GeForce Titan X owners club *update*

Alright today my EKWB fullcover blocks arrived.

Now I can proceed an OC with watercooling... ahh no noise anymore :D.

IMG_3217_zpsivd2zf2t.jpg

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

Is a single Tx enough for 1440 swift in ultra for games like bf4 an similar AAA?

This is obviously a rough comparison, but a Titan X for 1440p is like a 770 for 1080p-- it will run with ease. In fact, 4K GSync is better suited, in my opinion. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Have to bow out of the club. X's came and I quickly sold them to some friends for a thousand dollar profit. Look forward to all your results

Core I7 5960X / Gigabyte X99 SOC Force / Kingston 16GB DDR4 3000 / EVGA GTX 980 Classified's In Quad SLI / EVGA 1600W G2

Core I7 6700K / Asus Z170 Maximus VIII Hero / Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000 / MSI R9 290X Lightning / EVGA 1600W T2

And u call them friends?

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

My EVGA Titan X arrived yesterday.  On the stock cooler I have boost running at 1401MHz and 2000MHz on the memory, max temps 67 degrees with fans at 90%.  It is powering 3 x Asus ROG Swifts at 7680 x 1440, and results are impressive.  Assetto Corsa runs at 90 fps with most settings maxed out, Elite Dangerous runs at constant 60fps on Ultra, iRacing maxed out runs around 120fps.

On a single 1440p screen it runs any game I tried at Ultra at very high frame rates, haven't checked with fraps yet but games like Watchdogs, COD and Far Cry 4 are amazingly smooth and detailed.

And u call them friends?

Yes. I would have sold them for what I paid for them but they insisted I take more :)

Core I7 5960X / Gigabyte X99 SOC Force / Kingston 16GB DDR4 3000 / EVGA GTX 980 Classified's In Quad SLI / EVGA 1600W G2

Core I7 6700K / Asus Z170 Maximus VIII Hero / Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000 / MSI R9 290X Lightning / EVGA 1600W T2

Yes. I would have sold them for what I paid for them but they insisted I take more :)

Well then I guess I'll ride the super enthusiast train myself this time ;).

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

Those are some good friends! Such a shame, however, as I was looking forward to your extreme benching results :( . I guess I'll just have to see what Najuno can do :) .

Edit: Lol, didn't see Najuno's post

Those are some good friends! Such a shame, however, as I was looking forward to your extreme benching results :( . I guess I'll just have to see what Najuno can do :) .

Edit: Lol, didn't see Najuno's post

A Titan X 2way SLI is pretty extreme. I have one card already done with waterblock and this time the built is going to look sexy with my high performance custom loop beefed up :). I've got already in games better results than with the GTX980 3way SLI and those cards weren't even water cooled yet. I'm very excited to see what's going to happen with the waterblocks on and modded BIOS :D.

Also I cracked already 3way scores, unfortunately not my own ones yet :). But give me some time and I'll work on it hehe :).

A Titan X 2way SLI is pretty extreme. I have one card already done with waterblock and this time the built is going to look sexy with my high performance custom loop beefed up :). I've got already in games better results than with the GTX980 3way SLI and those cards weren't even water cooled yet. I'm very excited to see what's going to happen with the waterblocks on and modded BIOS :D.

Also I cracked already 3way scores, unfortunately not my own ones yet :). But give me some time and I'll work on it hehe :).

How can you possible have better results (In some games) than 3 980's....

Groomlake Authority

How can you possible have better results (In some games) than 3 980's....

Because the Titan X is about 50% faster in games with equal OCs and misses with a 2way SLI all the scaling issues. I've had a GTX980 3way SLI and I can only say it was the best decision to get me the Titan X in SLI :).

In 3D Mark I still have to crack my own 3way scores, but that's going to be tough because I had my cards OCed to 1600MHz, but then again my waterblocks will hopefully do the magic here.

And before you ask, yes I used a heavy modded BIOS on the GTX980s when I did these OCs.

