bethesda to hold first e3 confrence

jaggysnake57

http://www.pcgamer.com/bethesda-to-hold-its-first-e3-conference/

new feaking fallout wooooop

For the first time the publisher will join the likes of EA and Ubisoft, and hold their own E3 conference on 14 June......

....Dishonored 2? Fallout 4? The Elder Scrolls VI? Skyrim 2? Wolfenstein: The New Fallout? Rage 2?

im guessing a a new fallout wolfenstien and maybe dishounered thoughts

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

They'll announce that they've finally learned how to make a game engine that isn't complete garbage!

Very harsh.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

They'll announce that they've finally learned how to make a game engine that isn't complete garbage!

given the size of there games there engines are fine

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

well let's see.

-folding hand like a suppervillian-

entertain me bethesda

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

maybe this time they'll make a game that isnt full of bugs

New fallout would be sweet tho

FALLOUT FKN 4, I AM SO EXCITED, THEY BETTER MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Fallout 4 would be awesome! 

Recent games -- LoL, FO4, TESV, XCOM 2, Life is Strange, Overwatch, Ark, Total War Attila, Hearthstone.  <(^^,)>

pls dice, praise gaben, pray to jesus, satan

BETHESDA please make fallout 4

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

hoping for a revamped game engine 

i still like the "look" of the game though

and i would like if it was bugless but thats just wishful thinking :P

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I'd love a new fallout! for some reason a new fallout almost seems to good to be true though :/

Is shitposting angry comments hating everything the sole purpose you have here on the forum?

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

I'd love a new fallout! for some reason a new fallout almost seems to good to be true though :/

Is shitposting angry comments hating everything the sole purpose you have here on the forum?

Angry? No. Just a fact. Their engines are hardly amazing and often riddled with bugs that are embarassing for a triple A studio. 

Is trying to stir up drama by calling my posts shitposts the sole purpose you have on this forum? You didn't have to say that, you decided to because you thought it would be nice to get likes and feel popular. 

I also don't hate everything, but it would require you to be less a child and perhaps stop stalking me, waiting to make me look bad when I post. 

given the size of there games there engines are fine

maybe this time they'll make a game that isnt full of bugs

New fallout would be sweet tho

Very harsh.

not really. dishonored is the first bethesda game I've played that didn't immediately need both graphics upgrades and multiple unofficial patches.

Angry? No. Just a fact. Their engines are hardly amazing and often riddled with bugs that are embarassing for a triple A studio. 

Is trying to stir up drama by calling my posts shitposts the sole purpose you have on this forum? You didn't have to say that, you decided to because you thought it would be nice to get likes and feel popular. 

I also don't hate everything, but it would require you to be less a child and perhaps stop stalking me, waiting to make me look bad when I post. 

agreed on every level. their engines need serious work. considering the amount of unofficial patching the skyrim modding community has had to do, that game is almost as broken as some of the more recent releases (AC:U, anyone?) sans mods.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

not really. dishonored is the first bethesda game I've played that didn't immediately need both graphics upgrades and multiple unofficial patches.

agreed on every level. their engines need serious work. considering the amount of unofficial patching the skyrim modding community has had to do, that game is almost as broken as some of the more recent releases (AC:U, anyone?) sans mods.

Agreed. People have such rose tinted glasses its sad. Skyrim was atrocious without 3rd party patches to fix the VRAM usage and make things stable. Its great that the engine are such that people CAN do their work on them, but its kinda sad that it requires someone else to fix up their game.

And I don't think you're wrong, ACU no matter how broken still played more stable than Skyrim. 

"Bethesda has a spot at e3 guys!"

"The engine is shit, I'm totally not trying to start anything"

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

Agreed. People have such rose tinted glasses its sad. Skyrim was atrocious without 3rd party patches to fix the VRAM usage and make things stable. Its great that the engine are such that people CAN do their work on them, but its kinda sad that it requires someone else to fix up their game.

And I don't think you're wrong, ACU no matter how broken still played more stable than Skyrim. 

I don't want to say you're completely wrong...but..ah..you're completely wrong.

Screw you guys, I demand the next elder scrolls

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

Bethesda doesn't make any game engines, they use a fairly (heavily) modified Gamebryo engine. So get your facts straight before you spout off incorrect information please.

I played Skyrim at launch on console with 0 issues, not even one. I had several friends playing on different platforms for AC:U and every single one ran into an issue.

Bethesda does not make any engines I have this stated above. Bethesda has honestly always had this, and always with its their thing, not going to say I like it but sometimes those bugs are hilarious, giants send you into space, that was brilliant.

I agree with this to an extent, also remember that it was limited by consoles as well, and as long as I have played Bethesda games they have left a lot of stuff to the modding community, because in the end they are smart enough to know the modding community can (usually) do it better. A large amount of modders on the nexus with agree with me.

___

I do hope they have moved to a newer engine for whatever the next game is, but whatever they do (Provided its TES or Fallout) I will buy it because I love the lore from both series.

I'm fine with whatever they release, as long as they give support to modders. Modding community has proved many times that it will extend the life and fun of any of their games. Though, hopefully they add online multiplayer to whatever game is coming out.