Holy Bawlz.

Trik'Stari

So, it was just said on the WAN show, that they made a Harlem shake video, but never released it.

This is a poll to get them to release it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

So, it was just said on the WAN show, that they made a Harlem shake video, but never released it.

@Slick @LinusTech

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

You all know it would be so hilariously bad. Just like the original, unedited Linus Rap.

Woah is it 2013 again?

They just mentioned it on WAN show. Apparently it was never brought to light, and Linus mentioned it after Luke trolled him about the dress thing.

Although you're probably watching. (or at least you should be :P)

fuck yes they should

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Yes please

WE WANT TO SEE LUKE

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

This isn't tech news. don't put it in tech news.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

This isn't tech news. don't put it in tech news.

I figured it would get the most hits here, and since it concerns LinusTECHtTips, it kinda counts :P

No...something...something flogging a dead horse.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

No.. But really really really really really yes.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

That's still a thing?

Apparently they did it some time ago. And after filming it Linus shot it down, Linus says the idea never saw the light of day, Luke said "no we filmed it"

Apparently they did it some time ago. And after filming it Linus shot it down, Linus says the idea never saw the light of day, Luke said "no we filmed it"

Well, whatever the reason is, the time to have released it has long passed. Not that it really makes it any worse, since if you've seen one then you've seen pretty much all of them. It would just be kind of weird to release it so long after everyone got over it.

Mmm bawls. I miss those. Can't get them in Denmark anymore :(

bawls1.jpg

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Just because you make a change.org petition doesn't mean the people being petitioned need to follow it.

Just because you make a change.org petition doesn't mean the people being petitioned need to follow it.

I just wanted to see LTT do a harlem shake video lol, I thought it would be hilarious.