, Daring said:

400 GET!

Get shrekt m8!

*Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn* should have used a spoiler but i dont know how to make one *Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn**Airhorn*

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

18 minutes ago, Tibbles said:

yay and stuff

Why? Celebrating 400 pages?

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Just now, Tibbles said:

Idk I'm just really bored

K, pm me if you want, on mobile and on vacation so i might not respond right away but ill try!

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

7 hours ago, wcreek said:

Damn kids /s

Darude /s

7 hours ago, Strando123 said:

Parrents now a days, haven they got condoms and abortions? /S

Noooooope. Not in my area..

7 hours ago, Strando123 said:

@themctipers i didnt mean to offend you or anything, you are welcome to jeep posting here if you want. (I just got worried that my last post offended you because you are usualy pretty active in here but you havent posted anything after that)

Fell asleep at 7am woke up at 4:20 it's ok

5 hours ago, Tibbles said:

hai guise I'm bak from ikea

Ikea isn't a thing in my area

:( 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

On 7/30/2016 at 11:15 PM, themctipers said:

Tea > coffee 

800 years of war fueled by caffeine 

do you like men

Just now, GreezyJeezy said:

do you like men

What did you expect? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

TIL that Oblivion's level scaling is so broken, it's actually better to stay at level 1 the entire game than to level up.

Just now, Tibbles said:

bai guise I sleep now

Oh no D: 

see you at 2am again 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 hour ago, Strando123 said:

Good night guys!

IMG_20160811_214515.jpg

(This is the view from my bedroom window)

OMG that is a beautiful view! so jelly you live in a 2 story and have the water right there! I hate being in the middle of land...

Congrats on this thread getting to 400 pages!!!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

On 8/11/2016 at 3:26 PM, themctipers said:

Oh no D: 

see you at 2am again 

you're really gay? lol

4 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

you're really gay? lol

No shit?

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, GreezyJeezy said:

lololololol

K?

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, GreezyJeezy said:

idc fam

Ok??...?

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

25 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

OMG that is a beautiful view! so jelly you live in a 2 story and have the water right there! I hate being in the middle of land...

Congrats on this thread getting to 400 pages!!!

Its grandma's house, we are just visiting (7 hour drive from Home or a one hour flight)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server: