GeForce Titan X owners club *update*

Does it count that i have 3 Titan X boxes and case badges? 

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

That's when you pull an old yeller my friend ;p

HA!  No.  I would rather burn my computer.

I have a potato!

HA!  No.  I would rather burn my computer.

If my cat was sick I´d sell any PC if I had to, in order to save it. I like hardware but I value life more than silicon :).

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

If my cat was sick I´d sell any PC if I had to, in order to save it. I like hardware but I value life more than silicon :).

Silicon is love, Silicon is life.

CPU - Intel Core i7 4770K @ 4.80GHz / GPU - MSI GTX 980 4GB Gaming / RAM - 16 GB G.Skill TridentX 2400 MHz / Motherboard - Maximus VI Formula / CPU Cooler - Kraken x60 / Power Supply - Rosewill Lightning 1300w / Case - Enthoo Luxe Monitor - Asus ROG Swift PG278Q / Sound - Razer Kraken 7.1 / Keyboard - Razer Blackwidow Chroma / Mouse - Razer Naga Hex + Razer Deathadder Chroma | Picture - [http://i.imgur.com/SSKZKWu.jpg]

Aaaand everyone is out of stock again, oh boy! the search continues.

B****ed to amazon, and got it for strict msrp -$100, $899 was my total^^

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

These cards sell really good hehe.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

These cards sell really good hehe.

So much for the "Not worth the price to performance" crowd. Clearly, according to the current market, the price point favors the consumer!

So much for the "Not worth the price to performance" crowd. Clearly, according to the current market, the price point favors the consumer!

Well the not worth argument are most likely the crowd that can´t handle that some people actually can afford that stuff... jealousy can be a bitch ;).

It´s relatively simple. There are enthusiasts that want to  be on the bleeding edge of technology and peopl that live on absolut tight budgets. Most likely these 2 groups take note of that highend stuff that comes out, the one group because they are excited the other one because they don´t know better than hate around. All people in between just live with what they´ve got and stay happy.

None of my RL friends or online buddys was ever mad at me for having the hardware I have. They know that and find it good, because I buy, test, benchmark and try so much, that they know always where to find advice.

B****ed to amazon, and got it for strict msrp -$100, $899 was my total^^

I got mine on straight from the nvidia website. I checked about every half hour and finally I was able to order 2. Not 2 minutes after I ordered mine they showed out of stock again. I have been able to do it the last 3 days. I just finally pulled the trigger today. If you keep checking I think you'll be able to get one or two.

I got mine on straight from the nvidia website. I checked about every half hour and finally I was able to order 2. Not 2 minutes after I ordered mine they showed out of stock again. I have been able to do it the last 3 days. I just finally pulled the trigger today. If you keep checking I think you'll be able to get one or two.

Yea I do see it pop up, but can never finish as it's out before I can complete the order.

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

So I got everything setup finally but I am idling at 63* that's seems pretty high

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

The one I ordered from Amazon is shipping sometime today, hopefully I'll get it by tomorrow.

Now I got to check how my current GPU is setup, whether or not I need to find a 6-pin or an 8-pin cable. I bought one of those Rosewill lightning PSUs several years ago and while I've never had issues, I effing hate it's modular connection! I'm thinking of keeping my current GPU in there for PHYSX only.

I'm Batman!

So I had to ramp up the fans to get an idle of 43* that feels odd lol

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

I Wrote this on the review linus did on youtube, but ill put it in here as well. i think i won the chip lotto. the Asus Titan X i got with the fan at 50% no increase in the voltage other then the standard 110 Power target. with the stock cooler under load at 78C running heaven benchmark for 4 hrs at a healthy 1500MHZ it was completely stable.....im installing the EK nickle plexi and backplate  in 2 minutes. I mean really a 50% overclock on a stock air cooler and GPUZ and GPU Tweak both saying it was 78C under load for 4 hours with no artifacts or tearing...after the block is installed can i or should i push it further??? FarCry 4 at 5760x1080 i got min 110Frps max of 130-146 Frps...Holy balls.

My last card was a Asus direct CU2 GTX 780(I wanted the 10phase power :) with a waterblock stock was 888mhz and i had it to 1350mhz with no increase in voltage never got above 40C. Putting it on amazon and the classifieds btw...Gotta say going with a single card rather then SLI and not having access to the ram your paying for on the other cards sucks. this is a great solution.

