LGBT community

carguy86
3 minutes ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

I'm really into French and German cuisine. Julia Child is basically my role model for ... everything. I did a brief student exchange to Germany in my misspent youth, and absolutely fell in love with the food. Mostly I like to experiment with new dishes and techniques whenever I can.

Did you watch the movie about her with Amy Adams? It made me respect Julia. Tbh I didn't know about her before I watched it. The closest French food I have had are macarons and for German food, a bratwurst from Oktoberfest here (which I bet wasn't very authentic.)

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

2 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Did you watch the movie about her with Amy Adams? It made me respect Julia. Tbh I didn't know about her before I watched it. The closest French food I have had are macarons and for German food, a bratwurst from Oktoberfest here (which I bet wasn't very authentic.)

I have not, but I now have very firm plans for Friday night! Julia Child really was a very remarkable woman.

What's your cuisine of choice then? Can be just eating, doesn't have to be cooking.

2 minutes ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

I have not, but I now have very firm plans for Friday night! Julia Child really was a very remarkable woman.

What's your cuisine of choice then? Can be just eating, doesn't have to be cooking.

The movie was very good. Meryl Streep delivers.

Just eating? Good. If I could afford going out to eat all the time I would. Hmm...I don't think I have a cuisine of choice because it depends on what I'm in the mood for. Could be Chinese one day, Italian the other. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

46 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I can't cook worth a shit because I don't have the patience. I buy already made food from the deli at my work or those sodium packed frozen dinners. I still wish she could teach me how to cook. A mutual friend tells me she makes Romanian food to die for. Sounds extra right since she's from Romania. 

And my folks want me in charge of this year's Thanksgiving dinner. Wtf? The smoke detectors better be functional...or else I'm going to be in the local news.

You know, there’s a saying that states “the best way to a man’s heart (or woman’s heart) is through his/her stomach.” 

But I still struggle at making my own pizza dough so I just buy the pre-made ones and add my own preferred toppings. I don’t even make my own pasta, I just buy it. I make my own sauce though.  

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

3 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

You know, there’s a saying that states “the best way to a man’s heart (or woman’s heart) is through his/her stomach.” 

But I still struggle at making my own pizza dough so I just buy the pre-made ones and add my own preferred toppings. I don’t even make my own pasta, I just buy it. I make my own sauce though.  

I bought her a necklace for her birthday. I made sure to take into account her favorite things, like roses and the color purple when I chose it. Hmmm, I wonder if I had made her breakfast, would she had still eaten the burnt pancakes?

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

For me good food doesn't have to be made 100% from scratch, I mean in some instances it's good with some of that prep-work cut out of the whole ordeal.

I mean in fairness it would be neat to do more stuff from scratch but I mean the mixes, and stuff of that nature is sometimes good too.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

27 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I bought her a necklace for her birthday. I made sure to take into account her favorite things, like roses and the color purple when I chose it. Hmmm, I wonder if I had made her breakfast, would she had still eaten the burnt pancakes?

You can make pancakes from those pre-made pancake mixes. It goes well bacon, sausages and maple syrup. 

23 minutes ago, wcreek said:

For me good food doesn't have to be made 100% from scratch, I mean in some instances it's good with some of that prep-work cut out of the whole ordeal.

I mean in fairness it would be neat to do more stuff from scratch but I mean the mixes, and stuff of that nature is sometimes good too.

Because pine nuts are quite scarce here, I often buy pre made pesto sauces. For red sauce I prefer roasted tomatoes crushed. 

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

You can make pancakes from those pre-made pancake mixes. It goes well bacon, sausages and maple syrup. 

Because pine nuts are quite scarce here, I often buy pre made pesto sauces. For red sauce I prefer roasted tomatoes crushed. 

I legit asked her the pancake question. She said she doesn't eat breakfast. I'm failing so far to your "heart to stomach" quote... :o

1 minute ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I legit asked her the pancake question. She said she doesn't eat breakfast. I'm failing so far to your "heart to stomach" quote... :o

You can take her to a coffee shop or to dinner. 

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

You can take her to a coffee shop or to dinner. 

She had said yes to that. But we've both been busy and it doesn't help she's 500 miles north of me. :(

5 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

She had said yes to that. But we've both been busy and it doesn't help she's 500 miles north of me. :(

The holidays? Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming. 

4 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

The holidays? Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming. 

I have between Christmas and late January when school starts again. Only if I learn how to ice skate too..I'm one of those who has to lean on the rail fence 99% of the time. 

5 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I don’t make pizza dough from scratch. I make pizza with pre-made naan breads. They’re really good. On another note, I’m kind of in the mood for a movie. Any good ones recently?

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

11 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

I don’t make pizza dough from scratch. I make pizza with pre-made naan breads. They’re really good. On another note, I’m kind of in the mood for a movie. Any good ones recently?

Blade Runner 2049 was really good. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

30 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

For the most part, I’d prefer eating pizza in a restaurant because pre-made thin crust dough is hard to find and I love thin crust and so is dip dish and I can’t make those from scratch. But my recent attempt to make a chocolate cupcake was a success. Call me a child but I just have an intense love for chocolate I buy a dozen during exams back in college (75% dark chocolate) and crazy enough I even asked my relatives in LA to buy me a chocolate scented Yankee Candle. ??

I haven’t been into a movie theater lately so I can’t help you with that. 

I’m probably the only person in this thread who is a fan of the TV show “How I Met Your Mother”. 

giphy.gif.bf675e87ec60d6e3bb3807856376e376.gif

giphy.gif.f929d4e580e431a2b524c8ef555ca1dc.gif

9 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Making your own pasta from scratch is some serious next level home chef stuff. Just doing your own sauce can be pretty intensive, depending on how crazy you like to get.

8 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Are you saying .... you would walk 500 miles? Would you ... walk 500 more?

Just now, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

Making your own pasta from scratch is some serious next level home chef stuff. Just doing your own sauce can be pretty intensive, depending on how crazy you like to get.

I’d either buy canned tomatoes or roast tomatoes in the oven then put in a food processor with herbs, salt and a few tablespoons of sugar. Then top it with shiitake mushrooms, sautéed ground beef, white onions, green bell peppers, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese which can be expensive.  

37 minutes ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

Are you saying .... you would walk 500 miles? Would you ... walk 500 more?

But yeah, I would. Even if my feet fall off. Especially when walking the Grapevine. 

On 11/14/2017 at 5:21 AM, hey_yo_ said:

That sucks. I don’t really know why personal choice of clothing bothers people so much. 

it wasn't specifically clothing

just everything about me

On 11/14/2017 at 6:54 AM, Cinnabar Sonar said:

I can't read minds, but if I were to guess, I would say that the way you act bothered them, and thus they tried to guilt trip you into behaving differently.

Even if I am wrong, fuck em.  As long as you are not harming anyone, you should be able to act however you want.

i behave and dress how it's comfortable for me to do so

if they don't like it they can suck my tiny estrogen soaked dick