Tech Themed Wallpapers! And Anime themed ones too apparently.

XTankSlayerX

First of all ouch...second of all if you don't like 'em then try Psycho Pass!  Btw I'm using the PC master race one lo;

Haha, it hasn't been the best of days for me today. Sorry.

As for Psycho Pass... Hmmm... I like that. Very much so.

Thanks! PCMR is one of my favorites

@ come to this page there's a Jack White background!

He knows :) I made it specifically for him.

@ come to this page there's a Jack White background!

I requested it :)

Can you do a wallpaper with a guitar like this: 

Fender_Custom_Shop_63_Telecaster_CC_3Ton

Can you do a wallpaper with a guitar like this: 

I don't see why not, it would be a tad tricky but... You have to challenge your self ever now and then to grow...

What body would you like? LP? Strat? Tele?

I don't see why not, it would be a tad tricky but... You have to challenge your self ever now and then to grow...

What body would you like? LP? Strat? Tele?

I would love a Tele, I have a Custom Shop Tele from 2012, In Tobacco Burst, that is the look I was going for. 

I requested it :)

Ofcourse you did xD I should have known LOL

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Will you do the Gumi wallpaper I asked for? I won`t be mad if you won`t do it, but I want to know whether you`ll do it or not.

Here you go!

21315250815_696c4b231e_b.jpg

Trying new things... Like cutting down on shadows lol.

Here you go!

Trying new things... Like cutting down on shadows lol.

Thanks. It looks great.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/320076-tech-themed-wallpapers-and-anime-themed-ones-too-apparently/?p=4691751

Ah, here it is, I've made a few.

I need to find a better way of sorting this... Hmmm.

Oh nice, missed it! Thanks :) 

Yeah... i'd imagine it can be tricky. Spoiler "folders" with all the brands of a specific letter? Although that could be a lot of work :L 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Can you please do a red+black corsiar wallpaper(and can you please do the meterial design shadow on it)?

REQUEST: Ingress Resistance theme, with blue, white, and black background. Something like the Resistance logo centered, with the Ingress logo centered, but near the bottom. If anything, I'd just like the Resistance logo with a background... Feeling greedy with getting excited about all of these! Great work :D

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

*Request*

The Steam wallpaper but change the blue to Razer-Green?

Thank you if anyone can do this :)

19169192853_44102986d6_o.jpg

Azure Fists - "Grown men playing with each other since 2009"

Spoiler
Spoiler

CPU : Intel® Core™ i5-4590T, OS : Windows 10 64bit + Custom Alienware Console Interface, GPU : NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5, RAM : 8GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz, SSD : Kingston V300 240GB, WIFI : Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 2x2 + Bluetooth 4.0, CASE : Alienware Alpha, PSU : External Power Brick, MOBO : Custom Dell Motherboard.

Spoiler

CPU : i5 6600, Mobo : Asus Z97i-Plus, RAM : 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance LED, GPU : Gigabyte G1 GTX 1080, Case : Silverstone RVZ02, Storage : SanDisk 1TB M.2, PSU : Silverstone Strider SST-SX700-LG, Display(s) : AOC Q2963PM 29" IPS Ultra Wide 21:9, Fans : Noctua NH-L9i with Be Quiet Pure Wings 2, Keyboard : Razer Blackwidow Stealth 2015, Mouse : Razer Naga 2015, Sound : LG Wireless Soundbar /Razer Kraken Pro, OS : Windows 10

can you do one of Rikka from Chuunibyou, link and link2

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Could you do a 5760x1080 Unreal Engine 4 wallpaper? Like this but with blue and black elements. Maybe some designs with it? Also, a witcher 3 5760x1080 wallpaper?

post-50860-0-75609200-1441978654.jpg

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

From SoulFallen on the Tek Syndicate forums

iQuit

Probably not very politically correct, would not use it at work or on a cell phone.

You want a high-res version of that?

You want a high-res version of that?

I do. It's going on my iPad :P

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Sapphire, SteelSeires, and Acer wallpapers are here...

I feel bad for just taking a logo (I was able to find them from the manufactures) and just slapping it on a white background and giving it some vignette...

But here they are none the less!

HOW TO DOWNLOAD IN 4K

Click the picture first, that's going to take you to the 4K Version. Download that one (Right click > Save Picture As)

21282337589_2e3860e79c_b.jpg20848145103_5e6d832e08_b.jpg 21281408858_71f4d5791c_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

What program are you using to draw thees?

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I use Illustrator and Photoshop.

Working with mouse only?

Anyone have link to thread of some guy, who was making minimalistic system builds, GPUs etc? He even made a gif of some build!

I request a minimalist Saber wallpaper, if you ever get the chance and inclination to.

In return, here is my offering!

https://m.reddit.com/r/Saber/comments/38id10/shimeji_saber_itll_make_your_life_brighter/

Much more fun to mess with them than it should be.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."