LGBT community

carguy86

The entire concept of gender not being a binary thing or that sex and gender aren't the same thing isn't a new thing. Many indigenous cultures around the world recognized the existence of three or more genders, including many Native American cultures here in the US, as well as in other places like India.

A lot of that got destroyed when the Christians and Catholics came in and pushed what their god said is true onto people not wanting to be assimilated into this foreign belief system, but a lot of it also survived.

• 2 weeks later...

So I posted a while back about this trans girl I was really into and yeah, it ended up not working out. Turns out she had issues I guess. Commitment issues among other things. 

But I happened to meet another girl who happens to be trans. And yeah, we really hit it off. Like super hit it off.  This girl is just something else. Putting aside how freaking adorable she is, we just see eye to eye on so many things. We share so many of the same values and want the same things in life. Idk. Like, we just had this instant connection and I found myself sharing things with her that I've never really shared with other people and she shared things with me that she said she only ever told one other person. Like, we just connect on such an intimate level.

Anyway, yeah I asked her out and she said yes. So we are dating. Actually, her response was quite hilarious when I asked her. We had been bonding so much and there was this obvious tension so when I asked her she was like "Are you freaking kidding me? You better not be joking right now". Lol.

My parents though... I love them but I'm so disappointed. We have debated in the past about trans related issues and I never thought my parents were "transphobic" or bigoted. I just thought they had their beliefs. Like, I get that some people are really focused on the DNA. I don't think believing trans people are just confused makes you a bad person. I think it shows you are ignorant of psychology and science but I don't think it is necessarily out of a place of hate. But now with my parents, they won't even look at a picture of this girl. They refuse to have any conversation where she comes up. They don't even want to meet her. All this because she is trans. To me, that is the point where you cross the line between having a certain belief on the matter to actually being a bit of a bigot.

The thing is, this girl is so sweet and understanding that she just brushes this off. She is used to rejection because people just can't accept trans identity. It makes me feel sad and angry. Idk. It just sucks my parents won't even accept my relationship because my gf is trans. They don't get that she is just like any other girl, just born a little different. They keep saying things like she is pretending and all kinds of other things. Idk why people get so hung up on this when it doesn't even effect them.

16 minutes ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

The thing is, this girl is so sweet and understanding that she just brushes this off. She is used to rejection because people just can't accept trans identity. It makes me feel sad and angry. Idk. It just sucks my parents won't even accept my relationship because my gf is trans. They don't get that she is just like any other girl, just born a little different. They keep saying things like she is pretending and all kinds of other things. Idk why people get so hung up on this when it doesn't even effect them.

more rants.

Spoiler

Hopefully keeping her away from harm, if some **** wants do something because of that. Also remember to carry non-lethal. Better safe than sorry.

I would assume the way they look at things, what they have heard, or if it goes against "religious values" to only view one side of the topic and not taking the more serious aspect. Like if she is not feminine enough, they might just brush it off as a guy crossdressing without considering anything about that persons problems or change.

But when it comes down to it, it all can be very hypocritical stuff. Like if they dont know they are trans, to consider and view them of said gender just because they are feminine enough and could carry on like "normal"? So how is saying that they are trans going to change that, besides its not completely the same as the biological body type? And much worse result to lies about being tricked or getting stuff about the devil involved because of their OWN disagreement? Or it not being natural to fall in love with that person, even though you had legitimate feelings for said person?

3 hours ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

-snip-

So I'm usually a quiet reader of this thread. I don't have anything to do directly with the topic but support the movement and anyone who opens up and expresses themselves no matter what.

Anyways, I love the stories you post here and make sure to keep us updated. It's kind of beautiful reading these and definitely a nice breath of fresh air between the (certainly necessary) discussions that are otherwise going on.

Much love to you all and I'll go into silent mode again 😜

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

On 4/13/2021 at 9:24 AM, Quackers101 said:

more rants.

Hide contents

Hopefully keeping her away from harm, if some **** wants do something because of that. Also remember to carry non-lethal. Better safe than sorry.

I would assume the way they look at things, what they have heard, or if it goes against "religious values" to only view one side of the topic and not taking the more serious aspect. Like if she is not feminine enough, they might just brush it off as a guy crossdressing without considering anything about that persons problems or change.

But when it comes down to it, it all can be very hypocritical stuff. Like if they dont know they are trans, to consider and view them of said gender just because they are feminine enough and could carry on like "normal"? So how is saying that they are trans going to change that, besides its not completely the same as the biological body type? And much worse result to lies about being tricked or getting stuff about the devil involved because of their OWN disagreement? Or it not being natural to fall in love with that person, even though you had legitimate feelings for said person?

I mean, I'm religious. I'm a Christian and she believes in God as well. We just have different interpretations than my parents I guess. 

