Redneck way of protecting yourself from NSA

Snickerzz

:) tinfoil, gotta love it

post-5552-0-56384300-1372917840.jpg

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I just turned my stuff off :p

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Omg lol :D :P Also gotta love the heat that cant get out of your laptop now :D

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

Omg lol :D :P Also gotta love the heat that cant get out of your laptop now :D

its a mac, do we really care?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I just turned my stuff off :P

That doesn't quite work... 

That doesn't quite work... 

And tin foil does? 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

And tin foil does? 

No but simply turning off your device doesn't mean that the NSA doesn't have access to your data. 

No but simply turning off your device doesn't mean that the NSA doesn't have access to your data. 

Yes i know but i was joking. seeing as how they were wrapping things in tin foil my joke fix was turning it off. 

Rednecks can afford Macbooks?

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

And tin foil does? 

Of course it does, it blocks his wifi reception thus isolating him from the net. :blink:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I think that if the NSA spy on anyone who isn't American is breaking some international laws

Like every other government on the planet, well just add it to the long list of dodgy, illegal, underhanded things our governments do.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

My laptop is misteriously logging off. NSAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!11111

If the rednecks are farmers, they more or less live off loans until harvesting time. What this redneck did was not buy a new tractor and get a second mortgage to buy a Macbook

If the rednecks are farmers, they more or less live off loans until harvesting time. What this redneck did was not buy a new tractor and get a second mortgage to buy a MacBook

Now I for sure thought you were going to say the second mortgage was for the tin foil...  hahaha

Fractal Define R4 - Asus P8Z77-V Pro - Intel 3570k - MSI GeForce 660 TF/2OC - Crucial Ballistix Tactical DDR3 1600 16GB (2X 8GB) - OCZ Vector 128GB SSD - WD Black 1TB HDD

Yeah now we can grill some macbook  :P

But never connecting to the internet does.

Overheating in 3, 2, 1.. "MacBook needs to cool down before you use it." :D

MEH

Yeah now we can grill some macbook  :P

Gotta love the smell of burnt resistors in the morning.  :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Gotta love the smell of burnt resistors in the morning.  :lol:

After petrol,I love the smell of overheated computer  :lol: