Amazon refunded me but order wasn't cancelled.

christianled59

So I ordered a second gigabyte g1 gaming 970 from amazon on the 27th. It still says "preparing shipment" and tonight the money was added back to my account. But I never cancelled the order and it still shows it coming on monday-friday.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

wait and see if it actually arrives :D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

That would be hilarous if it actually gets shipped

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

don't think anything of it till you get a shipment notice. 

they probably cancelled it it takes a hot minute for the system to repopulate and update the order status 

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

Pretty much a case of 'good-guy' amazon. My friend got 2 760's due to a similar situation.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Man, if you still get that card I envy you.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

But I don't want them to cancel it. I hope I still get the card. If its free then... Profit.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

But I don't want them to cancel it. I hope I still get the card. If its free then... Profit.

B2JdAew.png

Good luck OP, may the situation work in your favor.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

May the odds be ever on your side...

"Sky above me. Earth below me. Fire within me!"

Emmanuel Zamorano

Reminds me of something i had ordered off Amazon.  I got the notice it was sold out.  so they would refund me the money back.  

This was after I had it in my hands.  

Few days later I actually had the money in my account. 

B2JdAew.png

Good luck OP, may the situation work in your favor.

Halftime