Dust proof, water resistant case released

spwath

Noise Levels? Hepa filters aren't the thinnest things in the world. Even if the fans aren't loud, the air moving through the filter will be louder than most.

Thoes fans are loud at med-high speed.

I imagine it would be used in applications where noise doesn't matter, and dust and spills do.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

For people like me who get annoyed that every cool case coming out is in m-atx form...or for people who want to use an EATX mobo because i havent seen a compatible case in a while. I agree about HDD's and optical drives, which is clearly on its way out, but dismissing ATX? pish posh sir

Ft04 is the same thing, so eatx, but nice air flow, still good filler, quiet, and aluminum.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

This seems quite interesting, i would like to see it for real or a review on it, it has to be interesting for sure.

If not to expensive i might replace the stormstryker on my "wanna have" list with this.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Would love to see Linus review this one

Oh and here is Linus' view of the CES 2013 prototype

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Dustproof awesome !

Waterproof, I don't live in bamboo house above the water....

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

This seems quite interesting, i would like to see it for real or a review on it, it has to be interesting for sure.

If not to expensive i might replace the stormstryker on my "wanna have" list with this.

Yeah.

I want to see somone test it's dust and water resistance

I am so lazy to clean up my rig I am tempted to buy this to clean less often, but then I remember is Silverstone so I bet is anything but cheap

-------

Current Rig

-------

I am so lazy to clean up my rig I am tempted to buy this to clean less often, but then I remember is Silverstone so I bet is anything but cheap

Not aluminum, so wont be in fortress/tj price

I hope they make a smaller version of this; I like the idea. They might not be able to make this smaller since 2 180mm fans might be needed with the restrictiveness of the filters though.

Actually this is something I need. Interesting how they create something for a niche market out of nowhere.

I hope they make a smaller version of this; I like the idea. They might not be able to make this smaller since 2 180mm fans might be needed with the restrictiveness of the filters though.

they

Probably will, as there is a whole new series

Sometimes I love Silverstone, sometimes I really wonder what the hell they are doing

There have been people who would have been better off if they had a case like this.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Awesome. I can finally throw my PC in the pool.

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

This is design for the person that never wants to clean.

Inside looks thoroughly confusing but overall I think it looks like a really neat case! I am sick and tired of dust, I absolutely hate it, so I think I may get this. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Inside looks thoroughly confusing but overall I think it looks like a really neat case! I am sick and tired of dust, I absolutely hate it, so I think I may get this. :lol:

Not confusing. Upside down.

I recommend you remove HD cage and use the 2bottom mounts instead if you get it. Thoughroughly improves air flow

Not confusing. Upside down.

I recommend you remove HD cage and use the 2bottom mounts instead if you get it. Thoughroughly improves air flow

Thanks for the suggestion! I think I may need the HD cage though, because I have tons of HDDs. :lol: 

Wait, do you have this case? :o

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

My dad is a jeweler. I have to clean the filters on his Define R4 every week because there is polish and dust and all kinds of junk that his PC sucks up like a vacuum since it is in his shop.

I wonder if this would solve that? I doubt u can wash the filter though (buying new filters might get expensive)

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Thanks for the suggestion! I think I may need the HD cage though, because I have tons of HDDs. :lol:

Wait, do you have this case? :o

No, I'm just a crazy Silverstone fan who knows all about all the cases.

I know a lot about ft04, and this is same internals.

I own an ft05

Dustproof/Waterproof for all those outdoor gaming sessions!! hell yeah.

No, I'm just a crazy Silverstone fan who knows all about all the cases.

I know a lot about ft04, and this is same internals.

I own an ft05

Oh, well I see. ahaha

I always wanted to try a Silverstone case so this would be a great option to get into, so thanks again. I think it would be a better case than my current one, which isn't really bad, but visually unappealing to me. :)

I think Samuel L. Jackson should have one that says "Bad Motherfucker" engraved on it.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

Added dem pics und videos

Idk, they are stupid and think it'sa good idea to put a Pc in a woodshop, 2 ft from a CNC router.

Its worked out fine for my Define R4, Define Mini, and H440. I'll likely try this case out as well, since those did get a little dust in them...

Yeah true.

But pretty much every CNC I've worked with have had the PC in another room and the files transferred to the CNC through some sort of portable storage or network. I've never seen a rig hooked directly to a CNC before. I wouldn't imagine it would be a common thing. Like why would you put the PC near the cause of the issue? 

Most all hobbyist are going to have the computer near the CNC machine hooked directly to it, so this case will likely have quite a bit of interest. BTW, all CNCs have the computer built into them or very close to them, the CAD/CAM work is done on a different computer and then the G-code is sent to the computer that will process it into steps for the machine.

The exception is those who are using a Ethernet Smoothstepper (I just got one  :D ) where the parallel interface can be sent over ethernet similar to a jetdirect print server.

IMG_20141013_222914252.jpg

IMG_20140302_203746447_HDR.jpg

I now even have a lathe to the left of the CNC computer, and a CNC engraver above it. All while finishing the drywall in the shop, and doing plenty of woodworking. Computers are pretty resilient. 

very nice innovative design..... would it hurt to put a window to display all the cool things that go inside, that I'm trying to protect?????