Battlefield Hardline Premium Details Outed by GameStop

XTankSlayerX

HardlinePremium-760x375.jpg

This may prove to be one of the year’s most unsurprising early leaks, if it can even be called that. The contents of Battlefield Hardline’s Premium are just as everyone expected. Buyers will be granted access to four currently unannounced expansions with two week early access to each, 12 Battlepacks, and exclusive items (ex: patches and camos).

That’s not even the end of it. The bottom portion of that DLC display sleeve says “there are also more perks yet to be announced”. Hopefully we will be given some insight on these extra perks once the actual press release emerges, whenever that is. With these ads cropping up at various GameStop stores, it is most likely sooner rather than later.

Source:http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/battlefield-hardline-premium-details-outed-gamestop/

WAIT. I know what you're thinking! "EA! BOOO! DIGGING DLC IS THE WORST" Well DLC isn't going to be going away anytime soon, and quite frankly EA has been pretty good with their season passes.

4 packs equate to about 60 bucks, premium is 40-50, ao you get a nice discont ontop of more in game perks.

Premium could have more coming on the BF4 side of the fence. Like night maps that are currently in pre-alpha i believe and the return of old classics like... I don't knoe, BF3 was my first game... Vut you get the picture

Back in BF3 times, I really liked the DLC Pass, haven't played BF4, and I think 50€ is a really good price for the amount of content that is provided over the time

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

I think I was one of the few people that actually liked BFH. In my opinion it's more enjoyable than BF4, from what I played, maybe because it's faster paced. 

Probably will be picking this up, since I have in the past with BF3/4

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

ill do what i did before

wait a a year or two and wait for game + premium to cost under 45$

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Didnt like hardline. its a shame named it battlefield on that game.

I want BF3 and badcompany back :/

I agree 100%. :) 

BF4 was nice too, wasn't worth 60 buck though. Happy I bought it after the price cut.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I agree 100%. :)

BF4 was nice too, wasn't worth 60 buck though. Happy I bought it after the price cut.

Amen brother, yeah i liked bf4 too. Holy shit, i need to work on my grammar hahah :)

The amount of day one dlc and the price for it was what turned me off from buying bf4 in the first place (although there were a lot of design choices in bf3 and 4 that made me cringe). 110 bucks to get the full experience at launch is not something I consider acceptable, especially with the sales they're expecting. Maybe dlc isn't going away anytime soon, but it certainly is not if people keep paying for it. I would bet that if nobody bought hardline and made it clear it was because of dlc, it would go away instantly. They'd sell an "ultimate edition" with everything included for 20 bucks in 6 monts. And yet people apparently like being milked.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Yeah.... I'll pass on what is another scam from EA. If I pay $60 for a game I expect everything that is fucking part of it. And EA was saying as well that games cost too much, and they keep on charging the same amount every fucking time time. Greedy hypocrites/bastards etc.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I heard this also sported the awesome tickrate of 10hz.

Better hope not! But Ive found me liking bf4 on ps4 despite that it was crashing every 15 min and all the online engine crap at release so I might be one of those fool running around at release of hard line with an empty wallet

I heard this also sported the awesome tickrate of 10hz.

Yeah, you should seriously catch up.

They have already updated this to 30Hz tickrate and the net ode in CTE is far better than the beginning of BF4.

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Yeah, you should seriously catch up.

They have already updated this to 30Hz tickrate and the net ode in CTE is far better than the beginning of BF4.

But that's cte...

But that's cte...

No... it goes to BF4 and BFH aswell..

@Majestic - There's a difference, believe me. If you don't then you never played CTE nor BF4 at its current state.

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Wooooow 30hz. So fast

... but then again, here we have *tiny* more actions at a larger map, more (u p to 64) players, land/water/air vehicles, destructible buildings and the dynamic map, than let say, CS GO, that has 16 players and chickens

it is enough here

ill do what i did before

I bought BF4 & BF3 at launch, wont be doing that with any more of their games. I did pick up both season passes for around £20 for both though which is good.

Ugh. 

You're not paying 110 to experience the full game. On what planet do you think developing additional maps is easy and not time consuming? Especially fairly grand pieces of DLC like BFBC2s Back to Vietnam or BF4s Final Stand? 

You can chose to buy the maps or not, the base game still has plenty of maps. This is a discounted map pack pass, thats it. Thats all they ever have been. Everything else is fluff that means nothing. If you want all the maps, you'll be better served this way. If not? Purchase them piecemeal at 15 bucks a pop. 

