Last Post Wins.

VioDuskar

I win /Locked ...

DAM I'M NOT A MOD ON THIS SITE ;-;

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

@Slick come and claim your victory! 

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

but isn't that what off topic is for?

No, it's for off-topic discussion. It's not a post whatever comes into your head board. :P

I bet slick does it, hes a massive troll

@Slick come and claim your victory! 

speaking of slick, i once built an oil submerged computer back in highschool.

believe it or not, i still use the power supply. also, incredibly, it was my very first custom build.

i built my own custom acrylic base and sides, and chopped up an old case side and back with a drimal for a motherboard bone.

EDIT: this was also before i knew about linus, or any other tech source. it was a great learning experience, i really dove head first into PC building.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

and this'll be the last post.

for now.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

* Insert destructive reply to ruin the winner above * 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Last post will be from a mod saying the thread is locked 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Therefore he will be the winner.

We should combine these and make it a "Make a random comment, say whatever's on your mind and by the way last post wins"

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

i shall bring glory to myself and win so no one is allowed to post after me if you do i will get a hitman to kill you and hack into your account and get the post deleted btw it will be a very civilised hitman  :P  :lol:

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

What does the winner win anyway ? CAn I have a EVGA 970 FTW+ shipped to me please  :D ( Greedy me )

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

i shall bring glory to myself and win so no one is allowed to post after me if you do i will get a hitman to kill you and hack into your account and get the post deleted btw it will be a very civilised hitman  :P  :lol:

What does the winner win anyway ? CAn I have a EVGA 970 FTW+ shipped to me please  :D ( Greedy me )

hey read my post above

This is ltt you cant expect people to be civil here. :P

hey read my post above

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Why be civil if there can be ANARCHY!

hey read my post above

Spoiler

- sniped -

Yeah . Guess who's dead now ... 

Yeah . Guess who's dead now ... 

yeah you just don't look behind you 

Spoiler

yeah you just don't look behind you 

I can still comment . that GTX 970 will be mine muahahahhaha

I can still comment . that GTX 970 will be mine muahahahhaha

yeah because your my hitman

Spoiler

whats the purpose of this?

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

whats the purpose of this?

a sh*tpost that snowballed into a "anything under the sun" thread. Well let's keep up the fun til a MOD declares I win *locks thread

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

a sh*tpost that snowballed into a "anything under the sun" thread. Well let's keep up the fun til a MOD declares I win *locks thread

Game Of Posts ... Who will win ? Who will rise to claim the throne ? No one cause God will sit on it with a smirk on his/her face ...

yeah because your my hitman

As you wish ...