And her "passibility" isn't even the issue. She is very feminine, like you would think she is just another cis gender girl by looking at her but that isn't even the issue with my parents. They just cannot get over her DNA, that it matches mine. The thing that annoys me is my mom says she does believe some trans people are born into the wrong body and that she understands in those cases. But then she goes on to say that there is no way to know who is really trans and who is just confused. Like, what? So of course, the person I'm with is just "confused" in her mind. Funny how I'm the one dating a girl with the same DNA as me but it's everyone else who has the hang ups. Like, shouldn't it matter how we feel? I mean, people are entitled to their opinions but when they constantly try to pushback on our legitimacy, it's annoying. I

On 4/13/2021 at 12:46 PM, -iSynthesis said:

So I'm usually a quiet reader of this thread. I don't have anything to do directly with the topic but support the movement and anyone who opens up and expresses themselves no matter what.

Anyways, I love the stories you post here and make sure to keep us updated. It's kind of beautiful reading these and definitely a nice breath of fresh air between the (certainly necessary) discussions that are otherwise going on.

Much love to you all and I'll go into silent mode again 😜

Thanks. Didn't realize my stories meant anything to anyone but I'm glad you can get something out of them. 

1 hour ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

The thing that annoys me is my mom says she does believe some trans people are born into the wrong body and that she understands in those cases. But then she goes on to say that there is no way to know who is really trans and who is just confused. Like, what? So of course, the person I'm with is just "confused" in her mind.

Maybe we are all confused like she is?

Spoiler

Just some random nonsense.

We just got to move to mars, but then we create space humans that are different from earth humans, does that mean it's wrong love a space human? If they evolve out of the "god's created" earth human? I guess we have already evolved from that era of the "gods"/beginning of the earth, since we are no longer like the caveman before us.

Bless science. Now catgirls! Yes! please? uwu

1 hour ago, ComradeCoconut said:

i just told my parents and freinds and now im pansexual and panromantic

by any chance LTTBirbsexual? parrot gang! oh...

1433949356_Screenshot2021-04-14at15_57_08.png.4d23d65cf3a0af8ef16ac3aafaa6578c.png

Checkmate, science

Reading this thread is wacky

(WARNING: I EDIT MY POSTS ALL THE TIME. GRAMMAR IS HARD.)

"As I, a humble internet browser who frequents the forum of the well known internet tech YouTuber 'Linus Tech Tips', named after host Linus Sebastian, have trouble understanding the intent of the authors' post, I find solace in the fact, that I am indeed not alone in my confusion. While I stumble through the comments above, I am reminded of a quote which helps me to cut through ambiguous and unnecessary verbiage. The simple eloquence of the phrase often uttered on internet forums leaves any reading it in no doubt as to the true intent of the wording. I believe that I, and indeed all of us can take a lesson from the message left by it:"

(Formerly known as @EjectedCasings)

"Thanks bro, my inner grammarian just had a stroke."

-Yours truly, EjectedCasings

"It's stupid, but it works"

"AAAAAAHHH WHY AM I SPEEENING!"

Enthusiast web surfer, 'epic' gamer.

#muricaparrotgang

17 hours ago, Quackers101 said:

Maybe we are all confused like she is?

Reveal hidden contents

Just some random nonsense.

We just got to move to mars, but then we create space humans that are different from earth humans, does that mean it's wrong love a space human? If they evolve out of the "god's created" earth human? I guess we have already evolved from that era of the "gods"/beginning of the earth, since we are no longer like the caveman before us.

Bless science. Now catgirls! Yes! please? uwu

by any chance LTTBirbsexual? parrot gang! oh...

Birbsexual?

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, prototypical said:

trans girl checking in (i also happen to major in CS as the meme dictates), happy to see this thread! ❤️ It's slightly more welcoming here than HN, I think

You'll fins the LTT forum, as a whole, is very friendly and supportive. It's a good, no, great place to be. Welcome.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I was going through a major depression and actually came out on facebook (not on there anymore). I was drinking heavily and considering suicide, but didn't go through with it obviously.  I figured I had nothing to lose.

Just now, prototypical said:

woah thank you!! you're proof of your own statement. glad to be here 😄

Thank you, I have my good days and bad days, but try to be supportive of everyone here. My best friend is MTF and she was terrified of coming out, esp since her brother is very religious, but with support from friends, everything ended well. She's very happy as her true self.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

13 hours ago, prototypical said:

It's slightly more welcoming here than HN, I think

What is that? like Welcome to the N.H.K? 🤥

I’m pan but usually say I’m bi as it’s more known a term.

Never really had to come out, was never conditioned to think straight was default in the first place. I’m just me.

On 4/27/2021 at 10:55 AM, prototypical said:

woah thank you!! you're proof of your own statement. glad to be here 😄

fellow trans girl here. we're very accepting here! just be yourself!

Main PC: the literature club machine

Intel I5 9600k @ 4.2 Ghz | MSI z390-a pro | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB 3000Mhz | Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB | Seagate barracuda 3.5" 2.5tb  | Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 | Asus GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB DUAL OC | Thermaltake Core P3 TG Snow Edition

Daily drivers

OPPO A52 | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Razer Deathadder V2 Pro | Beryodynamic DT 990 PRO | Focusrite Scarlett solo gen 2

People assuming you're straight can always leave for little opportunities for fun.  My partner is in the military and thought it'd be a great idea to take a deployment in the middle of a global pandemic, so I send care packages on the regular.

