How old do you have to be to be in the org

CyPeX

As the title say. I'm already in the org but I'm quite young so I just wonder how old you have to be

Do tell what this "org" is.

Im really hoping he means organization

and not orgy

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

As the title say. I'm already in the org but I'm quite young so I just wonder how old you have to be

you have to be 18+ to join the orgy Kappa

all jokes aside. what organization (think that you mean that when you're saying org) are you talking about? to this forum?

and not orgy

18 m8. Rules for that where always 18.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

and not orgy

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Oh people, please look at what section you're in before you ask questions. He's talking about UOLTT, the Star Citizen org.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

jQfagJk.gif

No age limit, you're coo. :)

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Oh people, please look at what section you're in before you ask questions. He's talking about UOLTT, the Star Citizen org.

It's that's your guys abbreviation for organization, then the star citizen community needs to get their minds out of the gutter

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Although it might be confusing if you are looking at this from the recent topics list, people should pay more attention to where they are being redirected when they click on stuff.

That said, we'll accept anyone (as far as I know).

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

It's that's your guys abbreviation for organization, then the star citizen community needs to get their minds out of the gutter

I'm not even part of the org, but org is a common abbreviation of organization.

But yeah, like ixi said, there's no limit.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Yup. We get this a lot. :D

@CyPeX I may be wrong but I have not seen an age limit anywhere. And there really shouldn't be. I have known some pretty mature 7 year olds, contrasted by some rather infantile 70 year olds. Maturity doesn't seem to have much to do with age. :)

Anyway, we do have some early teens so you'll be fine.

They let anybody in. I mean, they didn't even try and find my (rather substantial) criminal record of unlawful orgs ;)

All jokes aside, everyone is welcome. Just be respectful and you'll get along fine.

As long as we can still effectively blackmail you into fulfilling our goals, fett, no worries of the sordid past. UOLTT shall give you a new future. As the UEE starts to collapse under it's weight, we shall rise from the dust and claim the stars as our own!

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

They still funny doe

As long as we can still effectively blackmail you into fulfilling our goals, fett, no worries of the sordid past. UOLTT shall give you a new future. As the UEE starts to collapse under it's weight, we shall rise from the dust and claim the stars as our own!

And all their orgs are belong to us!

I'm not even part of the org, but org is a common abbreviation of organization.

But yeah, like ixi said, there's no limit.

Apologies, apparently the sarcasm didn't come through in that last post. Curse this automatically spell checking phone

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

jQfagJk.gif

No age limit, you're coo. :)

talking of which that hand reminds me of a recent conversation on the TS server ;) remember ixi? :)

Apologies, apparently the sarcasm didn't come through in that last post. Curse this automatically spell checking phone

sarcasm is lost on the internet, no vocal tone or body language