I Don't Know If You Can Really Call it News, But Rockstar Just Dropped Some More Screenshots Of GTA V for PC

WelshDdraig

Cry more, children.

Why? GTA stopped being interesting years ago, I'm no uninterested in GTAV I'm not even going to bother pirating it.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Next time do add numerals 

[spoiler='1']  Next time do add numerals [/spoiler]

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I've "waited" this long, a couple of months isn't an issue. It's not like there aren't other games to play and that's with ignoring the backlog. And ignoring any "time sinks" you may indulge in. I stay away from "never ending" games like MMO's & F2P's precisely for that reason. I had fun in games like WOT but they were too time demanding for me and "interfered" with my "no grind" games. Completely slid off topic.

Anyway, I don't expect huge differences to the console versions. PC is capable of a lot more but give me proper AA and resolution matching textures and I'm fine. If R* & Nvidia (got a 970) end up delivering more than that, sweet but proper port comes first. 

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

Hopefully the game runs as good as it looks in those screenshots.

Little side note: Does the anti-aliasing look kinda bad to anyone else? I know it won't matter in 4k and they might have not enabled it in those screens.

I only really noticed it in pic 4, the bench and such have pretty bad jaggies. Maybe they momentarily forgot they were on a PC and could do some actual AA.

I just can not get hyped over GTA 5 anymore. Wake me in in a year, it will probably be ready by then, if the delays are consistent.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

is it really necessary to put each picture inside its own spoiler?

Yes yes it's.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

iCEnhancer with that will look FREAKING EPIC

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

I don't think my R7 260x could handle it :(

PC Spec :

Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 3400G  ; Motherboard : MSI B450 A-Pro MAX ; RAM : Corsair Vengeance LPX White 2 x 8Gb

GPU : Sapphire RX 5500 XT 8GB Pulse ; PSU : Cooler Master MWE Gold 750W, 80+Gold ; SSD : Samsung 860 EVO 250GB ; HDD 2 x WD Blue 1TB 3.5" ; Toshiba 1TB 2.5"

...is it just me or are some of the textures in those screenshots absolutely terrible? I mean, look at the wall in #3! It's quake 3 texture quality!

Maybe it's not as noticeable if you don't have a 4k monitor... at least the character models look pretty good.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

2. The hair looks very bad, see tomb raider with and without tressFX hair in that game looks beautiful.

The Evil Within had good looking hair and a couple other recent games, Tomb Raider doesn't use tressFX on anyone with short hair, or that isn't Lura, so its not a good example.

Tbh I think watch_dogs looks better than this. 

Let's hope it isn't the un-optimized shit watch_dogs is.

Watch Dogs does look better than this, it was designed for modern hardware and pared back for old consoles, where this was targeting old consoles and shined up for new hardware.

Spoiler alert: Watch Dogs was well optimised....

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Spoiler alert: Watch Dogs was well optimised....

Haha i7 3960x bottle neck ftw :lol: 

I'm sure with a little bit of modding we're gonna achieve modded watch_dogs standard. Modded GTA 4 and Skyrim 

made many newer games look like shit. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Ain't worried about the graphical fidelity, as long as it looks better than GTA 4.

I'm worried more about how the port is going to run.

at this point if the port doesnt run like its a PC only game, i will start a coalition of gamers and cover their studios in nyc with foam peanuts. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

at this point if the port doesnt run like its a PC only game, i will start a coalition of gamers and cover their studios in nyc with foam peanuts. 

lmfao

I don't know why that's funny, but hahaha

lmfao

I don't know why that's funny, but hahaha

i couldn't say i saw gonna do damage to them or something, i don't feel like getting swatted. but yea that was quite funny :P

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Haha i7 3960x bottle neck ftw :lol:

3960X? With Watch Dogs a 3570k will get 60 FPS if you have the GPU hardware

CPU_01.png

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

3960X? With Watch Dogs a 3570k will get 60 FPS if you have the GPU hardware

Driving fast in the game is a pain my fps drops to 25 when I go fast.

Better get that 390 this year :lol:  

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Driving fast in the game is a pain my fps drops to 25 when I go fast.

Better get that 390 this year :lol:  

Yeah i meant to include that stuttering was a huge problem on launch

i didn't notice any today, i was driving around and did a couple online races

Yeah i meant to include that stuttering was a huge problem on launch

i didn't notice any today, i was driving around and did a couple online races

It doesn't stutter,  it just drops fps. GPU usage also falls to 50% usage whenever i drive fast. 

The train picture is the best, but this one keeps annoying me every time I see it

gtav02272015_15.jpg

A free cookie to the person who finds out why.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I must be the only one who doesn't think it looks all that good at all.

Anyways, hope they stop delaying and bring to PC without it being a shit port soon.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

The train picture is the best, but this one keeps annoying me every time I see it

gtav02272015_15.jpg

A free cookie to the person who finds out why.

The clouds are different on the phone than in-game, the Ferris wheel and its reflection in the water are different colours compared to the phone and the photo is missing the shack at the end of the pier? That and also the photo is missing part of the boat in the picture.

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

I really hope GTA 5 will be a good PC port. My decision to buy will highly depend on that.

Hardware: 4790k @ 4.6 GHz w/ H100i - MSI GTX 970 - Define R5 - MSI Z97 PC Mate - 840 EVO - G.Skill 2x4 GB

Peripherals: G402 - ATH-AD700x - Asus VG248QE 144 hz

The clouds are different on the phone than in-game, the Ferris wheel and its reflection in the water are different colours compared to the phone and the photo is missing the shack at the end of the pier? That and also the photo is missing part of the boat in the picture.

Nope, that doesn't even bother me.

Nope, that doesn't even bother me.

Care to say then? As I have no clue and they are what is bothering me.

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

Care to say then? As I have no clue and they are what is bothering me.

Look at the Moon and tell me what's wrong.