bethesda to hold first e3 confrence

jaggysnake57

Why do you people like Bethesda so much? They can't make a great game no matter what (no, Morrowind isn't the bee's knees) and don't get me started on modifications, "the mods will fix it" is an abhorrent excuse.

fallout 3 and oblivion have had game of the years. them and skyrim have achieved critical acclaim across the board scoring 90+ on nearly all reviews and aggregates sites but yeah....they make total garbage. you sir are very much in the minority 

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Why do you people like Bethesda so much? They can't make a great game no matter what (no, Morrowind isn't the bee's knees) and don't get me started on modifications, "the mods will fix it" is an abhorrent excuse.

You sir are endangered species...

Please get get back to your " haters " cage to be safe

How to make your droids snappier:

The ultimate laptop buying guide :

fallout 3 and oblivion have had game of the years. them and skyrim have achieved critical acclaim across the board scoring 90+ on nearly all reviews and aggregates sites but yeah....they make total garbage. you sir are very much in the minority 

McDonalds is the most popular restaurant chain in the world, thus they are the best, and reviews are objective truths, right? Let's ignore the dull world, forgettable characters, irrelevant story and tripe gameplay, and the minority I'm in is pretty big, consisting of pretty much everybody who ever played an RPG from other developers than Bethesda.

You sir are endangered species...

Please get get back to your " haters " cage to be safe

"He has a different opinion in which he critics something. I know! I'll call him a "hater", that will show him". Yes, I may be extremely harsh towards TES but that is because the industry sends the message that we need more games like those. No, thanks.

So...speculation on where the next Fallout game will take place? And or where the next TES game will take place?

I just hope it's not blackmarsh, why the f**k would anyone want to wander around a swamp for ages? Lets go back to vvardenfel!

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

So...speculation on where the next Fallout game will take place? And or where the next TES game will take place?

I just hope it's not blackmarsh, why the f**k would anyone want to wander around a swamp for ages? Lets go back to vvardenfel!

m gonna gues that TES isnt gonna be anounced and fallout 4 is....i am sure they metioned boston...but not sure..heres a curve ball europe, fallout london

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

m gonna gues that TES isnt gonna be anounced and fallout 4 is....i am sure they metioned boston...but not sure..heres a curve ball europe, fallout london

Not sure how that would work, a fallout with absolutely no guns.... (somewhat joking)

Fallout Canada could be a thing...walk around apologizing to radiation and mutants...

(:P)

I would be okay with wandering back to DC/Metro area. Or maybe a world sprawling from DC to New York? That could be neat. 

I would be okay with wandering back to DC/Metro area. Or maybe a world sprawling from DC to New York? That could be neat. 

Fallout New York City would be interesting as hell.

On the Bethsoft forums, the general consensus between the fans is that the most likely areas for the next games is Boston for fallout, and Hammerfell or High Rock for TES.

Thing is, we can't know for sure, because there's very rarely any leaks from Bethesda. Either they treat their employees very well over there, or the firing process involves cement shoes. :P

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347

On the Bethsoft forums, the general consensus between the fans is that the most likely areas for the next games is Boston for fallout, and Hammerfell or High Rock for TES.

Thing is, we can't know for sure, because there's very rarely any leaks from Bethesda. Either they treat their employees very well over there, or the firing process involves cement shoes. :P

So, are all the AI's going to be wicked smaht? Like, where are my khakhis wicked smaht? 

I want to PLAY SKYRIM AT 144HZ PLEASE!!!! 

At least G -Sync still gives me smoother frames... 

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

Yeah, hopefully they move away from Havok physics or find a way to allow the physics engine to be able to deal with higher frame rates.

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347

I want RAGE 2, the first was one of my favorite games ever.

Rage was under-rated. I played it through to finish. However a major problem i had with it was lack of player agency. The gunplay was good and the world was well realised. But you spent almost all of your time driving around doing what seemed like menial side-quests which did not further the core lore and story. Just didn't captivate the player. I think they tried too hard to jump on the silly open-world bandwagon.

Pls Bethesda Fallout 4. I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE MONEY

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Honestly I the more I play their games the more I feel they are decent this is coming from someone who used to love their games

I feel like they were the only AAA open world rpg dev for a while so a lot of people praise them but they have not had any real competition

What if they would bring out a new "real" elder scrolls game out only in a beefed up version of the ESO gameworld with a good co-op mode so your friends could join your worldstate. Would be awesome!!

Edit: Or Fallout, I don't care. My body is ready.