LGBT community

carguy86
2 hours ago, iDeFecZx said:

theres a skype chat??

Yeah :3

Sometimes it goes inactive for several days, other times its really active. Care to join? Message me with the same username as I have here on LTT

5 hours ago, Strando123 said:

I just skip gym and swimming, i hate who i am and wearing swim shorts or gym clothes makes me get a massive "depression spike"

I have to go to gym, its legitimately the only class I have. And its required to graduate.

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I have to go to gym, its legitimately the only class I have. And its required to graduate.

Well, I guess I would fail that then if I had to do a Sport GCSE...

21 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Yeah :3

Sometimes it goes inactive for several days, other times its really active. Care to join? Message me with the same username as I have here on LTT

Think I got it

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

23 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

22 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

Well, I guess I would fail that then if I had to do a Sport GCSE...

at the last school i though the grading system for the gym class was pure bs (a table for men and a table for women with grades and the amount done ... ) and since latvias grading system is 1 (worst) - 10 (best) i barely could get a 5 at this school i kinda get a stable 8 ... cause the teacher evaluates each student saparatly but i tend to try to skip gym class .... not cause im bad at it (you could have probably guessed it) but as i mentioned before ... not comfortable with my body n stuff ... hate the changing room part ... 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Just now, Mister2010 said:

latvias grading system is 1 (worst) - 10 (best) 

Here in the UK, we have switched to numbers with a similar layout, except it's 1-9 and they cover several lettered grades, which is confusing for students and teachers alike.

12 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

Here in the UK, we have switched to numbers with a similar layout, except it's 1-9 and they cover several lettered grades, which is confusing for students and teachers alike.

im already confused xD

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

19 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

How's it confusing? 5a is a high grade level 5. 5c is a low grade level 5. 

4a - c. 

3a - c. 

And so on.

It's no more confusing than passing NVQ level IT with a merit or distinction. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

10 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

im already confused xD

For example, 9 is high A*, 8 is A* to mid-A and so on but the numbers don't match up at all with the old scheme and they may change each year (e.g. 2018 could mean 9 is A*, 8 is high-mid A, etc.)

22 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

For example, 9 is high A*, 8 is A* to mid-A and so on but the numbers don't match up at all with the old scheme and they may change each year (e.g. 2018 could mean 9 is A*, 8 is high-mid A, etc.)

that may have made it worse xD ... still understand nothin :D 

2 hours ago, Mister2010 said:

at the last school i though the grading system for the gym class was pure bs (a table for men and a table for women with grades and the amount done ... ) and since latvias grading system is 1 (worst) - 10 (best) i barely could get a 5 at this school i kinda get a stable 8 ... cause the teacher evaluates each student saparatly but i tend to try to skip gym class .... not cause im bad at it (you could have probably guessed it) but as i mentioned before ... not comfortable with my body n stuff ... hate the changing room part ... 

The school I went to many years ago used to be a Grammar School, but it also had the best gym facilities in the whole city and got enough public support to become a sports college.

And they were so mad about their sports facilities that an hour of sports or gym activity per week was also mandatory for A Level (or equivalent) students. Then over 10 years later when I'm fat and unfit, I miss having had free access to such an awesome gym.

Linus is my fetish.

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

The cell coverage in this metal build sucks... A true story about a first world problem.

I had to deal with that in a mall when I'm dragged by my parents

yay! -110 edge or no service c:

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, themctipers said:

I had to deal with that in a mall when I'm dragged by my parents

yay! -110 edge or no service c:

I'm getting 1 bar/ -120 LTE right now. Sometimes I don't anything.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Just now, wcreek said:

I'm getting 1 bar/ -120 LTE right now. Sometimes I don't anything.

-120? I'm in my house next to my window and I have -118.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, themctipers said:

-120? I'm in my house next to my window and I have -118.

Usually I get about 3 to 5 bars (-110 to -88)... Rn i'm on 3g 1 bar(-117)

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

Usually I get about 3 to 5 bars (-110 to -88)... Rn i'm on 3g 1 bar(-117)

Holy shit your 3G is USUABLE?

After -100 3G, it doesn't even load 80kbps music streams. 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

55 minutes ago, Bhav said:

The school I went to many years ago used to be a Grammar School, but it also had the best gym facilities in the whole city and got enough public support to become a sports college.

And they were so mad about their sports facilities that an hour of sports or gym activity per week was also mandatory for A Level (or equivalent) students. Then over 10 years later when I'm fat and unfit, I miss having had free access to such an awesome gym.

yeah .. i dont miss the gym .. im one of those lucky bastards that eat what they want, when they want and not get fat ...

Just now, Mister2010 said:

yeah .. i dont miss the gym .. im one of those lucky bastards that eat what they want, when they want and not get fat ...

Same here c:

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

11 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

Believe me that won't last forever ... As I found out. When you get older your metabolism will slow down.

Linus is my fetish.

Just now, Bhav said:

Believe me that won't last forever ... As I found out. When you get older your metabolism will slow down.

I'll just keep on eating chips

*opens a chip bag*

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

22 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Holy shit your 3G is USUABLE?

After -100 3G, it doesn't even load 80kbps music streams. 

Yeah Verizon has decent 3G...

I'm back on LTE...