I Don't Know If You Can Really Call it News, But Rockstar Just Dropped Some More Screenshots Of GTA V for PC

WelshDdraig

Look at the Moon and tell me what's wrong.

Its staring me in the face, quite literally as its the moon, But I can't see what it is specifically. just tell me please. As soon as you do I will probably see it. 

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

Its staring me in the face, quite literally as its the moon, But I can't see what it is specifically. just tell me please. As soon as you do I will probably see it. 

The light is coming from one side as if the Sun was to the left, you will never see that in real life xD.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I'm curious to observe the view distance. Will it be decent, or impressive ? That's even more important than graphics to me.

I couldn't spend more than $30 on this considering how off-the-rails Rockstar has been on the port's development and on the development of multiplayer.

SXCS23, on 27 Feb 2015 - 10:27 AM, said:

I have only one question. Will we get real time reflections in car mirrors? Driving in 1st person is annoying to me on the consoles because the car mirrors have a blurry "is that even a reflection" image on the mirrors.

don't worry, there will be a mod :P

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

Expecting a well optimized game here... And in that case I will gladly pay full price for it.

I'm not expecting a well optimized game. The fact that it has taken them 1½ years to port the game just illustrates that they don't give a shit about PC; so why would they be making sure it's well optimized?

It's not just the optimization they have to do. Remember they must write the code so guys like me with barely a background in software development can go into the parameter files, open with notepad C++ and muck around with the matrices without totally f*cking everything up. I've waited this long, I can wait a few weeks more. Can't wait to edit the weaponinfo.xml for total OPness (offline of course).

...is it just me or are some of the textures in those screenshots absolutely terrible? I mean, look at the wall in #3! It's quake 3 texture quality!

Maybe it's not as noticeable if you don't have a 4k monitor... at least the character models look pretty good.

Its not just you, some textures are awfully low quality. It looked okay on my phone but when I had a closer look on PC oli was so so dissapointed. Also the lighting makes the textures look very weird, like they don't match (they don't belong?!). If u know what I mean.

Especially the image where they sit in a car. The car textures and light just doesn't look good at all.

Anyway, its the game that matters, not images. Hope it looks all very pleasing in motion :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Its not just you, some textures are awfully low quality. It looked okay on my phone but when I had a closer look on PC oli was so so dissapointed. Also the lighting makes the textures look very weird, like they don't match (they don't belong?!). If u know what I mean.

Especially the image where they sit in a car. The car textures and light just doesn't look good at all.

Anyway, its the game that matters, not images. Hope it looks all very pleasing in motion :)

It's just that considering they took 16 months to release this (already finished) game I was expecting more improvements over the console version ^^

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

It's just that considering they took 16 months to release this (already finished) game I was expecting more improvements over the console version ^^

Same.

Although playing BF4 since December has increased my graphical expectations. Game is similary old.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

• 4 weeks later...

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

I wish I could say these look photorealistic but in every picture there's something that always gives it away, be it the way the light is reflected or some of the shitty textures. That said it still looks amaaaazing!

It's fine but video would've been way better. Maybe if they made some great video about showing it or PC. Since YT now support 4K@60fps :o

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |