LGBT community

carguy86
3 hours ago, PlayStation 2 said:

Yeah, I guess ultimately I've never had a reason to question if I felt that I wasn't male - even if I like crossdressing. 🤷‍♂️

Is it cross dressing if i generally dress like a guy?

i own no skirts or dresses.

hoodies and sweat pants > all.

I would actually love to get a suit for formal occasions like these dapper ladies

Honkai Impact 3rd Schicksal HQ: Official Hub for Guides and Walkthroughsr/AzureLane on Twitter: "Not sure how new it is, but I recently found a  'Rotate' feature in the Archives section of the ships. And it looks so GOOD  with Gentry Knight Cleveland. (

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

19 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Not even a Covid-19 outbreak can stop me from going on a date next week.

unless covid does... oh nevermind.

2 minutes ago, Quackers101 said:

unless covid does... oh nevermind.

I stand by #mask4mask. I always carry rubbing alcohol with me.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

27 minutes ago, Arika S said:

Is it cross dressing if i generally dress like a guy?

i own no skirts or dresses.

hoodies and sweat pants > all.

I would actually love to get a suit for formal occasions like these dapper ladies

Honkai Impact 3rd Schicksal HQ: Official Hub for Guides and Walkthroughsr/AzureLane on Twitter: "Not sure how new it is, but I recently found a  'Rotate' feature in the Archives section of the ships. And it looks so GOOD  with Gentry Knight Cleveland. (

...eh? Maybe? Could be argued that you have a little more of a tomboy-ish appearance rather than crossdressing entirely.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

4 minutes ago, PlayStation 2 said:

...eh? Maybe? Could be argued that you have a little more of a tomboy-ish appearance rather than crossdressing entirely.

i would classify myself as tomboy-lite anyway regardless of my fashion sense, so maybe that makes sense.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

20 hours ago, Flannelist said:

That's pretty garbage. Just because she's never felt something, or heard of something doesn't make it any less of a reality. Us gender non-conformists are out here just trying to live life. Why people always gotta say it's not real? 

exactly thank you :3 like piss off im just trying to figure out who i am

Sigh. I'm heading back home today after meeting that girl. I'd love to stay another day but I think leaving tomorrow would just be a bit much schedule wise. If I left tomorrow then I wouldn't get back until like midnight and then have to get up the next morning for an eleven hour shift. It'll be nice to have a day to relax first. Plus, I know she has a lot of things she wants to get done before her vacation ends. Also, I don't want to overwhelm her on a first visit.

But man, this was such a great trip. I feel such a strong connection with her. We have so much in common, we even watch the same YouTubers. I had a feeling we would inadvertently end up watching some of the same car YouTubers but then she told me she watches channels like The Internet Historian and The Quartering which just further reaffirmed how similar our interests, humor, and political views are. We actually talked a lot of politics last night and yeah, we are just like in lockstep in our views, and unpopular ones at that lol.

And even the things that I'm not particular into, like tanks (she is a huge tank nerd), I find it really attractive that she is into them. I'm so attracted to her geeky side. I know there are girls out there who like cars, anime, videos games, or whatever else I'm into but it's like she is into everything I'm into pretty much, except tech. She isn't really a tech person but she is a big gamer. She spent a lot of time showing me all her old games she still has and her old Nintendo handhelds. We both even still have our old CRTs for gaming purposes and both don't have the room to set them up lol. When she told me she kept her CRT for old consoles, I felt like saying "Marry me" lol. Not literally, but you know what I mean.

I feel really uncomfortable right now though. Like, I'm worried I might be letting my emotions get a bit too far ahead of me because I feel really depressed that I'm leaving. Like genuinely down in the dumps. I just want to spend time with her. And I feel that uneasy feeling that I haven't felt in a long time for a girl where you feel uncertainty about where things are going when I want them to move forward.

