LGBT community

carguy86

Here we go again.

Why is @airdeano here?

Some haters/spammers or something else??

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

ffs America... A bathroom is a place for you to go poop and pee in. If you're so concerned with potential bathroom rapes how about we make single stall unisex bathrooms. Would that make you happy? I mean god damn, homophobia is still a thing here and will continue to be for quite some time. I might not be trans-gendered or know many people who identify as such. But transphobia is even more prevalent here.

This "news" source or something thing was saying what Target is doing is only allowing MtF's into female bathrooms when in reality it's going both ways. FtMs and MtFs should and can use the bathroom of the sex/gender they identify with. I like that Target did this. There is absolutely no reason why transgenders shouldn't be able to use the bathroom of the sex they identify with. 

/rant over

Honestly though if bathroom rapes or molestation are the concern, fine single stall unisex bathrooms will solve the problem. Sure it'll cost more but at least it makes those transphobes feel safer and it allows a trans gendered person to go to the bathroom with out being harassed.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

9 minutes ago, wcreek said:

ffs America... A bathroom is a place for you to go poop and pee in. If you're so concerned with potential bathroom rapes how about we make single stall unisex bathrooms. Would that make you happy? I mean god damn, homophobia is still a thing here and will continue to be for quite some time. I might not be trans-gendered or know many people who identify as such. But transphobia is even more prevalent here.

This "news" source or something thing was saying what Target is doing is only allowing MtF's into female bathrooms when in reality it's going both ways. FtMs and MtFs should and can use the bathroom of the sex/gender they identify with. I like that Target did this. There is absolutely no reason why transgenders shouldn't be able to use the bathroom of the sex they identify with. 

/rant over

Honestly though if bathroom rapes or molestation are the concern, fine single stall unisex bathrooms will solve the problem. Sure it'll cost more but at least it makes those transphobes feel safer and it allows a trans gendered person to go to the bathroom with out being harassed.

Just one big room with a bunch of stalls would be the best compromise. 

Nothing gender specific. Just a room with a bunch of toilets that anyone can use.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

1 minute ago, techswede said:

Just one big room with a bunch of stalls would be the best compromise. 

Nothing gender specific. Just a room with a bunch of toilets that anyone can use.

That would work too. Of course not many would agree with that. Because 'murica.

Just now, wcreek said:

That would work too. Of course not many would agree with that. Because 'murica.

There would be one major issue with non gender specific single bathrooms.

Some men can't aim for shit. 

But i'd be fine with what they do in germany. Everyone just sits down to do their business.

Standing is just unnecessary work

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Smoke the dope with Willem Defoe. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

15 minutes ago, QueenDemetria said:

Some women cant aim for shit either. I just cant even with some of the bathrooms I've been in.

All hope is lost then..

Ok ... I thought I had seen this thread before and well ... i found it ... but i sure didn't expect to find @techswede and  @Strando123 here xD

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

3 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

Ok ... I thought I had seen this thread before and well ... i found it ... but i sure didn't expect to find @techswede and  @Strando123 here xD

@Strando123 Started this thread lol

Just now, wcreek said:

@Strando123 Started this thread lol

i know ... and i was super surprised xD

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Just throwing an update on NF's new album. Totally worth the pre-order.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

7 minutes ago, wcreek said:

How so? 

well he is quite active in the car thread ... so seeing a familiar nickname was surprising :D

Just now, Mister2010 said:

well he is quite active in the car thread ... so seeing a familiar nickname was surprising :D

I was sort of wondering if that's what you were going to say. I've seen Strando and Techswede's post in there occasionally. I'm even more infrequent on that thread. Though that's because I'm not like a huge car person. I like them, I have my instruction permit and if I got more time on my supervised driving log and did the rest of my behind the wheel stuff I could have my provisional license too. Though owning a car isn't cheap especially for someone my age and sex.

(Ageist and Sexist Auto insurance companies... /s :P)

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

I was sort of wondering if that's what you were going to say. I've seen Strando and Techswede's post in there occasionally. I'm even more infrequent on that thread. Though that's because I'm not like a huge car person. I like them, I have my instruction permit and if I got more time on my supervised driving log and did the rest of my behind the wheel stuff I could have my provisional license too. Though owning a car isn't cheap especially for someone my age and sex.

(Ageist and Sexist Auto insurance companies... /s :P)

yeah .. world is full of homophobic, transphobic, sexist and ageist people .... no matter what you are or what you do ... some people will hate you for it 

1 minute ago, Mister2010 said:

yeah .. world is full of homophobic, transphobic, sexist and ageist people .... no matter what you are or what you do ... some people will hate you for it 

The first part was funny and true. Though the second part (and the first part) was also kind of sadly true.

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

The first part was funny and true. Though the second part (and the first part) was also kind of sadly true.

well ... life is life .... na na na na na ... :D

1 hour ago, Mister2010 said:

i know ... and i was super surprised xD

I am super gay, seeing me here shouldt be a suprise.

received_808954432573128.jpeg

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600