Don't cry that developers are cranking out extra content and wanting to be paid for it. 

I think I was one of the few people that actually liked BFH. In my opinion it's more enjoyable than BF4, from what I played, maybe because it's faster paced. 

Probably will be picking this up, since I have in the past with BF3/4

I also enjoyed it and I will probably buy it. Also I agree with those who think that this shouldn't be name Battlefield as it doesn't have elements of previous games.

(I own BF3 Prem, BF4 Prem and I also played BC2).

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440

I don't mind DLC myself, but BF3's and now BF4's have seriously left a bad taste in my mouth.

I bought BF3 at launch, got the first two map packs for real cheap and was disappointed with the level of quality, and then I quit playing.

I bought BF4+Premium for a total of $20-$25(can't remember the exact amount), but I really don't think the map packs are worth the price. Most servers only cycle between a handful of maps, and they are either the retail maps or one from each map pack.

I played the Hardline beta and had a lot of fun, but I don't trust EA enough to deliver a good BF game anymore. I grew up playing the Bad Company series so maybe that has something to do with it.

4 packs equate to about 60 bucks, premium is 40-50, ao you get a nice discont ontop of more in game perks.

I rather spend my money on real expansion packs, just like the Vietnam DLC back on BC2 or Special forces on BF2.

And then they add weapons and perks exclusive only to Premium members, they are turning it into a pay-to-win.

One of my favourite weapons in BF3 and BF4 was only for Premium, the only way to acquire them for free is if you found a dead player carrying these weapons. But good luck acquiring them because they'll kill you first, or if a teammate has it then have fun waiting for him/her to be killed so you can loot it, it will take awhile (since they are dominating with it).

M5K and M417 are so good.

In BF4 half of the camping snipers uses a Desert Eagle (Premium only) as a sidearm, one shot headshot, or a couple of bodyshot and you're dead. Good luck reaching them.

In Hardline the premium weapon has the exact same model as the one in BF4! Lazy job there, I don't know why would anyone call that "good" DLC.

I hope the gaming industry crashes and die, then resurrected to be better.

/end rant.

Hi.

PS: I did bought Battlefield 3 Premium Complete Edition for only $10, but that is Full Game + Premium so it was a good deal. But I wouldn't pay full price for it.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

ill do what i did before

Save that $45 for a better game.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

Ugh. 

You're not paying 110 to experience the full game. On what planet do you think developing additional maps is easy and not time consuming? Especially fairly grand pieces of DLC like BFBC2s Back to Vietnam or BF4s Final Stand? 

You can chose to buy the maps or not, the base game still has plenty of maps. This is a discounted map pack pass, thats it. Thats all they ever have been. Everything else is fluff that means nothing. If you want all the maps, you'll be better served this way. If not? Purchase them piecemeal at 15 bucks a pop. 

Don't cry that developers are cranking out extra content and wanting to be paid for it. 

Yes some people will buy the maps and others don't buy the maps and the whole community get split apart. That means there is more empty servers, more servers that aren't even full, many servers only half-full, etc. You think that is a good thing?

Also what is funny that people who buys Premium for maps don't even get to play the maps because they are hardly any servers for it in Australia. There is only one or two servers that hosts Premium maps, the rest are just Vanilla maps. And when a new map gets released, wait a week later, then no one will play on Premium maps anymore. People lose interest in them very quickly so you just spent $60 for a deadweight in your hard drive/ SSD.

Just look like CSGO, you only need one good map and people always vote for the same damm maps, but they are good maps. Quality > Quantity.

Obviously EA would go for quantity because it sells more.

If they were to release BF1942 and BF2 & expansions with modern graphics without adding all of the "crap" modern games have. I would buy them in a heartbeat at full retail. I will still buy premium for BF Hardline. It is good game play.

For those of you who missed out on BF2. I feel bad for you. BadCompany2 is awesome though.

Premium was always a good deal but I don't think Hardline will have a big enough player base to make it worth it.
Battlefield 4 is still getting updates and DLC into the life cycle from Hardline and GTA V is coming out a few weeks after Hardline which will hurt the player base for sure.
And then there is Star Wars Battlefront 3 which is coming at the end of the year and probably most Battlefield players will play which makes Premium for Hardline even less worth it.
And I don't even know anybody that's actually buying Hardline even though all of my friends are huge Battlefield players.

RTX2070OC