Help me choose a car.

The Great Sayain Man

BMW E39 M5 (I know you don't wanna buy used, but damn, these 5 Series cars looked DAMN good. Either that, or a Scion FR-S.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I feel like this question is mostly motivated by wanting to brag that his parents can afford to buy him a 30,000 euro car. 

lexus ct hybrid. 

Define R5 Black Window || i5 4690K || Scythe Kotetsu || Asus Maximus VII Gene || Kingston Fury 8GB || EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked ACX 2.0 || EVGA G2 750W || SSD/HDD/ODD

BMW E39 M5 (I know you don't wanna buy used, but damn, these 5 Series cars looked DAMN good. Either that, or a Scion FR-S.

He doesn't want a gas guzzler. Which both the M5 and the FR-S is. :P

But yeah, that generation of M5 is wonderful. One was used to cross the US in 31 hours.

You could also look into something like a Volvo V40, WV Golf/Polo, Ford Focus/Fiesta.

The FR-S gets the same mileage as a Honda civic si. That is a gas guzzler? Heck, I don't even consider my 26 MPG explorer a gas guzzler.

You could also look into something like a Volvo V40, WV Golf/Polo, Ford Focus/Fiesta.

Now that you mention it.

Volvo. The C30. Small, practical and economical + it can be bought within budget 

2009-volvo-c30_100167667_m.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Easy, Ford Fiesta Ecoboost

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Subaru WRX STI

Very fun, reliable car that will treat you well

This x2. I have a 04 ASTI thats been good to me. even with mods.

holy shit. lucky man, I paid myself for my 800$ car!

wish I could help more, dont know much about German cars. wish you the best of luck

I feel ya. I paid $3000 for a used 1998 Toyota Camry and all that has been done to it is gas, tires, breaks and oil. I've had for almost a year now and no problems with it.

My dad bought a used 1999 Saturn (can't think of the model now) for $2700 and no repairs have been needed and hes had that thing for 8 years now. The damn thing gets 33 MPG lol. 

After that, I'm not buying into that "gotta get a new car or else it will break down" bullshit. For 30,000 euros, but 10 fucking 3000 euro cars and if one breaks down, just hop in another one lol.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

But yeah, that generation of M5 is wonderful. One was used to cross the US in 31 hours.

But, the FR-S is only a 4 banger, so it should only sip gas, while still enjoying how fun it is.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Buggati... Done

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

I'd like the car to be efficent as I don't feel like paying a shit ton for gas.

What is with all these people suggesting BMW M3, Evo, WRX STI.... I swear some people don't even read the OP

I agree with @srolle and Lexus CT200h also gets my vote.

"Rawr XD"

But, the FR-S is only a 4 banger, so it should only sip gas, while still enjoying how fun it is.

4cyl naturally aspirated engine with direct injection. I think it is a great car you can drive and have fun with and not break the speed limit.

Buggati... Done

You might be able to buy the wheels for 30000

I don't know what the weather is like near your part of Germany, but I love my 2005 Ford Escape Hybrid. I don't think they make it anymore, but it is proof that even 10 years ago they made a decent 4x4 hybrid. I can get 32mpg city in 4wd, unfortunately hybrids (at least the older ones) get lower mileage hwy because of the way they work. So I think a hybrid would be a good option for you, but idk what is available over there. 

The big deal for me was something cheap to fix when it does break. It is inevitable that there will be recalls and repairs (my mom bought a new 2014 jeep and it already had 4 recalls). Here repairing an Audii is expensive, but a Ford or Chevy is cheap. Hybrids get more crap than they deserve, but they are more expensive initially. Get something with a nice 4 cylinder around 2.5 liters. You can still have some fun if you want, but you should get decent mileage as well. 

The Honda Civic HF and Civic Hybrid both get fantastic mileage and are under your budget if you straight convert from USD to Euros. But I don't know if Hondas are available there or if they are cheap to fix. 

You don't seem that fussed what you get, just economical and an auto box. I'd just do a tour of your local dealers, sit in a few cars, see what deals you can get. Golf, Focus, Civic, C4, the list of those sort of cars is endless, they'd all do the job. One thing to consider is that if you will be doing lots of short journeys, get a petrol, modern diesels can clog up their particulate filter if they only do short journeys.

I'm not only thinking about the mileage that you can get.

I'm also thinking of insurance and alike. This is where non-sports cars are much more affordable.

I'm not only thinking about the mileage that you can get.

I'm also thinking of insurance and alike. This is where non-sports cars are much more affordable.

I doubt insurance wouldn't be too much, since it's not a true "sports car".

Tesla S maybe.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Tesla model S.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN