LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Banana starts with 'B'

Bich please

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Well I really meant for 

I am bi, and I have a skype chat for uncensored LGBT shitposting, message me on skype to join. Also I am really bored.

To be the main thing discussed, but apparently thsts not going to happen because usb bananas.

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Well I really meant for 

To be the main thing discussed, but apparently thsts not going to happen because usb bananas.

Gut it out and 

stuff

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Come on and slam.

Oooooooh, go Harvard:

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/obesity-prevention-source/obesity-causes/genes-and-obesity/

The Bottom Line: Healthy Environments and Lifestyles Can Counteract Gene-Related Risks

Having a better understanding of the genetic contributions to obesity-especially common obesity-and gene-environment interactions will generate a better understanding of the causal pathways that lead to obesity. Such information could someday yield promising strategies for obesity prevention and treatment. But it’s important to remember that overall, the contribution of genes to obesity risk is small, while the contribution of our toxic food and activity environment is huge. As one scientist wrote, “Genes may co-determine who becomes obese, but our environment determines how many become obese.” (20) That’s why obesity prevention efforts must focus on changing our environment to make healthy choices easier choices, for all.

________

Putting this here so hopefully I can find it again when arguing with 'but its genetics!' oxygen wasters elsewhere on the net.

Linus is my fetish.

8 minutes ago, Bhav said:

Oooooooh, go Harvard:

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/obesity-prevention-source/obesity-causes/genes-and-obesity/

The Bottom Line: Healthy Environments and Lifestyles Can Counteract Gene-Related Risks

Having a better understanding of the genetic contributions to obesity-especially common obesity-and gene-environment interactions will generate a better understanding of the causal pathways that lead to obesity. Such information could someday yield promising strategies for obesity prevention and treatment. But it’s important to remember that overall, the contribution of genes to obesity risk is small, while the contribution of our toxic food and activity environment is huge. As one scientist wrote, “Genes may co-determine who becomes obese, but our environment determines how many become obese.” (20) That’s why obesity prevention efforts must focus on changing our environment to make healthy choices easier choices, for all.

________

Putting this here so hopefully I can find it again when arguing with 'but its genetics!' oxygen wasters elsewhere on the net.

Wrong place to post?

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

Did you not see the post literally right above it

No I'm blind 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

18 minutes ago, themctipers said:

No I'm blind 

I have continued on with where I was going with my google fu in the off topic chit chat thread, since there wasn't a relevant one for this so called 'but its genetics' fad.

Linus is my fetish.

6 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Did I miss the raging shitstorm? Shit.

Anyway I think my gym class is legitimately full of LGBT people... I havent said anything yet...

I just skip gym and swimming, i hate who i am and wearing swim shorts or gym clothes makes me get a massive "depression spike"

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

8 hours ago, wcreek said:

I'm *sort of* super gay. Meaning I sometimes get the feeling like I want to be flamboyant gay though at the same time on the outside I don't look like I'd be like that. 

Very true, the whole "it gets better" crap is a bunch of lies. It either stays the same or gets worse, rarely does it actually get better. 

I also agree that someone who thinks they might be unsure of their sexual orientation or gender identity should try talking to a doctor/psychiatrist or a psychologist of sorts to help one discover oneself. Of course the doctor/councilor can't do everything but they can give suggestions. Unfortunately in America Mental healthcare is basically at the back of the bus in terms of priority. Seeing as @Mister2010 is in Europe it would seem that it's a little better there. Though Latvia might be a little different (not sure about those Baltic states or former USSR states) 
I'm a 16 year old guy, I wasn't completely sure I was gay up until the last three years. I thought I was attracted to the opposite sex up until that point but I realized that I found guys more attractive than gals. Though I agree it's not a stage. I just didn't understand how I felt. 

I know anxiety and depression (both to lesser extents because I seem to be able to not let them take me down too much.)

I don't have many friends. I wouldn't say I have no friends. For me I guess it's mostly I just chat with them whenever I can or want to at school otherwise I'm generally a bit of a loner I guess could best describe myself. Honestly though quality over quantity if that's what you're going for.

I don't mind rock. I'd say my taste in music is generally diverse. Though I do prefer alternative indie pop, rock, folk and whatnot. Mainstream stuff isn't bad.

Some of my favorite bands are Cage the Elephant, Alt-J, Modest Mouse, and Grouplove. Coldplay isn't too bad sometimes.

Hmmm I kinda know that too.

i bet the doctor thing may have helped me find this quicker ... but i kinda tried to figure myself out ... i tend to try to fix my problems on my own ... silently .... i think that is bad for me .. but hey .. i'm still alive .. ain't i?

also mental heath care ... i know nothing about it in this country ... i think that might bite me in the ass xD

and if this was a stage ... i would not be like this constantly ... so far everyone who has said that .. has gotten a punch from me ... but sadly (or for some happily xD) the count is 0 ... 

30 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

I just skip gym and swimming, i hate who i am and wearing swim shorts or gym clothes makes me get a massive "depression spike"

i know that feeling ... taking my shirt off at the beach feels not right ... changing for the gym class feels weird and uncomfortable ... especially after the gym class when changing back to everyday clothes ... there are some guys who take a shower ... you can imagine how awkward i can feel ... 

Oh a few things i forgot to mention about me ... i'm just around 2m tall and around 85kg  ... so that will be tough being a woman that doesn't stand out .. but maybe it will be good i don't know maybe it's good ... oh and shoes will be hard to find ... my shoe size in EU sizes is 46 to 47 ... depends on the shoes and it's already hard to find shoes that i like and that fit >_< 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

1 hour ago, Mister2010 said:

but hey .. i'm still alive .. ain't i?

also mental heath care ... i know nothing about it in this country ... i think that might bite me in the ass xD

and if this was a stage ... i would not be like this constantly ... so far everyone who has said that .. has gotten a punch from me ... but sadly (or for some happily xD) the count is 0 ... 

i know that feeling ... taking my shirt off at the beach feels not right ... changing for the gym class feels weird and uncomfortable ... especially after the gym class when changing back to everyday clothes ... there are some guys who take a shower ... you can imagine how awkward i can feel ... 

Oh a few things i forgot to mention about me ... i'm just around 2m tall and around 85kg  ... so that will be tough being a woman that doesn't stand out .. but maybe it will be good i don't know maybe it's good ... oh and shoes will be hard to find ... my shoe size in EU sizes is 46 to 47 ... depends on the shoes and it's already hard to find shoes that i like and that fit >_< 

1. Lol sure.
  2. Hmmm yeah again I suspect most European countries to be better with that than Americans but some countries in Europe might not care as much like America. I say this because Latvia (and other Baltic States) that were part of the USSR can be more or less progressive than others. Some more pro Russia than others.
  3. Yeah, again I know more about the political stances of most western European countries. Even more so French political stances. Such as the Front National which could be likened to the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei from 1930-45 though not as fascist or militant just racist, homophobic and xenophobic. Though of course I bring up politics so if someone on this forum is from France and happens to like the FN, let me just say.. Nos pays ont la liberté d'expression. Alors votre avis est tien et moi est à moi. (Aussi, je suis désolé si je écrit un mot incorrect...)
  4. Getting back on topic, well I suppose for some they just don't feel comfortable both ways whether they're cis or not.
  5. I feel comfortable around guys changing actually it's not too bad usually then again I pretty much cisgendered and don't fit any of those stereotypes of gay guys. (Wooo hoo, ignoring the sterotype?) 
  6. Not sure the average high of men and women in Latvia, but in America tall women aren't like hated here, though 2m/6' 56" is a bit tall for a woman though. 85kg is a healthy weight for women too even though many would say that's overweight for a female. Shoes well I suppose that might be hard.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

7 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Well I really meant for 

theres a skype chat??

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

6 hours ago, Bhav said:

Was searching for funny 'america genetics' memes. Found this:

59979130.jpg 

Being gay is genetics/hereditary. Though being Obese is sort of both it's not like you're born that way but you could have predispositions to make an easier path for you to become that. Unlike being born gay that is either genetics or something that happened during pregnancy.

Some people do have faster metabolisms than others and that's heavily off genetics but yes Obesity is a lot of choice (some genetics).

Honestly though, why does it matter? I mean we're only here for so long, no matter how well biotechnologies and medicinal technologies get better, also North Korea is starting to get better at making missles and making nuclear warheads. So I mean honestly why does it matter what someone does with life if it really only harms. Them. By that logic that we should stop people by making personal choices that could make them obese. How about we ban everything that's dangerous and potentially deadly if used improperly which would be practically everything.

I don't particularly care for smokers, but I honestly don't care even if their smoke bothers my asthma, I don't smoke and generally not really around smoke but when I have to I don't care that much. 

5 minutes ago, wcreek said:
  1. Lol sure.
  2. Hmmm yeah again I suspect most European countries to be better with that than Americans but some countries in Europe might not care as much like America. I say this because Latvia (and other Baltic States) that were part of the USSR can be more or less progressive than others. Some more pro Russia than others.
  3. Yeah, again I know more about the political stances of most western European countries. Even more so French political stances. Such as the Front National which could be likened to the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei from 1930-45 though not as fascist or militant just racist, homophobic and xenophobic. Though of course I bring up politics so if someone on this forum is from France and happens to like the FN, let me just say.. Nos pays ont la liberté d'expression. Alors votre avis est tien et moi est à moi. (Aussi, je suis désolé si je écrit un mot incorrect...)
  4. Getting back on topic, well I suppose for some they just don't feel comfortable both ways whether they're cis or not.
  5. I feel comfortable around guys changing actually it's not too bad usually then again I pretty much cisgendered and don't fit any of those stereotypes of gay guys. (Wooo hoo, ignoring the sterotype?) 
  6. Not sure the average high of men and women in Latvia, but in America tall women aren't like hated here, though 2m/6' 56" is a bit tall for a woman though. 85kg is a healthy weight for women too even though many would say that's overweight for a female. Shoes well I suppose that might be hard.

Latvia is quite slow in the advancing of everythings .... so that's one reason i want to leave this country ... there are more but meh if you want me to tell them ask but imo no need xD 

Politics .... not a fan of anything related to politics 

america and freedom of speach ... yeah a lot of people don't understand what that actually is and i think the french was good :D .. not much of an expert in french but i think i understood everything xD 

im just not comfortable with my body ... that's about it xD 

guessing the avg height for men would be around 185cm and for women around 170cm ... knowing that my sister is like 156cm tall >_< ...  also .. for my height i'm underweight a bit ( still on the border of healthy ... xD ) ... that's not counting genders n stuff ... 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

16 hours ago, Mister2010 said:

Ok ... I thought I had seen this thread before and well ... i found it ... but i sure didn't expect to find @techswede and  @Strando123 here xD

i-am-everywhere1.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

31 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Being gay is genetics/hereditary. Though being Obese is sort of both it's not like you're born that way but you could have predispositions to make an easier path for you to become that. Unlike being born gay that is either genetics or something that happened during pregnancy.

Some people do have faster metabolisms than others and that's heavily off genetics but yes Obesity is a lot of choice (some genetics).

Honestly though, why does it matter? I mean we're only here for so long, no matter how well biotechnologies and medicinal technologies get better, also North Korea is starting to get better at making missles and making nuclear warheads. So I mean honestly why does it matter what someone does with life if it really only harms. Them. By that logic that we should stop people by making personal choices that could make them obese. How about we ban everything that's dangerous and potentially deadly if used improperly which would be practically everything.

I don't particularly care for smokers, but I honestly don't care even if their smoke bothers my asthma, I don't smoke and generally not really around smoke but when I have to I don't care that much. 

It seems: 

e37.png 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

29 minutes ago, techswede said:

-snip-

Scrolling through and seeing had to be one of the scariest things haha

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

25 minutes ago, techswede said:

i-am-everywhere1.jpg

:D i see 

44 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

Latvia is quite slow in the advancing of everythings .... so that's one reason i want to leave this country ... there are more but meh if you want me to tell them ask but imo no need xD 

Politics .... not a fan of anything related to politics 

america and freedom of speach ... yeah a lot of people don't understand what that actually is and i think the french was good :D .. not much of an expert in french but i think i understood everything xD 

im just not comfortable with my body ... that's about it xD 

guessing the avg height for men would be around 185cm and for women around 170cm ... knowing that my sister is like 156cm tall >_< ...  also .. for my height i'm underweight a bit ( still on the border of healthy ... xD ) ... that's not counting genders n stuff ... 

Yeah that sucks.

I like politics but at the same time I also don't like it...

Very true, what I meant by that was that one is entitled to have their own opinions. Freedom of Speech generally stops where anothers begins. It doesn't grant someone the right to be an ass essentially.

Hmm

Yeah that's pretty much it.

39 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

It seems: 

e37.png 

I kinda got the joke. I just thought I'd give a pessimistic response to it. 

9 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Yeah that sucks.

I like politics but at the same time I also don't like it...

Very true, what I meant by that was that one is entitled to have their own opinions. Freedom of Speech generally stops where anothers begins. It doesn't grant someone the right to be an ass essentially.

Hmm

Yeah that's pretty much it.

yeah i understood the french bit then xD