Inside of FrozenCPU (overclock.net)

The owner went nuts

5152zs.png

@catbutts

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE

well, i guess that's it,

it's quiete clear what happen now

crazy, frozen cpu where the only ones i could find that sold the rads i was going to get this year

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Apparently the phone is now out of service, can anyone confirm? Site is still up.

Either you're master race or you're not.

Edit: I should really read threads.

Holy fuck this guy is going to get sued for millions - and he could have prevented most of it by putting a simple disclaimer on his website. 

First of all his employees will sue him for a) no severance package (yeah right he processed those) and b ) unlawful termination of employment. (I don';t buy this skeleton crew bullshit. Post up some fucking information if you have people now working for you again)

Then all the credit card companies will start demanding their money back, and when he doesnt they will contact FrozenCPU's bank, who will contact him to directly obtain the money. (or declare him and his company bankrupt).

Third, he won't be able to afford the outstanding overdrafts on his company with his own money - so creditors will sue him.

He is royally FUCKED. 

His only option is to declare bankruptcy, or somehow find a way to re-hire his employees. But then, no one will buy from them again and his employees will demand extra pay for compensation.

I highly doubt the company will be in receivership for very long.

What a monkey. 

This is what I think of Pre-Ordering video games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp98SH3vW2Y

Edit: I should really read threads.

Holy fuck this guy is going to get sued for millions - and he could have prevented most of it by putting a simple disclaimer on his website.

First of all his employees will sue him for a) no severance package (yeah right he processed those) and b ) unlawful termination of employment. (I don';t buy this skeleton crew bullshit. Post up some fucking information if you have people now working for you again)

Then all the credit card companies will start demanding their money back, and when he doesnt they will contact FrozenCPU's bank, who will contact him to directly obtain the money. (or declare him and his company bankrupt).

Third, he won't be able to afford the outstanding overdrafts on his company with his own money - so creditors will sue him.

He is royally FUCKED.

His only option is to declare bankruptcy, or somehow find a way to re-hire his employees. But then, no one will buy from them again and his employees will demand extra pay for compensation.

I highly doubt the company will be in receivership for very long.

What a monkey.

One thing is for sure, mark refuses to speak and the skeleton screw is really just him. No one is in the office. And if you ordered get you money back.

Frozens number has been disconnected

Core I7 5960X / Gigabyte X99 SOC Force / Kingston 16GB DDR4 3000 / EVGA GTX 980 Classified's In Quad SLI / EVGA 1600W G2

Core I7 6700K / Asus Z170 Maximus VIII Hero / Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000 / MSI R9 290X Lightning / EVGA 1600W T2

According to jayztwocents, check his forum for more detail, I'm in my phone. He said that he contacted the workers that were involved in all this and it's true. Frozen if they do come back they will take a long time. The only one left is mark, who is not in jail yet.

Hey guys. I have had private discussions with folks close to the matter. For the sake of their privacy as well as Mark Frigas, I wont comment on details, just know that this is the real deal... and no, Mark isnt in jail (but should be). Addiction is a bitch, and this is likely a blow that FCPU will have a hard time recovering from.

Bottomline, I have no reason to suspect that my order will be filled. I will wait 10 days, then file claim to get my $12 back

According to jayztwocents, check his forum for more detail, I'm in my phone. He said that he contacted the workers that were involved in all this and it's true. Frozen if they do come back they will take a long time. The only one left is mark, who is not in jail yet.

Hey guys. I have had private discussions with folks close to the matter. For the sake of their privacy as well as Mark Frigas, I wont comment on details, just know that this is the real deal... and no, Mark isnt in jail (but should be). Addiction is a bitch, and this is likely a blow that FCPU will have a hard time recovering from. 

Bottomline, I have no reason to suspect that my order will be filled. I will wait 10 days, then file claim to get my $12 back

Ouch..

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

New pictures have surfaced again, this time even worst then before. from jayztwocents forums.

8HKHeAs.jpgaUllW47.jpgRd28stn.jpgcUhZ6vm.jpg

These are not all of them but you get the point.

New pictures have surfaced again, this time even worst then before. from jayztwocents forums.

8HKHeAs.jpgaUllW47.jpgRd28stn.jpgcUhZ6vm.jpg

These are not all of them but you get the point.

The only "damage" i see if the last two, even then it should be an easy clean up...

Now it could just be me, but again the pictures are not very detailed nor are they colored very well.

The only "damage" i see if the last two, even then it should be an easy clean up...

Now it could just be me, but again the pictures are not very detailed nor are they colored very well.

security footage is never really colored or detailed. we know it's frozen cpu look at the first image their banner

security footage is never really colored or detailed. we know it's frozen cpu look at the first image their banner

I never said it wasn't FCPU i just stated that i don't believe it's really a big amount of damage at all. A simple clean up and all is well is all i see :P

I never said it wasn't FCPU i just stated that i don't believe it's really a big amount of damage at all. A simple clean up and all is well is all i see :P

Well without any employees and this much damage (assuming it's like this through out the warehouse and office) just to fix it all he would have to redo inventory to make sure he has stuff.

still should have taken down or put a notice on the website, This isn't really a one man job.

well they arent shutting down as per a later update and they will soon get back to 100% 

I doubt that. The owner has made zero effort to contract customers to let them know of the delay, there is no update to the website talking about it, the owner had the phone disconnected so no one can call the store, and based on pictures the warehouse is trashed. By all reports the owner is the ONLY person "working" there. Nothing is being shipped out, no returns are able to be delivered. Whatever claims Mark is making FrozenCPU is all but dead.

I doubt that. The owner has made zero effort to contract customers to let them know of the delay, there is no update to the website talking about it, the owner had the phone disconnected so no one can call the store, and based on pictures the warehouse is trashed. By all reports the owner is the ONLY person "working" there. Nothing is being shipped out, no returns are able to be delivered. Whatever claims Mark is making FrozenCPU is all but dead.

even if this is a temporary close until mark gets his shit together, the reputation of the company is down the drain, and the awesome team that created the great reputation is gone.

even if this is a temporary close until mark gets his shit together, the reputation of the company is down the drain, and the awesome team that created the great reputation is gone.

Yeah. I know I'll never order from them again, even if they do survive. It sucks because that just leaves us with PPC since Sidewinder has gone to shit as well.

Yeah. I know I'll never order from them again, even if they do survive. It sucks because that just leaves us with PPC since Sidewinder has gone to shit as well.

going to try ppc again once my bank gives me my money back, should be tomorrow. Issue with bank Cuz the site still is up. Last time I used ppc didn't really enjoy it, maybe they changed. Has been a while.

going to try ppc again once my bank gives me my money back, should be tomorrow. Issue with bank Cuz the site still is up. Last time I used ppc didn't really enjoy it, maybe they changed. Has been a while.

I haven't heard anything good about their customer service but hopefully it's better than people say.

I haven't heard anything good about their customer service but hopefully it's better than people say.

I've personally never had a great experience, not terrible but not great. But then again it's been quite a while since I last used them and accroding to them they have changed.

Hmmm, I bought stuff that isn't available else where from them once. Shame to see a good company go down.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)