Yes, your set up is quite "extreme" as well haha. I hope you did not take offense from my post, none was intended. I admire the time/effort/resources you guys put into not only pushing your hardware to the limits, but sharing the results and complications along the way. I very much look forward to the next few weeks!

Thanks for sharing the exciting process with the community :)

Yes, your set up is quite "extreme" as well haha. I hope you did not take offense from my post, none was intended. I admire the time/effort/resources you guys put into not only pushing your hardware to the limits, but sharing the results and complications along the way. I very much look forward to the next few weeks!

Thanks for sharing the exciting process with the community :)

I do that because I want to support this community actively :). It is very important to me that you guys understand I'm not here to show off how much money I can spend, but what is possible with highend stuff and extreme builts in games, applications and benchmarks :).

I took absolutely no offense :). And as long as there are people like you and appreciate the input, I will continue submitting what I find out :).

Aight some pics that I thought were worth sharing with you guys :).

IMG_3226_zpshjpuhf1g.jpg

Titan X chip indeed on my cards lol :D.

IMG_3228_zpsupcrkzxs.jpg

EKWB fullcover body.

IMG_3230_zpsdxyjfpke.jpg

And of course with backplate. The backplate is more than just looking good on this card. There are several spots with thermal pads to cool the back of the chip and of course the VRAM that's on the back as well as the VRM.

And there she is!! My X99 Titan X 2way SLI OC Beast :).

Temps are ridiculous.

CPU idles @ 28° Celsius under load hottest core with 4.6GHz @ 1.39V is at 58° Celsius in benchmarks.

GPUs idle with 21° Celsius and in Unigine Valley loop after 60 mins they sit at comfortable 33° Celsius. And it looks good :D.

IMG_3242_zpslncbk8i3.jpg

So how about 'em 980ti news...

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

My EVGA Titan X arrived yesterday. On the stock cooler I have boost running at 1401MHz and 2000MHz on the memory, max temps 67 degrees with fans at 90%. It is powering 3 x Asus ROG Swifts at 7680 x 1440, and results are impressive. Assetto Corsa runs at 90 fps with most settings maxed out, Elite Dangerous runs at constant 60fps on Ultra, iRacing maxed out runs around 120fps.

On a single 1440p screen it runs any game I tried at Ultra at very high frame rates, haven't checked with fraps yet but games like Watchdogs, COD and Far Cry 4 are amazingly smooth and detailed.

A single Titan for 3 1440 screens?

He probably runs without AA. Then results like that are possible.

*tumble weeds go by* anyone here?

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

A few weeks I will

and you will put it in the mail and send it to me

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Currently yes, it is fine for some games, iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Alien Isolation for example (and yes running AA),   but I now have a 2nd card on order after seeing how good Far Cry 4 and Crysis 3 looked in 1440p surround in Ultra, but they run at 40 - 50 fps, so I will be interested to see what it is like with SLI.

Currently yes, it is fine for some games, iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Alien Isolation for example (and yes running AA),   but I now have a 2nd card on order after seeing how good Far Cry 4 and Crysis 3 looked in 1440p surround in Ultra, but they run at 40 - 50 fps, so I will be interested to see what it is like with SLI.

Please report further after you get SLI running. I have one TitanX and one Swift. I am curious about 1440p in surround on SLI...

So how about 'em 980ti news...

Yes, this is the elephant in the room.

A 980Ti with fully enabled GM200 chip but only 6GB for $699 would seriously hurt the value of the TitanX.

I didn't think they would do this but they might have to if 390X is a better performer than GM200.

Then I guess they could flog off the imperfect GM200 chips as a 970 Ti.

Or they might refresh the entire lineup with GTX 1080/1070/1060/1050.

What do you guys think?

I just ordered mine, will be here on Friday with my all new system, I feel like a kid counting down to xmas !

Now I got to study on WC and see if I can build a loop for it.

Waiting on u guys to OC and show us the improvements.