FrozenCPU Closing Down (?)

The system im referring to is the pos system, the systems you use to process orders and to check off stuff. Like the ones you see in McDonald's, sort of, that's what someone in OVN forum said

but don't they do most of there orders online? and what type of person does this. 

but don't they do most of there orders online? and what type of person does this. 

I don't know either. You'd have to read the reply itself. I might be quoting it wrong as i read it early this morning.

Either you're master race or you're not.

I don't know either. You'd have to read the reply itself. I might be quoting it wrong as i read it early this morning.

at this point its all speculation any how but if this were the case The guy need some major help

at this point its all speculation any how but if this were the case The guy need some major help

yup, I'm still hoping for the better, FCPU had the biggest selection and the best customer service I had ever dealt with compared to any company. Hope they can restore back to normal soon.

yup, I'm still hoping for the better, FCPU had the biggest selection and the best customer service I had ever dealt with compared to any company. Hope they can restore back to normal soon.

I just hate to see any small company fail. I had some parts in my cart there that I was waiting on money to purchase but i guess Ill have to see if MNpctech will have what I need now =( 

Anyone living near that area can go directly to their place and buy the parts you want instead of ordering online. Maybe that's one way to find out if they're closing their door for good or not.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

so where are we supposed to buy parts for liquid cooling from now? xD

Ive only ever known FCPU and EK. But I dislike EK's website a bit

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

so where are we supposed to buy parts for liquid cooling from now? xD

Ive only ever known FCPU and EK. But I dislike EK's website a bit

you can check out performance PCs though i dont personally like them, and they don't have as big of a selection as FCPU

i ordered from them 3 weeks back, took over a week for packing due to a part not being in stock when the web site said there was stock. got my parcel from them this morning =). im sure they will be up and running soon, they run a good site hope they recover from this.

(I live in the UK)

Places i order from:

HighFlow.nl

Aquatuning

ekwb.com

Dazmode.com

ProformancePC.com
overclockers.co.uk

candccentral.co.uk

\\ Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo // CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 5GHz // Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77 X-UD4H  // CPU BL: EK-Supremacy EVO Acetal // Pump+Top: EK-D5 Vario + X-TOP  // Res: Bitspower Z-Multi 250mm  // Rads: Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 80mm 480mm + Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 480mm  // GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X 3GB GDDR5 OC 1100MHz//1550MHz // GPU BL: Alphacool NexXxos GPXR9280M07 // PSU: Corsair CMPSU-850AXUK // RAM: 16GB 4x4GB Corsair DDR3 Vengeance LP 1600MHz // Tubing: Xspc HighFlex 1/2" ID, 3/4" OD // Fittings: EK-CSQ 13/19mm + EK-AF 45°/90° + Koolance QD3 + Others  // HDDs: 256GB Crucial M4 + 30GB OCZSSD2-1VTX30G  + 8TB Seagate 3.5  // Fan Control: Lamptron Touch 30w x 6 // Fans: Noiseblocker BlackSilent PL2 1400rpm x12 + BitFenix 140mm Spectre PRO 1200rpm x2 // OS: Windows 8.1 X64 // LEDS: Darkside // Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 // Keyboards: Corsair Vengeance K95 + Logitech G13 // Monitors: Eizo Forbis FS2333BK x3 \\

i ordered from them 3 weeks back, took over a week for packing due to a part not being in stock when the web site said there was stock. got my parcel from them this morning =). im sure they will be up and running soon, they run a good site hope they recover from this.

(I live in the UK)

Places i order from:

HighFlow.nl

Aquatuning

ekwb.com

Dazmode.com

ProformancePC.com

overclockers.co.uk

candccentral.co.uk

You received it this morning because it was already shipped out. shipping companies will continue to ship to their designated location.

You received it this morning because it was already shipped out. shipping companies will continue to ship to their designated location.

I know this.. im lucky my order got shipped!

those pictures are sad..

I feel for the staff members and the customers that have to be caught up in this.

\\ Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo // CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 5GHz // Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77 X-UD4H  // CPU BL: EK-Supremacy EVO Acetal // Pump+Top: EK-D5 Vario + X-TOP  // Res: Bitspower Z-Multi 250mm  // Rads: Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 80mm 480mm + Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 480mm  // GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X 3GB GDDR5 OC 1100MHz//1550MHz // GPU BL: Alphacool NexXxos GPXR9280M07 // PSU: Corsair CMPSU-850AXUK // RAM: 16GB 4x4GB Corsair DDR3 Vengeance LP 1600MHz // Tubing: Xspc HighFlex 1/2" ID, 3/4" OD // Fittings: EK-CSQ 13/19mm + EK-AF 45°/90° + Koolance QD3 + Others  // HDDs: 256GB Crucial M4 + 30GB OCZSSD2-1VTX30G  + 8TB Seagate 3.5  // Fan Control: Lamptron Touch 30w x 6 // Fans: Noiseblocker BlackSilent PL2 1400rpm x12 + BitFenix 140mm Spectre PRO 1200rpm x2 // OS: Windows 8.1 X64 // LEDS: Darkside // Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 // Keyboards: Corsair Vengeance K95 + Logitech G13 // Monitors: Eizo Forbis FS2333BK x3 \\

Yes.

