Tech Themed Wallpapers! And Anime themed ones too apparently.

XTankSlayerX

A amd or sapphire one would be nice.

Overkill Chill:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU with Hyper 212evo | RAM:  2 x 4 GB DDR3 MoBo: ASRock H61M-DGS R2.0 | PSU: Rosewill PHOTON 750W | GPU: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280 3GB | Case: Antec One Gaming | Storage: Kingston HyperX 120gb, Seagate 2 TB | OS: Windows 10 | Displays:  Asus VS228H-P, Hp 2009m

They seem a little basic. But that's just me. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Blue-black MSI themed wallpapers would be real awesome, too! :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Blue-black MSI themed wallpapers would be real awesome, too! :D

I want this too :)

Can you do one for Acer please?

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Right... soo... This may not be an Otaku full thread but, hope you guys enjoy this.

Originally this was suppose to be a personal thing, but once i slapped dat background on there and fiddled with the shadows i knew it was something i couldnt keep to myself.

16756728526_549f5549c5_b.jpg

Click to DL as always

Can you do a black and magenta AMD one?

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

How about something with Intel, and AMD. Then incorporate i5, i7 and then Fx-83.., 95 - somehow... 

And then Nvidia. 

A amd or sapphire one would be nice.

Can you do one for AMD and Intel?

Can you do a black and magenta AMD one?

Y u no AMD ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

Pls ?

AMD Logo has arrived!

16601825178_6eb475a17d_b.jpg

Can you change the AMD logo to magenta?

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

+1

My Build: 4690k @ 4.7 GHz, ASUS Strix 970 @ 1316 MHz, H105, Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 MHz, H440, RM750

Alright, went with Nvidia first since they're logo was the easiest, and because they're awesome and I'm a complete fanboy. /s

EDIT: Forgot to mention im going to be making simplistic wallpapers like this with the company logo in the middle for starters.

16505560229_8ee3aea785_b.jpg

So can you make this for my portrait monitor with a little darker background please?

Here's the catch, the monitor is 1050x1680 in portrait. Yes, that is a fucked up resolution. :/

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Logitech Gaming logo 31.6MB. Really?

But ROG wallpaper is just 1.42MB.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

So can you make this for my portrait monitor with a little darker background please?

Here's the catch, the monitor is 1050x1680 in portrait. Yes, that is a fucked up resolution. :/

sure thing! I should have it ready in a bit  

Logitech Gaming logo 31.6MB. Really?

But ROG wallpaper is just 1.42MB.

Yep... Not sure if i should use PNG or stick to JPG

Stick with JPG.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Stick to JPG but 100% quality.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Could I get a Corsair Gaming one (tramp stamp or default, I don't mind) and maybe some others because these look GRRRRR8

Errr Yeah totally.

But... I wasn't able to pay for the adobe monthly thing... Sooo I can only use Photoshop...

... Derp.

That's fine though, right?

I only do logo's in Illustrator, that way I can upscale and reuse the same  vector for another project down the line.

So... No logos for a while, unless I reinstall Windows 10....... Hmmmmmm Do I really want to?