Mail carrier: "That's a weird address and this doesn't need a customs form on it, it's staying in the country."
Me: "That's just the address of the Fleet Mail Office, my partner is deployed to the (Warship Name Redacted) out in the pacific, the military moves it beyond the FMO, but it needs a CN22 since it's going to another country."

Mail carrier: "Oh wow, I was thinking of joining the military once.  You tell your husband thank you for his service."
Me: "...Girlfriend, but will do."
Mail carrier: "Oh? Oh!  Sorry!  All the same!"
Me: "There will be a lot of these, you'll get lots of chances to get it right after this."

He's of course super nice about it since and asks how she's doing when picking up packages since.  But yeah, always a bit funny when they assume you're straight by default.

Desktop: Ryzen 9 3950X, Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio, Creative Sound Blaster AE-7

Gaming PC #2: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Asus TUF Gaming B550M-Plus, 32GB DDR4, Gigabyte Windforce GTX 1080

Gaming PC #3: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-G, 16B DDR3, XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB

WFH PC: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-F, 16GB DDR3, Gigabyte Radeon RX 6400 4GB

UnRAID #1: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Asus TUF Gaming B450M-Plus, 64GB DDR4, Radeon HD 5450

UnRAID #2: Intel E5-2603v2, Asus P9X79 LE, 24GB DDR3, Radeon HD 5450

MiniPC: BeeLink SER6 6600H w/ Ryzen 5 6600H, 16GB DDR5 
Windows XP Retro PC: Intel i3 3250, Asus P8B75-M LX, 8GB DDR3, Sapphire Radeon HD 6850, Creative Sound Blaster Audigy

Windows 9X Retro PC: Intel E5800, ASRock 775i65G r2.0, 1GB DDR1, AGP Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro, Creative Sound Blaster Live!

Steam Deck w/ 2TB SSD Upgrade

...She bought me a Switch and RingFit. From the other side of the planet, on a warship in the middle of the Arabian sea, using terribly slow satellite internet, she bought me a Switch.  That's the only game it came with (So the Animal Crossing bundle doesn't come with the Animal Crossing game???)  I think she's trying to send me a message about inactivity and weight gain from 14 months and counting of lockdowns and working from home.

...Your federal defense tax dollars at work.  I ❤️ her tho.

PXL_20210428_202234348.thumb.jpg.a312b6cd78211f1859e2130b5cd6d888.jpg

Desktop: Ryzen 9 3950X, Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio, Creative Sound Blaster AE-7

Gaming PC #2: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Asus TUF Gaming B550M-Plus, 32GB DDR4, Gigabyte Windforce GTX 1080

UnRAID #1: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Asus TUF Gaming B450M-Plus, 64GB DDR4, Radeon HD 5450

Windows XP Retro PC: Intel i3 3250, Asus P8B75-M LX, 8GB DDR3, Sapphire Radeon HD 6850, Creative Sound Blaster Audigy

Windows 9X Retro PC: Intel E5800, ASRock 775i65G r2.0, 1GB DDR1, AGP Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro, Creative Sound Blaster Live!

How is a thread with 1439 pages so dead?

spacer.png

35 minutes ago, CerealExperimentsLain said:

How is a thread with 1439 pages so dead?

Because there is no sexual cereal, only wet cereal.

Xbox controller I got for my birthday has a sticky right analogue stick.

Disappointing.

Let me tell you about how my ninth grade US History teacher told us about how her former boss, at a school she had previously taught at, caught two male students "making" out at said school's athletic shack.

Now I can't remember the full details, since its been decades, but I'll try to summarize as much as I can.

So there were rumors spreading around about how those two guys were going to get freaky, in the part of the school nobody would go to during the school hours. At some point, word had made it to the school principal. So he decided to barge into the room, rather than knock, and caught the two guys fumbling with their belts, so they weren't fully undressed yet. I should also add that one of the guy's nickname was "Skittles"

Now this isn't the only time my teacher told this story, because when she previously told this story, a former student of hers responded with, "'Skittles'? Taste the rainbow."

On 5/1/2021 at 11:25 AM, CerealExperimentsLain said:

...She bought me a Switch and RingFit. From the other side of the planet, on a warship in the middle of the Arabian sea, using terribly slow satellite internet, she bought me a Switch.  That's the only game it came with (So the Animal Crossing bundle doesn't come with the Animal Crossing game???)  I think she's trying to send me a message about inactivity and weight gain from 14 months and counting of lockdowns and working from home.

...Your federal defense tax dollars at work.  I ❤️ her tho.

PXL_20210428_202234348.thumb.jpg.a312b6cd78211f1859e2130b5cd6d888.jpg

This is how I felt during my first week of Ring Fit Adventure: https://byte.co/b/1tN1Cbtkmqr