I Wrote this on the review linus did on youtube, but ill put it in here as well. i think i won the chip lotto. the Asus Titan X i got with the fan at 50% no increase in the voltage other then the standard 110 Power target. with the stock cooler under load at 78C running heaven benchmark for 4 hrs at a healthy 1500MHZ it was completely stable.....im installing the EK nickle plexi and backplate  in 2 minutes. I mean really a 50% overclock on a stock air cooler and GPUZ and GPU Tweak both saying it was 78C under load for 4 hours with no artifacts or tearing...after the block is installed can i or should i push it further??? FarCry 4 at 5760x1080 i got min 110Frps max of 130-146 Frps...Holy balls.

My last card was a Asus direct CU2 GTX 780(I wanted the 10phase power :) with a waterblock stock was 888mhz and i had it to 1350mhz with no increase in voltage never got above 40C. Putting it on amazon and the classifieds btw...Gotta say going with a single card rather then SLI and not having access to the ram your paying for on the other cards sucks. this is a great solution.

I think you have a very good chip. What´s the ASIC of it?

My cards a perfect samples for water cooling. I can OC stable to 1574MHz.

Just ran valley, 3689 and boosting stock at 1395. On to OC

ASIC quaility is actually only 67.9% kinda surprised it overclocks so well without me touching the voltage...but alot of forums say that GPU-z asic tester isnt very acurate.

I'm like having a WTF is amazon doing moment, okay I've been charged, enters shipping process, now they're trying to tell me oh well sorry we won't refund you but exect it in 45 days...

I've worked for amazon and know the legality of the shipping process, you can not be charged period if it's not going to ship.

"banging my head on the table"

I'm Batman!

I'm like having a WTF is amazon doing moment, okay I've been charged, enters shipping process, now they're trying to tell me oh well sorry we won't refund you but exect it in 45 days...

I've worked for amazon and know the legality of the shipping process, you can not be charged period if it's not going to ship.

"banging my head on the table"

ouch.  

CPU - Intel Core i7 4770K @ 4.80GHz / GPU - MSI GTX 980 4GB Gaming / RAM - 16 GB G.Skill TridentX 2400 MHz / Motherboard - Maximus VI Formula / CPU Cooler - Kraken x60 / Power Supply - Rosewill Lightning 1300w / Case - Enthoo Luxe Monitor - Asus ROG Swift PG278Q / Sound - Razer Kraken 7.1 / Keyboard - Razer Blackwidow Chroma / Mouse - Razer Naga Hex + Razer Deathadder Chroma | Picture - [http://i.imgur.com/SSKZKWu.jpg]

ouch.  

Yup, don't care for ordering with Nvidia though since all orders are for backorder and was advised it would be around end of may before New stock...  

Well... I do know Amazon's lawyers since I had to work with them a lot... and know pretty good lawyers myself, it's the darn principle that matters at this point!  Of course I'd get the case for free anyway so still out no money.

Oh wow, look at that.  The second I bi** to the CEO "I actually have his number and a few others for amazon" I got a tracking number literally just being on the phone with him for 5 minutes.   I did get someone fired though.... I mean he even stated that it would be delivered 45 days from now, and until I brought lawyers into the mess it's now shipped and actually have a location not just "oh left our warehouse at XX;XX PM" 

I also got another $200 and free Saturday Delivery, imagine that!

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal:
$999.99
Shipping & Handling:
$0.00

Total before tax:
$999.99
Estimated tax to be collected:
$0.00

Grand Total:
$999.99
Refund Total:
$200.00

Edit:  Just noticed I don't have an 8-pin PICE adapter or plug for my PSU, I do have several 6-pin + 2-pin cables though, but I think this requires an actual 8-pin pcie plug. 

Edit again: NVM, it is the same as an 8-pin just split "rarely ever use or need an 8-pin so kinda forgot lol"

I'm Batman!

Backordered until the end of May? Ouch...glad I ordered through Nvidia early.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

For all the non water cooler users, what fan curves do you guys use? I feel mine is pretty loud to keep it cool at idle. Idles at 39/43 depending on the other fans, but after running valley it was only at 63* and strike it went up to 70* and I am not OC yet.