LGBT community

carguy86
On 11/15/2017 at 5:50 AM, Daring said:

So the US and Germany abbreviate their states down to two letters, Canada abbreviates its provinces down to two letters, but Australia and Mexico abbreviate their states down to three letters.

Interesting.

err no

We have NSW, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, and WA

On 11/15/2017 at 3:35 PM, AshleyAshes said:

I am certainly not reading the manga 'Prunus Girl' at work, on my third day of this new job, because there's no work for me to do yet...

c3d664e815be171b12812cc0f5034a9353f4df28_hq.jpg

the amount of anime/manga characters who seem to live as women yet still call themselves guys is silly :3

21 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

*shrugs*  No one at work ever figures out I'm trans. ^^;

anybody who calls me a trap gets the cold shoulder

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

DON'T TAKE MY BL AND FEMMYBOYS AWAY FROM ME OR YOU WILL FACE MY FUJOSHI RAGE! D:

17349984_10212462686345365_339893459161949539_o.thumb.jpg.7dda09335643725c2d186500b850b1a1.jpg

Tbh, I find that sort of manga and anime to be more tantalizing than enjoyable.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

Just now, Zodiark1593 said:

Tbh, I find that sort of manga and anime to be more tantalizing than enjoyable.

What's the difference? :3

2 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

DON'T TAKE MY BL AND FEMMYBOYS AWAY FROM ME OR YOU WILL FACE MY FUJOSHI RAGE! D:

17349984_10212462686345365_339893459161949539_o.thumb.jpg.7dda09335643725c2d186500b850b1a1.jpg

I'm not saying i dislike em

i'm just saying the possibility of some of them being transwomen is pretty high

43 minutes ago, Sylvie said:

I'm not saying i dislike em

i'm just saying the possibility of some of them being transwomen is pretty high

*tisk tisk*  Unable to respect their pronouns or gender identities.  How hypocritical. :(

12 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

*tisk tisk*  Unable to respect their pronouns or gender identities.  How hypocritical. :(

it's more of a hypothetical than me really caring. there's a different culture in asia anyway

3 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Also... They're cartoons. :P

one could also argue that media like movies and TVs are also just fiction but clearly it matters as to how LGBT people are represented in those too

@hey_yo_ so I asked her what if I made her dinner instead with pre-made pasta but if I overcooked it to shit. Would she still eat what I attempted? She opened the message and didn't respond. Instead, she messaged me about a different topic related to my SnapChat story. I guess she didn't want to hurt my feelings by saying no..... or didn't want to give me the wrong impression if she said yes. Or I shouldn't have put her on the spot.

Heartbreak.jpg

Lol just kiddin' I'm alright. For now. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

10 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

@hey_yo_ so I asked her what if I made her dinner instead with pre-made pasta but if I overcooked it to shit. Would she still eat what I attempted? She opened the message and didn't respond. Instead, she messaged me about a different topic related to my SnapChat story. I guess she didn't want to hurt my feelings by saying no..... or didn't want to give me the wrong impression if she said yes. Or I shouldn't have put her on the spot.

Heartbreak.jpg

Lol just kiddin' I'm alright. For now. 

just talk to them

bottled up feelings are horrible

I am at my i7 8700th post count

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Speaking of the 8700, my 8700K arrives on Monday :D

I should probably reset my clocks to stock before then.

1 hour ago, Princess Cadence said:

I am at my i7 8700th post count

I'm awarding you a new CPU for your 8700th post. :P

image.thumb.png.1256de8d2473071288d58c49df7d7daf.png

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

3 hours ago, Sylvie said:

just talk to them

bottled up feelings are horrible

Sounds about right. Have Bottled up feelings for her for about 2 years now. 

In other news, I'm eating candy from a Halloween stash during my break at work. Been doing this for about 2 weeks now..

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

4 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I guess she didn't want to hurt my feelings by saying no..... or didn't want to give me the wrong impression if she said yes. Or I shouldn't have put her on the spot.

Did she gave you the wrong impression or you got the wrong impression? How many dates have you two done together?

9 hours ago, Sylvie said:

it wasn't specifically clothing

just everything about me

Hmm, that's a tough one. Some people would ask me if I'm gay because I do not fit the gay stereotype and the moment I say yes, they can't believe that I am even though I am watching RuPaul's Drag Race.

I got shamed for what I wear twice in my life I think. One is when I was wearing a tie wrong on a party and I wasn't wearing a suit. Second is when me and my first boyfriend are in a beach resort and we're getting weird glances from people.

Just looked at the local paper from yesterday.

I want to imagine the conversation behind choosing the front cover image went something like this.

"The SSM survey results were announced yesterday, we really need to make that the front cover story.... We need a picture with rainbows on it, because that's the symbols for gays, isn't it?... Sharon, what do you have?"... "Umm, I found someone hugging a baby on Facebook... but wait, there's also a rainbow on it"..."okay let's use that one"

IMG20171117140623.thumb.jpg.da1e27010d0effbf0bf8bd1786effc44.jpg