FrozenCPU Closing Down (?)

im gunna be optimistic about this. i dont think they will stay down for long. i have this gut feeling that this is only temporary and someone will being opening the doors again and get things moving along...

from what i read on the oc3d forums is that the employee confirmed that there is no one left, zero, at the office and warehouse to update their site or even do anything. also that there is no intention on reopening. 

maybe we can go raid the warehouse since no one is there??? jk 

Either you're master race or you're not.

i guess @spwath is out of a job

wut?????

WHY??????

from what i read on the oc3d forums is that the employee confirmed that there is no one left, zero, at the office and warehouse to update their site or even do anything. also that there is no intention on reopening. 

i live 5 min from the warehouse.

I think ill have to check it out and confirm it.

I dont beleive it.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

*grabs my raiding gear* im ready lets do this thing i hope there isnt a dragon guarding the hoarde of treasure....

i live 5 min from the warehouse.

I dont beleive it.

please do, apparently the store next door confirmed that no trucks or cars were there today. raid the warehouse if you get the chance, and send me stuff :)

*grabs my raiding gear* im ready lets do this thing i hope there isnt a dragon guarding the hoarde of treasure....

Yes lets do this!!! letme get in my car, be there in 5 hours

This sucks so much, company with the best customer service ever,imo and many's opinion, is gone. 

I mean just recently bucky, the coo guy, helped me get a backplate for my 770 from ek even though it was no longer being manufactured, AND i got half off for it because it took so long. :(

I dont beleive it.

Go there. Right now. Report back.

Go there. Right now. Report back.

they are not open now, so i couldent check if they were open.

Whats happening to the inventory???

I may have to check their curb and dumpsters

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Hello all,  I need to officially retract any statements with respect to Frozen CPU closing down made by our rep here. We have no official information in that respect. I do apologize for any confusion on the part of our rep, which was caused by an informal conversation we had and that should have never been publicly disclosed.

The truth of the matter is this: nobody except Frozen CPU insiders really know what happened, and I for one have been unable to contact any such insiders.

All I can hope is that this could be a temporarily thing, and if it is not, then I am personally saddened by the news.

Gabriel Rouchon
Chairman & CEO, Swiftech.
quoted from overclock.net.

even their partners have no idea whats going on

i have this tiny optimism in me that is saying this is all just a prank and we're getting spoofed. but then the greater part of me is stressed and sad about them actually closing.

MAn, now where am I going to get that modded Swiftech pump

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

they are not open now, so i couldent check if they were open.

Whats happening to the inventory???

I may have to check their curb and dumpsters

take a chainsaw and a crowbar and break down the doors, then check inside to see it anything is actually there.

HEY! there is hope!!!

Hello all,

I need to officially retract any statements with respect to Frozen CPU closing down made by our rep here. We have no official information in that respect. I do apologize for any confusion on the part of our rep, which was caused by an informal conversation we had and that should have never been publicly disclosed.

The truth of the matter is this: nobody except Frozen CPU insiders really know what happened, and I for one have been unable to contact any such insiders.

All I can hope is that this could be a temporarily thing, and if it is not, then I am personally saddened by the news.

Gabriel Rouchon

what kind of damage?

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

That only means he hasn't got into contact with anyone to confirm or deny the rumors. Hell, there might not be anyone left to confirm with so it could take days before anyone knows anything.

HEY! there is hope!!!

Hello all,

I need to officially retract any statements with respect to Frozen CPU closing down made by our rep here. We have no official information in that respect. I do apologize for any confusion on the part of our rep, which was caused by an informal conversation we had and that should have never been publicly disclosed.

Gabriel Rouchon

I already quoted that lol, I hope this hope is going to turn into reality and not fall right into the dump.

what kind of damage?

IDK, looked fine when i was their a month ago

I already quoted that lol, I hope this hope is going to turn into reality and not fall right into the dump.

yeah...

ill be closely monitoring the storefront. I should set up a live stream camera their. but it would get taken.

That only means he hasn't got into contact with anyone to confirm or deny the rumors. Hell, there might not be anyone left to confirm with so it could take days before anyone knows anything.

I can confirm stuff, once i drive their in the next few days.

All we really know is that shit went down with the owner being addicted to something, weird how no other staff ex-staff reached out and said anything. no replies from anyone i emailed before from the team.

IDK, looked fine when i was their a month ago

yeah...

ill be closely monitoring the storefront. I should set up a live stream camera their. but it would get taken.

just set up camp outside the office/warehouse

I hope this isn't true, or if it is that someone else buys the company. I only bought from them a handful of times but it was great customer service every time.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

So where is the next best place to buy watercooling supplies? I was planning on using them :(

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I hope this isn't true, or if it is that someone else buys the company. I only bought from them a handful of times but it was great customer service every time.

Anyone want to lend me money?

Ill buy it!

So where is the next best place to buy watercooling supplies? I was planning on using them :(

I've used performance-pcs.com a bit recently. prices are usually good and the shipping is better than average.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

I've used performance-pcs.com a bit recently. prices are usually good and the shipping is better than average.

Can i ride my bike their?

NO!

Anyone want to lend me money?

Ill buy it!

lets buy it and rename it to LTTC-Cpus (linus tech tips community Cpus

Can i ride my bike their?

NO!

If your very very dedicated and have a few weeks for a trip yes; its in Florida. I would wait for spring to try though.