FrozenCPU Closing Down (?)

Apparently, Primochill has now bailed on FrozenCPU.  Taken from Primochill's facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Primochill/136960116387865

After hearing from Mark earlier this week, we had high hopes that FrozenCPU would recover from whatever hardship occurred. However, we have not received any further indication that this is happening anytime in the near future. This is definitely a hard hit to the community and the industry. We have so much compassion for all affected. Although we have the utmost respect for FrozenCPU, we also are concerned for our customers and resellers that have been derailed by this situat...ion and are desperately looking for our products.

In response to this, we have decided to re-open our online shop for end users, and will again start accepting new reseller applications shortly. We will be working day and night to get the website functional as soon as possible. Your patience during this time is much appreciated.

The loss of Frozen CPU is the end of the Era and we will all miss the great contributions that they made to the computer modification industry.

Current Rig
AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi 2 - 32 GB GSkill TridentZ RGB
GeForce RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 1TB  - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL

Apparently, Primochill has now bailed on FrozenCPU.  Taken from Primochill's facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Primochill/136960116387865

If I were Primochill I would do the same, Mark is not giving or telling anyone anything. Being their partner and seeing all this drama without any updates from Mark, anyone would bail.

Either you're master race or you're not.

Well this sucks :unsure:   Something must be going on I placed an order 2/6 and its still in packing status on 2/15

Project EGOR - Overkill on a budget

Well this sucks :unsure:   Something must be going on I placed an order 2/6 and its still in packing status on 2/15

You should probably cancel it and try to get your money back. I highly doubt anything will ship any time soon, if it ever does.

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

That's from 2014...

It was posted 6 hours ago on the other forum thought i share it 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

These pictures have already surfaced before but it does not say or relate to anything that happened this incident. We know that Mark has an addiction before but apparently this time is the worst hit of all. Still no conformation from mark or anyone from frozencpu (Only Mark)

Probably should add this as an update but frozencpu is now officiallly down until further notice. Says it on the latest news from today. However, it does seem as if you can still actually add things to cart. It really seems like the owner really is struggling since he's doing the bare minimum in terms of shutting down the site and responding to the community. If the addiction thing is true, this would prove that he still is struggling

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

zmp48S2.png

Look at the date on this.

Ooooooooh~

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

As of 2/15, Fcpu isn't accepting any new orders.

About damn time, friga...

(source- http://jayztwocents.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1197&sid=5ac5281db3c17d8c0e7f78a0b966d1a3&start=75#p11431)

post-169860-0-50725800-1424093171_thumb.

post-169860-0-50725800-1424093171_thumb.

4790k @ 4.6 (1.25 adaptive) // 2x GTX 970 stock clocks/voltage // Dominator Platnium 4x4 16G //Maximus Formula VII // WD Black1TB + 128GB 850 PRO // RM1000 // NZXT H440 // Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (MX Blue) // Corsair M95 + Steelseries QCK // Razer Adaro DJ // AOC I2757FH

Well I already disputed my charge, and i cant call in to cancel my order... if they ship me my stuff ima be pissed cuz I already reordered the stuff I needed elsewhere. Damn Mark!!!

Spent so much money over at frozen. After hearing all the crap about the owner i'm glad they're gone. PCS will get my business and dont forget guys. Use promo code OCN55 for 5.5% off. 

Core I7 5960X / Gigabyte X99 SOC Force / Kingston 16GB DDR4 3000 / EVGA GTX 980 Classified's In Quad SLI / EVGA 1600W G2

Core I7 6700K / Asus Z170 Maximus VIII Hero / Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000 / MSI R9 290X Lightning / EVGA 1600W T2

This really stinks, FrozenCPU was my go-to for any and all watercooling parts. I always found PerformancePCs selection to be a bit lackluster. 

BUILD LOGSSerious Black ] [ Project Lumos ] [ SrsB ]

Frozen had the most stuff I've seen anywhere.  PPC's website is too flashy for me to browse. I just use search.

As of 2/15, Fcpu isn't accepting any new orders.

About damn time, friga...

(source- http://jayztwocents.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1197&sid=5ac5281db3c17d8c0e7f78a0b966d1a3&start=75#p11431)

wow that little news section is kinda buried down there huh

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

I have 200 bucks tied up with that place, this sucks. And performancepcs is out of stock on what i want.. 

Such a shame, I've been waiting on my most recent order to come in but it looks like that isn't going to happen. Also, they sent me a wrong part on my previous order and I was in the process of having that replaced. I contacted my card company and was told that they couldn't cancel my order since frozencpu has already taken my money and the company hasn't officially shut down yet. I was then explained a process in which I could get my money back that consisted of submitting an affidavit and some other forms and was told it would take anywhere from 60-90 days. So I've decided to wait the 30 days or so that Mark is saying it will take to start processing orders again. However, if that time comes and I have not received my order and a proper apology, I will take my money back and frozencpu will no longer receive my business. Frozencpu has been my source for at least half of my watercooling needs for a long time.

Here's what my recent orders look like: post-193589-0-52258500-1424889157.jpg

post-193589-0-52258500-1424889157.jpg

• 1 month later...

Such a shame, I've been waiting on my most recent order to come in but it looks like that isn't going to happen. Also, they sent me a wrong part on my previous order and I was in the process of having that replaced. I contacted my card company and was told that they couldn't cancel my order since frozencpu has already taken my money and the company hasn't officially shut down yet. I was then explained a process in which I could get my money back that consisted of submitting an affidavit and some other forms and was told it would take anywhere from 60-90 days. So I've decided to wait the 30 days or so that Mark is saying it will take to start processing orders again. However, if that time comes and I have not received my order and a proper apology, I will take my money back and frozencpu will no longer receive my business. Frozencpu has been my source for at least half of my watercooling needs for a long time.

Here's what my recent orders look like: attachicon.gifunnamed.jpg

This is terrible man, hope this gets sorted asap for you

Whelp forgot to include a drain valve in my loop, there's always next time.

For People's Information: There has been a couple posts on the facebook page by frozenCpu themselves, both on the 20th of march. 

The first one stated "yes, we will be opening checkouts today... " 

the second one was simply slander towards their "local police agency" saying some bullshit about them "trying to shut [them] down" and telling the police chief to get fucked etc. amongst a small message at the bottom saying "exciting new things are coming to frozen cpu"

Still no official statement as to what has happened, why it happened or what their future will hold. 

Meanwhile, Mark's facebook page shows him continuing his life as normal according to other people's posts on the page - acting as though he is completely apathetic to the situation of his company. 

I just think the whole frozencpu thing is laughable and am surprised it hasn't gone into receivership yet. How the fuck are their creditors not suing the fuck out of them? Or maybe he paid them all off with company funds to shut them up and is just letting the company decay... who knows, all I know is you have to be especially retarded to act like he is acting.

This is what I think of Pre-Ordering video games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp98SH3vW2Y