What do you think of my new bike?

Jeroen1322

Got my drivers-licence about a week ago and have been driving on my brothers scooter and now i'm getting my own (better) bike! 

49cc, 75Km/u [46.6Mp/h] (legal max is 45Km/u [28Mp/h] but i won't be driving harder that harder that that..) and it looks pretty sweet! 

Uses around 1 liter gasoline every 20 kilometer so that is pretty decent. 

I'll be picking it up this saturday! :) Need to montate some indicator lights and maybe a mirror but that isn't really required. 

Here are some picks! 

uwdPOKn.jpg

UpTemUi.jpg

G6DyLjC.jpg

jR5ZljX.jpg

Pretty sweet! Right?

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

That's pretty nice. Pretty Slick .

I was expecting a bicycle (oma fiets) to be honest when I clicked on the thread.

So this was a pleasant surprise :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

That is the coolest moped i've ever seen   :o

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Nice.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

That's pretty nice. Pretty Slick .

I was expecting a bicycle (oma fiets) to be honest when I clicked on the thread.

So this was a pleasant surprise :P

Nah man a Oma Fiets go's waaay to fast for me ;P

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Cool :)

I used to ride dirt bikes, started out on a 50cc one. Would loved to have converted it for the road when I was 16 and too young to learn to drive a car.

Hope it's a good runner for you!

I think I want it. 

Can I have it? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

49cc, 75Km/u [46.6Mp/h] (legal max is 45Km/u [28Mp/h] but i won't be driving harder that harder that that..)

In Italy we have the 45Km/h limit  on 50cc too, though I still have to see one that hasn't the limiter removed  :lol:

Pretty sweet.

But what about the windshield? 

When I was a kid mopeds actually looked like mopeds.

I somehow think it would look weird to drive around a sporty looking bike like that and only go 50 km/h at the side of the road.