Valve possibly Teasing Half Life 3 Announcement At GDC 2015

qwertywarrior
Go to solution Solved by qwertywarrior,

@qwertywarrior this should go into the OP. Don't want to start a hype that won't hold true. ;)

its a ruse !!!

they did that so the whole world wont show up

they dropped hints so only the true believers would come

http://www.nextpowerup.com/news/18546/valve-is-teasing-half-life-3-announcement-at-gdc-2015.html

Either this is for real, or Valve is trolling us hard, again. At GDC 2015, which will be held in the first week of March, Valve has scheduled a media event for Tuesday, March 3rd, at 3PM. Half Life 3 confirmed! Fans have long since given up the hopes of seeing HL3, but there are some foolish ones (like me and you) who don't give up.

The last Half Life game was released in 2007, which was Half Life 2: Episode 2. We have been waiting for Episode 3/Half Life 3 ever since. Curse you, Gabe!

3rd day of the week at 3/03/2015 at 3PM ......

i_want_to_believe___half_life_3_by_gigah

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Either this is very very legit or this is very very very very very trolly....

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

You Half Life fans will see the third game announcement in anything. :lol:

I believe the time is just coincidence. I don't think HL3 is going to happen, at least not for years and years.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

You Half Life fans will see the third game announcement in anything. :lol:

I believe the time is just coincidence. I don't think HL3 is going to happen, at least not for years and years.

Coincidence? No. It's obviously intentional, but it doesn't mean Half Life.

It's all a lie

JJfcaGV.jpg

Uq1X0b2.jpg

1uyITnr.jpgGsQTlFY.jpg

X7vJclw.jpg

BlZXnT1.jpg

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

If they announce company reform that gets us better customer service and better employee conditions (assuming that one guy who used to work there was telling the truth), I'd take that over half life 3 and I'd buy every valve game twice and gift them to random people.

I doubt it.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

Coincidence? No. It's obviously intentional, but it doesn't mean Half Life.

Coincidence. I don't think they care enough to troll you guys like this.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Just before anybody gets confused- he said none of that.

You know there's gonna be someone who thinks it's real, ignores your posts and just goes with it.

I'm going to try and believe it

GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 780 (x2, SLI) CPU: i7 5820k Motherboard: Alienware Aurora R4 Mobo RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB SSD: Samsung EVO 840

HDD: WD Green 3TB Cooler: Corsair H100i

You know there's gonna be someone who thinks it's real, ignores your posts and just goes with it.

oh absolutely.

Just before anybody gets confused- he said none of that.

Shh-sh-shhhh sh sh.hhhhhh... Don't tell them, it's better if they dont know!

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Curve ball : It's Portal 3 or Left 4 Dead 3

@SuperPug WHAT THE HECK YOU NINJA

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Source engine 2 probably.

I would like this.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

It's going to be Half-Life 4.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I check the GDC schedule and This "media event" which the article refers to appears to be a technical session for programmers. Where Sergiy Migdalskiy (one of Valve's programmers) is going to talk about doing physics simulation and how to optimize it.

http://schedule.gdconf.com/session/physics-for-game-programmers-physics-optimization-strategies

:mellow:

This "media event" which the article refers to appears to be a technical session for programmers. Where Sergiy Migdalskiy (one of Valve's programmers) is going to talk about doing physics simulation and how to optimize it.

http://schedule.gdconf.com/session/physics-for-game-programmers-physics-optimization-strategies

:mellow:

@qwertywarrior this should go into the OP. Don't want to start a hype that won't hold true. ;)

who cares...

Zomygod that's my birthday! What a gift it would be.

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43

HL3 Can't live up for the hype, it won't happen, ever.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

its a ruse !!!

they did that so the whole world wont show up

they dropped hints so only the true believers would come

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.