Most relationships I have been in, things moved fast early on and fizzled out fast. Unlike most girls I have dated, she is a very slow mover. I think it is a combination of just being a serious girl and only interested in something long term, not a fun time, being pretty inexperienced when it comes to dating, and I imagine her being trans makes her a bit more guarded as well because, well, you know how guys can be. I guess because of all of that, I have been moving a lot slower as well. I've been very cautious not to rush her and to really try to do things on her time. I actually like this about her though. I like that she wants to build a relationship first before getting too serious but at the same time, it leaves me second guessing about how she feels which is totally dumb of me.

She told me she likes me and before I left she outright told me she feels like our relationship is moving in the right direction. She has a bit of a sense of humor though because before she said that, she was like "Well, you haven't scared me off". Probably was just funny in the moment because of the look on her face, she was totally being a little cheeky. Honestly, after seeing her in person, my feelings for her have only grown. I just outright told her that and she seemed to appreciate it.

She told me I was the only guy online that actually followed through with her or wasn't a total moron. She said she she would get messages from guys asking all kinds of invasive questions, wanting nudes or to send her nudes, and even the guys who she started talking to would just totally disappear somewhere in the conversation. She said a lot of guys just got cold feet. So yeah, I can tell she is still nervous and cautious. But I'm dead serious so I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing and let this move forward on her time. It is going to be total agony though because if she were ready, I'd start dating her now but I can tell she wants things to build more. I know she likes me and I can tell she trusts me because she pretty much told me as much but she is just a slow mover and I'm cool with that. 

I just feel honored she shared so much with me and opened up so much the last couple days. And I have a very good feeling about this. I'd be surprised if we don't start dating but damn, do I feel uneasy still. I feel like a kid in high school all over again.

EDIT: Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention. She has the coolest fashion tastes. She is really into gothic lolita. She showed me (and sent me yay) some pictures of her all dolled up in her gothic lolita outfits and OMG. She looks so good in them and my geeky anime side absolutely loves it. Kinda hard to wear those outfits normally though so she generally tends to dress in a mix of goth, gothic lolita, and the general adorkable look. Kind of a blend and she pulls it off perfectly. It totally suits her looks and personality. She is seriously the most adorkable girl I have ever met and I love that sooooo much.

Yeah, talk about being the luckiest guy ever.

6 minutes ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

I just feel honored she shared so much with me and opened up so much the last couple days. And I have a very good feeling about this. I'd be surprised if we don't start dating but damn, do I feel uneasy still. I feel like a kid in high school all over again.

Like you said above, if it's online dating... things be wild and not really seeking a relationship, even if they might state that they do.

Else, its good if both got a refreshing start and enjoyed your time. While nothing ever lasts forever, it's a great way to know that both care and could build something together? 😜

1 minute ago, Quackers101 said:

Like you said above, if it's online dating... things be wild and not really seeking a relationship, even if they might state that they do.

Else, its good if both got a refreshing start and enjoyed your time. While nothing ever lasts forever, it's a great way to know that both care and could build something together? 😜

Yeah, that's why I wanted to meet her sooner rather than later. I felt like after talking so much over the last few weeks, it was really important to know if we were compatible IRL to see if we could actually build something. I think it is abundantly clear we can.

We met on a dating site and neither of us had ticked the "Looking for fun/dating" box, we both checked the "Looking for LTR/Marriage". So we are both looking for the same thing. Neither us are looking to get laid or have a fun time. We both want something that can lead to a lifelong relationship. 

Honestly, we haven't even talked on that dating site for a couple of weeks now. We just totally moved over to direct texting and phone calls. So I think that is a pretty good sign. 

Nothing says "fancy date" like eating Sonic in a Kohl's parking lot in a Saturn wagon. 

Then again, it's perfect for the both of us.

3 hours ago, PlayStation 2 said:

Nothing says "fancy date" like eating Sonic in a Kohl's parking lot in a Saturn wagon. 

