LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, Bleedingyamato said:

You sound like you know from experience?  ?

Mystery....

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

2 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Baby PC has been set up

IMG_20170529_185100.thumb.jpg.5bdb821c38d04ec80270417b9bd2deb7.jpg

Possibly the worst keyboard for this setup

That keyboard looks very similar to what my parent's 15 year old HP had come with. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

10 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Says the oven

First I'm a tomato now I'm an oven.  The journey continues I guess?  ?

4 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

That keyboard looks very similar to what my parent's 15 year old HP had come with. 

I was just going to say it looks like a keyboard from an old prebuilt.  Something someone my parents or grandparents age would have.  

17 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Like what a "DeadEyePsycho" is?  ?

DeceasedOcularLooney

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

1 minute ago, Bleedingyamato said:

First I'm a tomato now I'm an oven.  The journey continues I guess?  ?

I was just going to say it looks like a keyboard from an old prebuilt.  Something someone my parents or grandparents age would have.  

Problem is that it doesn't exactly fit on my dresser

14961254664721425330851.thumb.jpg.0951b6d7189abe87ba16ce07b9fd9200.jpg

19 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

DeceasedOcularLooney

Different yet not any clearer.  ?   

Points for style though.  

19 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Problem is that it doesn't exactly fit on my dresser

14961254664721425330851.thumb.jpg.0951b6d7189abe87ba16ce07b9fd9200.jpg

Have you considered scooting about 16 inches to the left?

Just now, Bleedingyamato said:

Different yet not any clearer.  ?   

Points for style though.  

Have you considered scooting about 16 inches to the left?

Thats where my 3D printer is going to go.

5 minutes ago, Daring said:

Micro Center has apparently stopped selling the 4790K...

Well I assume Intel wasn't still making new ones so it must have taken this long to sell off the remaining stock

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

Well I assume Intel wasn't still making new ones so it must have taken this long to sell off the remaining stock

I'm still determined to upgrade to the 4790K. Not ready to upgrade from Haswell yet.

Just now, Daring said:

I'm still determined to upgrade to the 4790K. Not ready to upgrade from Haswell yet.

Then wait for the next Ryzen thing... with any luck, it won't be too long (like, <2 years) and it will work properly at launch since it will probably be based on and similar to ryzen, which seems to have been figured out.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Then wait for the next Ryzen thing... with any luck, it won't be too long (like, <2 years) and it will work properly at launch since it will probably be based on and similar to ryzen, which seems to have been figured out.

I might as well go AMD if Intel keeps fucking up their manufacturing process. Don't overclock the 7700K because it runs way too hot, lmfao gtfo Intel.

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

I might as well go AMD if Intel keeps fucking up their manufacturing process. Don't overclock the 7700K because it runs way too hot, lmfao gtfo Intel.

Their new 10 core looks interesting tho, that is if you ignore the (likely very high) price, high TDP, and assume the leaks are all accurate.  7700k-level single-threaded performance, but 10 cores instead of 4 sounds very appealing.

Their new 10 core looks interesting tho, that is if you ignore the (likely very high) price, high TDP, and assume the leaks are all accurate.  7700k-level single-threaded performance, but 10 cores instead of 4 sounds very appealing.

I'd be more alright with 6 or 8 cores.

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

I got my 6700K to 4.5ghz on a 7cm tall 20$ heatsink. After delidding of course. It was thermally throttling at 4ghz before.

Just now, Daring said:

I'd be more alright with 6 or 8 cores.

34 minutes ago, Daring said:

Micro Center has apparently stopped selling the 4790K...

Ebay?

20 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I got my 6700K to 4.5ghz on a 7cm tall 20$ heatsink. After delidding of course. It was thermally throttling at 4ghz before.

4GHz?  That's it's base speed though.    I assume the throttling was because you weren't using a good enough cooler on it?

I always thought that YouTube Red is pretty much limited to US, it's now available to Canada as well. IMG_5518.thumb.PNG.dba93621b0d285817fa3475c66d84ddf.PNG

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, hey_yo_ said:

I always thought that YouTube Red is pretty much limited to US, it's now available to Canada as well. IMG_5518.thumb.PNG.dba93621b0d285817fa3475c66d84ddf.PNG

I wish it was available in Germany:/

4 minutes ago, Ricardo94 said:

I wish it was available in Germany:/

Don't worry because we also don't have it here in PH. I just used a VPN under a Canadian server. I tried signing up but it seems Google knows that I a non-Canadian credit card. ☹️

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Yea I guess I can try using VPN as well:)