FrozenCPU Closing Down (?)

plus1, just read this too at HardOCP. 

And this from Gabe. 

Hello all,

I need to officially retract any statements with respect to Frozen CPU closing down made by our rep here. We have no official information in that respect. I do apologize for any confusion on the part of our rep, which was caused by an informal conversation we had and that should have never been publicly disclosed.

The truth of the matter is this: nobody except Frozen CPU insiders really know what happened, and I for one have been unable to contact any such insiders.

All I can hope is that this could be a temporarily thing, and if it is not, then I am personally saddened by the news.

Gabriel Rouchon
Chairman & CEO, Swiftech.

I read that, it was posted earlier, which i find really weird that they would just disappear and not notice their partners, and then he came out and told the hardforum guys out of nowhere.

Either you're master race or you're not.

I guess thats why my order isn't shipping.

you better call your bank and revoke all payments. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

not sure if someone has posted this yet or not, but @JayzTwoCents just uploaded a video about it. 

Edit: never mind, i got beat... 

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Honestly I couldn't give a fuck that Frozen is out of business. I've had bad experience with them multiple times. The worst one was when I ordered 2 GTX 770 waterblocks and only got one. All they said was that the paper inside the package said checked by ___ so both the waterblocks were there and they wouldn't refund me or send me another one.

-Long story short I filed a credit card chargeback and got a refund for the entire order.

I just buy my water cooling stuff from Performance-PCs.com

Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX | Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z270i | CPU Intel i7-7700K | RAM Team Vulcan 16GB DDR4 | GPU Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | Storage Crucial MX300 1TB M.2 | PSU Corsair RM750x

Honestly I couldn't give a fuck that Frozen is out of business. I've had bad experience with them multiple times. The worst one was when I ordered 2 GTX 770 waterblocks and only got one. All they said was that the paper inside the package said checked by ___ so both the waterblocks were there and they wouldn't refund me or send me another one.

-Long story short I filed a credit card chargeback and got a refund for the entire order.

I just buy my water cooling stuff from Performance-PCs.com

Never had that experience, brought the majority of my water cooling parts from them, wrong tubing once, they paid for shipping back and sent me the right ones.

then when i ordered 2 backplates for my 770s, they only had one left and helped me get 1 from ek directly while giving me it for 1/2 off.

Good guys primochill helping out the fired staff, they said staff changes so I'm assuming there still going to stay?

I seriously hope they haven't shut down completely. I've bought all my watercooling parts there as recently as a smaller order last week which I received on time, and there aren't many alternatives out there.

[spoiler=Current Rig:]i5-4670K @ 4.4 Ghz on 1.3v | MSI Z87I | GTX 780 @ 1150 Mhz | 2x8GB ADATA XPG | Samsung 840 250GB SSD | CM V700 PSU | Custom Watercooled in a Caselabs S3

[spoiler=Peripherals:]Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 | Corsair K70 | Sennheiser Urbanite headphones | Corsair Vengeance MM200 | Asus PB278Q + Samsung 22"

Just want to point out that, as a Micro Center employee responsible for maintaining CPU and GPU cooling (air, closed loop, and open loop), we source our open loop components directly from FrozenCPU, so this could also have consequences for Micro Center as well.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

Well I do have a order in right now, if it changed from packing to shipping before the website comes down, it would be IT'S ALIVE!!!!!

Well I do have a order in right now, if it changed from packing to shipping before the website comes down, it would be IT'S ALIVE!!!!!

That's good. Really good.

There is hope for it yet!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I had a dream when i grow up,i would buy my water cooling parts from FrozenCPU ='(

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

That's good. Really good.

There is hope for it yet!

Get your butt over there. Do it NOW!!!

Since Frozen CPU's closing was not driven by the market, then this would be a good business move for anyone wanting to take their place.

their still going to match the selection and inventory of FCPU, which is or was massive. Hopefully is is the right term to use.

It sounds like someone died in the building.

From what I heard idk if truth or rumors, but apparently the owner was a acholic and he smashed all the pos and systems.

From what I heard idk if truth or rumors, but apparently the owner was a acholic and he smashed all the pos and systems.

that doesn't seem like it would cripple a company though 

that doesn't seem like it would cripple a company though 

Also heard that after the system were smashed and all the warehouse stock was thrown all over the place. Of course this is all specualtion and rumor as so many things are contridicting.

I Still have hope, if what is said that the owner is running on a skeleton crew, they are probably trying to restore the thing. The fact that people ignore the most that FrozenCPU is a small company with less then 50 staff because of the huge influence/selection they carry. If they are running with a skeleton crew right now, they would not answer phones and emails as they have higher priorities (although the lack of communication is really wierd). the overclocker forums right now is just a bunch of mess with no new information and people arguing.

now if only spwath would screw classes and go check it out for us. xD

This sucks, hope they can make a complete comback!

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

This sucks, hope they can make a complete comback!

yeah, there's been hickups before but never something this bad. this incidient is just crazy, for all we know this is just another one of those hickups but has been blown completely out of proportion.

people don't seem to understand this, if they can't wait and trust the company then they can always ask their cc and paypal for a refund so they are making and spamming forums smitting FCPU

Also heard that after the system were smashed and all the warehouse stock was thrown all over the place. Of course this is all specualtion and rumor as so many things are contridicting.

I Still have hope, if what is said that the owner is running on a skeleton crew, they are probably trying to restore the thing. The fact that people ignore the most that FrozenCPU is a small company with less then 50 staff because of the huge influence/selection they carry. If they are running with a skeleton crew right now, they would not answer phones and emails as they have higher priorities (although the lack of communication is really wierd). the overclocker forums right now is just a bunch of mess with no new information and people arguing.

now if only spwath would screw classes and go check it out for us. xD

I have my final Nordic skiing race today. Can't miss that

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

There are no computers their.

There is one really cool build, and a few basic prebuilts for work.

I will try to see what I can see whenever I can see it

There are no computers their.

There is one really cool build, and a few basic prebuilts for work.

I will try to see what I can see whenever I can see it

The system im referring to is the pos system, the systems you use to process orders and to check off stuff. Like the ones you see in McDonald's, sort of, that's what someone in OVN forum said