Yes :^) it sure is perfect for us 😛 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Day 3 was busy as hell. But it was still rather nice! Even if it was raining because living right next to the Tennessee River more or less secures a bunch of rain when it's not sunny.

I also learned that eating Sonic with your boyfriend in your car in a parking lot is quite the fun date.

1 minute ago, PlayStation 2 said:

Day 3 was busy as hell. But it was still rather nice! Even if it was raining because living right next to the Tennessee River more or less secures a bunch of rain when it's not sunny.

I also learned that eating Sonic with your boyfriend in your car in a parking lot is quite the fun date.

How about going to the Dunkin Donuts that just so happens to be right behind you in the middle of Chinatown with your boyfriend?

Just now, Nowak said:

How about going to the Dunkin Donuts that just so happens to be right behind you in the middle of Chinatown with your boyfriend?

Desserts aren't my specialty.

Just now, PlayStation 2 said:

Desserts aren't my specialty.

We were going to Anthro New England and needed something to eat, and there just so happened to be a Dunks behind us. I can't actually eat anything there tho so I just got a soda.

This was before Dunks started offering oatmilk as creamer nationwide, so I couldn't have the coffee either. In retrospect it probably woulda made me more alert while at the con lmao

1 minute ago, Nowak said:

We were going to Anthro New England and needed something to eat, and there just so happened to be a Dunks behind us. I can't actually eat anything there tho so I just got a soda.

This was before Dunks started offering oatmilk as creamer nationwide, so I couldn't have the coffee either. In retrospect it probably woulda made me more alert while at the con lmao

Yeah, off the top of my head I can name what me and Bren have had to eat in terms of eating out this weekend:

• Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers
  • Red Robin
  • Outback Steakhouse
  • Sonic

When the worst thing you've had so far was Outback, you're doing pretty good. In retrospect, I'm sad that it's taken me this long to even go back to Red Robin.

1 minute ago, PlayStation 2 said:

Yeah, off the top of my head I can name what me and Bren have had to eat in terms of eating out this weekend:

• Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers
  • Red Robin
  • Outback Steakhouse
  • Sonic

When the worst thing you've had so far was Outback, you're doing pretty good. In retrospect, I'm sad that it's taken me this long to even go back to Red Robin.

The last time I ate out with my boyfriend was in November 2019 and then a day later I broke my hip. The next time we had a meal together was on his 24th birthday.

We haven't seen each other since due to COVID and me being at risk. It sucks a lot, but at least we can still chat with each other on Telegram and we can hang out and do things in Final Fantasy XIV.

8 hours ago, PlayStation 2 said:

It was pretty damn fun lol

sonic is kinda cheap with their sauce cups lmao but their burgers are something to reckon with but I was feeling more up for chicken today lol

Just now, pinksnowbirdie said:

It was pretty damn fun lol

sonic is kinda cheap with their sauce cups lmao but their burgers are something to reckon with but I was feeling more up for chicken today lol

I wanted a burger but I wasn't trying to eat a bacon double cheeseburger in my car today. Maybe that'll be for another time - if we end up in Nashville, anyway.

49 minutes ago, PlayStation 2 said:

I wanted a burger but I wasn't trying to eat a bacon double cheeseburger in my car today. Maybe that'll be for another time - if we end up in Nashville, anyway.

That’ll be fun, spend a weekend up in Nashville lol

2 minutes ago, PlayStation 2 said:

Day 4 was fun! Somehow, I was impressed by Denny's more than I was impressed by Outback. Wahlburgers was also pretty good, if not a bit spendy.

yes
Today was fun as hell, and yeah Wahlburger was spendy lmao
but I think it’s not horribly unreasonable since the burgers are pretty good fwiw
I mean I don’t have high expectations for something that tries and tie itself to an actor lol

but it meets the expectations you’d need it to. 

6 minutes ago, PlayStation 2 said:

Wahlburgers was also pretty good, if not a bit spendy.

It is! There's none close to me, so I've only been able to go once. It was really good though. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2