AMD R9 390X Coming With Cooler Master Liquid Cooler + Estimated Performance

GPUXPert

You are totally incorrect because EVERY process changes matter to heat, even if in super tiny amounts which take years for you to notice.

It is simply absurd that you claim such quantum processes are significant enough to increase heat energy output to more than total energy input.  This only occurs in a nuclear reactor.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

It is simply absurd that you claim such quantum processes are significant enough to increase heat energy output to more than total energy input.  This only occurs in a nuclear reactor.

No, it doesn't and it's not absurd. Go take a long, hard read into the science, http://www.amazon.com/Introduction-Quantum-Mechanics-2nd-Edition/dp/0131118927

You're also saying total energy input this time instead of total electrical input. What you just said is correct, because that energy exists both in the chip and in the electricity pumped through it. It's trivial to surpass the electrical input with heat. The law of conservation of energy still holds in my description.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

No, it doesn't and it's not absurd. Go take a long, hard read into the science, http://www.amazon.com/Introduction-Quantum-Mechanics-2nd-Edition/dp/0131118927

You're also saying total energy input this time instead of total electrical input. What you just said is correct, because that energy exists both in the chip and in the electricity pumped through it. It's trivial to surpass the electrical input with heat. The law of conservation of energy still holds in my description.

linking me to a book is not the same as providing proof.  If you wish to convert the energy contained within mass to heat above that of the input energy on any measurable level you'll need a reactor, not a GPU and 300Watts of electrical energy.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

linking me to a book is not the same as providing proof.  If you wish to convert the energy contained within mass to heat above that of the input energy on any measurable level you'll need a reactor, not a GPU and 300Watts of electrical energy.

You can pirate a book. Don't kid yourself. It's a perfectly fine source. This isn't some new discovery, so it's not like I can cite you a paper from the world scientific community because I don't know them all. That said, the concept is fleshed out in that book.

Your claim contradicts all of quantum physics. 

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

that thing will not run on my XFX XTR 550W PSU isnt it? :(

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

You can pirate a book. Don't kid yourself. It's a perfectly fine source. This isn't some new discovery, so it's not like I can cite you a paper from the world scientific community because I don't know them all. That said, the concept is fleshed out in that book.

Your claim contradicts all of quantum physics. 

No, my claim contradicts your understand of basic physics. This whole quantum physics thing is just a tool your using to obfuscate the fact you messed up when trying to argue that a gpu can produce more heat energy than draw in electrical energy.

Show me one example of a GPU producing more heat energy than it's drawing.

IDK about this, I am on the fence about what graphics card I buy....But this seems promising.

Spoiler

Gaijin-Oni: 

• CPU
    Ryzen 7 5800x
  • Motherboard
    MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS
  • RAM
    Corsair 4x8GB 3200MHz Vengeance RGB Pro
  • GPU
    RX 7900 XT
  • Case
    Cooler Master Masterbox 5
  • Storage
    1TB WD BLACK SN850 NVME
    1x 8TB Seagate Drives (Shucked)
    2x 1TB HP SSD's
  • PSU
    EVGA 1000w PSU
  • Display(s)
    Viotek 1440p 144hz 27in
    LG 4K 32in
    Acer 1080p 27in
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i Capellix
  • Keyboard
    Red Dragon K552 Modded
  • Mouse
    Corsair M65 Elite
  • Sound
    SoundBlaster Pro Audigy (Sennheiser HDXX's)
  • Operating System
    Windows 11 64-bit

No, my claim contradicts your understand of basic physics. This whole quantum physics thing is just a tool your using to obfuscate the fact you messed up when trying to argue that a gpu can produce more heat energy than draw in electrical energy.

Like. I said, he is putting up a facade over his lack of knowledge or misinterpretation of it and is being very stubborn in admitting that he is wrong.

Keep in mind, he still hasn't given me the law of quantum mechanics that governs his example of  "heat shaving off" matter inside a circuit that then converts the "SHAVED OFF MATTER" into energy and he has been avoiding replying to my posts, which further advances the fact that he is making this up/obfuscating what he really know/understand.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Ever looked at AMD GPU power vs. temperature graphs? Go ahead and look at the 290X very, very carefully. It's about a 9% difference at peak, outside the margin of error for the sensors.

Like. I said, he is putting up a facade over his lack of knowledge or misinterpretation of it and is being very stubborn in admitting that he is wrong.

Keep in mind, he still hasn't given me the law of quantum mechanics that governs his example of  "heat shaving off" matter inside a circuit that then converts the "SHAVED OFF MATTER" into energy and he has been avoiding replying to my posts, which further advances the fact that he is making this up/obfuscating what he really know/understand.

I have not at all avoided your posts. Also, it's a combination of laws, and I gave you a pretty authoritative book to read on the matter. It's only when you understand the relationships of various physical laws that you come to understand the mutual consequences.

Ever looked at AMD GPU power vs. temperature graphs? Go ahead and look at the 290X very, very carefully. It's about a 9% difference at peak, outside the margin of error for the sensors.

post one that shows thermal output being more than power draw.

I like that they know their cards will be so hot that they gotta pre-install water cooling for you.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I like that they know their cards will be so hot that they gotta pre-install water cooling for you.

300w TDP is only 10w TDP more than the R9 290X meanwhile having 45% more performance. If they made a new R9 290X out of the new architecture it would have a TDP of 206w.

Well this is excellent news.  Because previous generation air only blower reference cars were just brutal from AMD.. obviously they didn't make the cooler but jesus they chose poor ones.  

I was never wrong.

Wrong.

In order:

wrong

wrong

depends, but usually wrong

Again, wrong

I have a reputation for being an ass but almost never wrong.

:lol:

Lol. xD

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

No, that's incorrect. The proper emoticon for this situation is  :rolleyes:

Damnit Opcode I thought I fixed you the last time.

No, that's incorrect. The proper emoticon for this situation is  :rolleyes:

Damnit Opcode I thought I fixed you the last time.

you can't fix people, or bend them your will unless you are a good demagogue like excuse the example: Hitler.

and an example of those who tried to control others: anyone that thought of hitler as a tool they could exploit.

you can't fix people, or bend them your will unless you are a good demagogue like excuse the example: Hitler.

How dare you insult der Fuhrer?!

How dare you insult der Fuhrer?!

lol. DER FUHRER! suits the German Historical Tradition, the ease of which Hitler used the norm of the mindset of the German people was given to him :D

<-- also modern history academic apart from other things