@killerdann12

Their pos system is just a aio made by dell.

When I go their, they literally go to their website, find the product I want on the site, do add to cart, and check out

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Yes.

@killerdann12

Their pos system is just a aio made by dell.

When I go their, they literally go to their website, find the product I want on the site, do add to cart, and check out

Lol but damn you seen the photos?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Noooooooo

I can confirm, that is frozencpu.

I took pictures of that system...

I'm sad.

I saw all those rooms...

now to find out is this current photos, who went inside and took them, dude i still want you to go see for yourself, more truthworthy

now to find out is this current photos, who went inside and took them, dude i still want you to go see for yourself, more truthworthy

That computer was intact, on the counter, 1 month ago.

These are deff current.

I'll visit as soon as I can.

That computer was intact, on the counter, 1 month ago.

These are deff current.

I'll visit as soon as I can.

please do 

Here is a post i found on reddit about the owner of frozencpu, if its true i dont want to support someone like this.

[–]ZeroXephon 1 point 51 minutes ago

This does not surprise me at all. I used to work there many, MANY years ago while they were at the Turk hill location. The owner is, out of many things is Bi-polar and a drug addict. There were days where this guy would come in and be the coolest dude on the planet. He would give us free shit and be super chill. Then there was days where he would come in and rail on us, flip his shit and quite literally put someones head though a wall for no god damn reason. I have had boxes and those hard plastic mouse pads thrown at me (I got to keep the pad at least, fucker hurt like hell.). He promised the staff whoever could find a better packing solution would get $500 bucks because those packing peanuts were such a pain in the ass. I presented him with those Pactive air bag things (they were fairly new at the time.) and we went with them. Did I get any money, NOPE. There were days when this dude would come in with a 24 case of beer and lock himself in the office. Other days when his "buddy" would come in and they would both go snort coke in the bath room.

I still remember the day I quit, it was glorious. I was doing the job of at least 3 people and getting paid shit ($7.50/hr). He somehow caught wind that I was looking for a new job. So this asshat come storming back into the warehouse house berating me, calling me a useless sack of shit and how he "saved me" from working fast food. I told that ass in front of the entire staff what I did for his company (kept the warehouse clean and organized, shipping and reviving, packing, parts running and some other shit) and told him he can now do what I do and walked out. The next day someone else quit and the following week almost his whole staff walled out. He had to hire 2 - 4 people to replace each person that took off. haha, good times..

I thought him getting and beating prostate cancer mellowed him out? Apparently not.

I would like to have a moment of silence for those that have probably lost money due to this shut down.

Im one of those. I just got an order in on Monday (a radiator and fan), decided I wanted to add another one so orderd the same radiator and fan again. Order has been in "packing" phase for 3 days now. Already used credit card through Paypal and in the past they were never able to put money back on my card. I always had to just take store credit (which was fine, because I always used it fast). Anyway, Im prob out my hundred bucks.

Im one of those. I just got an order in on Monday (a radiator and fan), decided I wanted to add another one so orderd the same radiator and fan again. Order has been in "packing" phase for 3 days now. Already used credit card through Paypal and in the past they were never able to put money back on my card. I always had to just take store credit (which was fine, because I always used it fast). Anyway, Im prob out my hundred bucks.

open a dispute claim with paypal they'll get your money back, paypal = awesome for customers, not so much business owners.

i used credit card and my CC company said to wait a few days as it's still kinda sketchy but with the photo proof, getting a refund tomorrow.

Jayztwocents ordered something from them fto see whats going to happen with the package but he's updating on that on his Tweeter account and he shows his invoice there too.

Jayztwocents ordered something from them fto see whats going to happen with the package but he's updating on that on his Tweeter account and he shows his invoice there too.

It's all automated up to the packing phase. I'm going to contact my CC again tomorrow to get a refund if it don't ship out tomorrow, seeing the Pictures, even if it doesnt close it will be a long while before it's back to normal.

if anyone want to follow's jayz's "journey" here you go http://jayztwocents.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1197&p=10443#p10443

Anyone living near that area can go directly to their place and buy the parts you want instead of ordering online. Maybe that's one way to find out if they're closing their door for good or not.

Apparently someone did go to the store and it was closed.

Phanteks Enthoo Elite | Intel I9 - 7900X | Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme | MSI 1080 TI 

32Gb Dominator Platinum Special Edition Blackout 3200MHz  | Samsung 960 Pro | 2x Samsung 961 Pro (Raid 0) 256Gb M.2 SSD  

Samsung 850 Pro 512Gb | WD Black 4TB | Corsair AX1200i