GeForce Titan X owners club *update*

Yup, don't care for ordering with Nvidia though since all orders are for backorder and was advised it would be around end of may before New stock...  

Well... I do know Amazon's lawyers since I had to work with them a lot... and know pretty good lawyers myself, it's the darn principle that matters at this point!  Of course I'd get the case for free anyway so still out no money.

Oh wow, look at that.  The second I bi** to the CEO "I actually have his number and a few others for amazon" I got a tracking number literally just being on the phone with him for 5 minutes.   I did get someone fired though.... I mean he even stated that it would be delivered 45 days from now, and until I brought lawyers into the mess it's now shipped and actually have a location not just "oh left our warehouse at XX;XX PM" 

I also got another $200 and free Saturday Delivery, imagine that!

Edit:  Just noticed I don't have an 8-pin PICE adapter or plug for my PSU, I do have several 6-pin + 2-pin cables though, but I think this requires an actual 8-pin pcie plug. 

Edit again: NVM, it is the same as an 8-pin just split "rarely ever use or need an 8-pin so kinda forgot lol"

Im using a Corsair HX 850 ( partially modular) and it comes with 4 6+2 pin pci-e power cables and its working fine for me.

Look what finally came in! Now just gotta wait til the water block and back plate come in to really push it. Oh well running on air for now.

IMG_0136.JPG

Look what finally came in! Now just gotta wait til the water block and back plate come in to really push it. Oh well running on air for now.

Congrats! Please do share numbers you're reaching on air. :-)

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

@Mindtrick @TX owners  I don't know if any you play Skyrim but if you do could you do a benchmark  with surround 1440p plus ENB and tell us the result? I know that ENB and SLI dont work well but hey got to ask.

• Medium, Ultra settings?

• Temps?

• Vram Usage?

• FPS?

• Texture mods and ENB used.

• Screenshots?

Thanks.

Planning on getting the EVGA HC version but it kinda seems like May 1st and the waiting is freaking killing me. Just need to know if its worth it before I take the plunge to buy two more Swifts.

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset

It's available for pickup, will be picking it up from fedex later today!

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

I had a dream about running 2 way sli Titan X. That dream will come true this month.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Finally picked it up! Here's the evga packaging.

zRWLqVu.jpg

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

Finally picked it up! Here's the evga packaging.

zRWLqVu.jpg

Did you get it from EVGA directly? I can't find any in stock :(

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Did you get it from EVGA directly? I can't find any in stock :(

No I ordered from amazon, Nvidia is not stating they might have stock in a few days but with all the backorders I wouldnt bet on it... You might want to want until May to get your hands on one or pay obscene on amounts of money on Ebay.

I'm Batman!

No I ordered from amazon, Nvidia is not stating they might have stock in a few days but with all the backorders I wouldnt bet on it... You might want to want until May to get your hands on one or pay obscene on amounts of money on Ebay.

It's like the same thing that happened to me when I bought my Asus ROG Swift. It was out of stock everywhere. I went to Microcenter and they had one. I will just go to Microcenter and buy one or two.

Microcenter will probably be out to... can't say for every location though...

I'm Batman!

I don't think I'm doing it right.

http://imgur.com/WF3Kt9h

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

I don't think I'm doing it right.

http://imgur.com/WF3Kt9h

Hahaha!!

I had to take a lot of my other pci-e cards out so I can get my 680 on the bottom, run my titan-x at the top.

I dunno, my valley score should be 5000 something and I'm getting high 2000s...  granted I don't have ddr4 memory otherwise I'd be testing on X99.  

I'm Batman!

Man, this thread is making it tough for me to really look at anything else right now. Just a quick question for you owners, I know most of you are on 4k or will be shortly, what I'm wondering is will this thing blow 3440x1440 out of the water?

Also, I've never Oc'd before and would be interested in slightly overclocking it to get closer to the full potential.

CPU:i7-4770|Motherboard:Asus Z87-A|RAM:G.Skill 2x8GB|GPU:EVGA GTX780 x2|Case:NZXT Phantom 820|PSU:EVGA 1000W|Monitor: LG 34UC97

Man, this thread is making it tough for me to really look at anything else right now. Just a quick question for you owners, I know most of you are on 4k or will be shortly, what I'm wondering is will this thing blow 3440x1440 out of the water?

Also, I've never Oc'd before and would be interested in slightly overclocking it to get closer to the full potential.

The Titan X can handle 3440x1440 with ease.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

The Titan X can handle 3440x1440 with ease.

Perfect, now, what are the differences between the EVGA, Asus and Zotac TX's? Is it just the base clock speed, I haven't noticed much else.

CPU:i7-4770|Motherboard:Asus Z87-A|RAM:G.Skill 2x8GB|GPU:EVGA GTX780 x2|Case:NZXT Phantom 820|PSU:EVGA 1000W|Monitor: LG 34UC97

Perfect, now, what are the differences between the EVGA, Asus and Zotac TX's? Is it just the base clock speed, I haven't noticed much else.

As far as I know.. Nothing. It's the same card. Different boxes though, which I guess is cool.

To the 4K question, nope. Too expensive for me to bother here in Aus. The work I got the Titan for doesn't benefit from having 4k anyway.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

For anyone looking to get one, Nvidia just got them in stock, and they are available to order on their website. Well at least in the USA.

Ordered mine today!

how is that?

I only up the Clock by 200, and didn't change the memory.

post-144833-0-00011400-1428514834_thumb.

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

Well I just got my mine. Got home and very exited to put in. But ran into a problem. I can not get a signal in SLI. Both cards work as a single in both of my main PCIE slots but it will not work in SLI. I have a ASrock Z97 Extreme4. I'm thinking it might be a compatibility issue. Has anyone ran into this issue?

Well I just got my mine. Got home and very exited to put in. But ran into a problem. I can not get a signal in SLI. Both cards work as a single in both of my main PCIE slots but it will not work in SLI. I have a ASrock Z97 Extreme4. I'm thinking it might be a compatibility issue. Has anyone ran into this issue?

Your motherboard supports SLI. Did you activate SLI in Nvidia control panel?

Has anybody watercooled theirs yet? I am wondering what they have overclocked to with water.

new top score on air.

250 clock and 450 memory, hits 64* max.

so apparently the 980 EVGA AIO fits, i still can't find it. any one knows where find it.

post-144833-0-92222400-1428980936_thumb.

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

new top score on air.

250 clock and 450 memory, hits 64* max.

so apparently the 980 EVGA AIO fits, i still can't find it. any one knows where find it.

This is my titan at 1350mhz on air before i started watercooling it. no voltage increase btw. and i ran valley for 8hours with no crash.

On water cooled, i have it at 1500mhz stable with a +17volt increase. and it hasnt gotten above 42C underload.

Screenshot 2015 04 18 20.39.42