Taylor Swift's Twitter and Instagram account hacked .... by Lizard Squad!

DeViLzzz

I reported some news and then did a tie in. Guaranteed Lizard Squad has a next target in mind and I think attacking the NFL would be a nice choice. If you don't like me sharing that too bad. As for it being a fantasy I hope it becomes a reality.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble,but this isn't watch dogs, you can't 'hack' a football game, the worst they could do is maybe knock town the nfl website for 15 minutes or change the official Twitter channel to @ISuckDicks, not particularly threatening stuff. Just a annoyance

The last thing they were boasting about was when they knocked down Facebook for like 15m at 2am, they sure rule the world don't they

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Dunno why having a slightly deflated ball makes sense. I mean, cant the colts defend if they knew the ball was deflated? Given that some of Pats TD are from rush TD and not from pass. Also, read the this one, http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/30/sports/football/deflation-experiments-show-patriots-may-have-science-on-their-side-after-all.html?_r=1

J. Bettis and other former players said it would be easier to hold onto if running the ball.  Also the bottom line is it doesn't matter whether or not it was smart for the Pats to do this but what matters most is they did it to gain an advantage that they thought they needed and it broke rules.  It is called cheating.  Simple as that.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I'm sorry to burst your bubble,but this isn't watch dogs, you can't 'hack' a football game, the worst they could do is maybe knock town the nfl website for 15 minutes or change the official Twitter channel to @ISuckDicks, not particularly threatening stuff. Just a annoyance

The last thing they were boasting about was when they knocked down Facebook for like 15m at 2am, they sure rule the world don't they

Well guaranteed many things are run by computers at the stadium for the broadcast so they or another group might be able to hack into that.  Also taking down the NFL website and Twitter for 15 minutes every so often would make me happy.  Sorry but the NFL is **** and anything to irritate them would please me right now.

What is pathetic is you don't see the big picture.  The more we let people in society get away with cheating and more without being punished severely the more depraved and pathetic we become.  You are the one that needs to change the way you think and it sounds like you don't know what morals or integrity are about.

were talking about a fuckin footbal game buddy.. does this shit really impact your day to day life to this extreme that your getting mad about a POSSIBLY deflated football.. you talk like as if you have conclusive evidence that the balls were deflated... to me you sound like a sour colts fan 

get off your high horse

Intel i5 4670K | Asus z97 Deluxe | MSI GTX 1060 (6GB) | 16GB Corsair Vengeance |

120GB Samsung EVO - 480GB OCZ Solid III - 1.5TB Seagate Barracuda  | Corsair AX760

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | Razer Ouroboros

J. Bettis and other former players said it would be easier to hold onto if running the ball.  Also the bottom line is it doesn't matter whether or not it was smart for the Pats to do this but what matters most is they did it to gain an advantage that they thought they needed and it broke rules.  It is called cheating.  Simple as that.

It was not yet proven AFAIK. Though some say they did this in the past with the spygate. Dunno what's that. And also, based on the link i gave, they did an actual test with same environment on the game day. And found that it was possible the deflation was cause by natural means. 

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

At times, I think this lelzerd squid is run by a 12yrs old kid. Doing nonsensical stuff just to gain publicity.

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

were talking about a fuckin footbal game buddy.. does this shit really impact your day to day life to this extreme that your getting mad about a POSSIBLY deflated football.. you talk like as if you have conclusive evidence that the balls were deflated... to me you sound like a sour colts fan 

get off your high horse

11 of 12 balls they tested were deflated and it was made clear that the refs did not do this so obviously it was someone tied to the Pats.  Also for the record the Pats have cheated before.  Now in regards to telling me to get off my high horse or question whether or not I am a Colts fan you are moving away from what matters and that is cheating should not be tolerated anywhere and harsher punishments should be handed down for this bull crap.  If you think we should allow cheaters to flourish in society you are the one with the problem.

get off your high horse

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/taylor-swifts-twitter-account-hacked-5053726

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/taylor-swifts-twitter-hacked-apparently-by-lizard-squad-10006515.html

Hopefully Lizard Squad understands what the next thing they should is if they want to be in the spotlight and that is to shut down the Super Bowl. Sorry but I would have no problem if they did this to a league that is allowing cheaters to continue to play in the league and that allowed a team to advance to the big game despite being caught cheating again this year in the playoffs. SpyGate wasn't enough for New England as they took a different route in cheating this time. The New England Patriots and the NFL deserve to be attacked. Anyone think Lizard Squad's next target might be the NFL website and shutting down the Super Bowl? Do they have the guts to do it?

Seriously dude watch this. Sport Science: Deflategate (HD)

Also, the balls are usually not even checked with gauges but by hand. So the official could have been the one who screwed up and didn't tell them to inflate the balls more.

Also, apparently from sources that ice heard (I was listening to sports radio that shared this info) the footballs of the pats were replaced at half time.

Seriously dude watch this. Sport Science: Deflategate (HD)

Also, the balls are usually not even checked with badges but by hand. So the official could have been the one who screwed up and didn't tell them to inflate the balls more.

Well the majority that listened to Brady and BillICHEAT talk definitely could hear they were lying through their teeth so whatever.  

Also there is this ...

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/01/25/bill-nye-the-science-guy-deflate-gate-patriots-bill-belichick/

11 of 12 balls they tested were deflated and it was made clear that the refs did not do this so obviously it was someone tied to the Pats.  Also for the record the Pats have cheated before.  Now in regards to telling me to get off my high horse or question whether or not I am a Colts fan you are moving away from what matters and that is cheating should not be tolerated anywhere and harsher punishments should be handed down for this bull crap.  If you think we should allow cheaters to flourish in society you are the one with the problem.

again your talking to me as if i have a problem.. you do, you are taking this way too serious..

you said obviously it was someone tied to the pats.. how do you know?

and yea your a colts fan.. i can hear the tears from here

Intel i5 4670K | Asus z97 Deluxe | MSI GTX 1060 (6GB) | 16GB Corsair Vengeance |

120GB Samsung EVO - 480GB OCZ Solid III - 1.5TB Seagate Barracuda  | Corsair AX760

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | Razer Ouroboros

Well the majority that listened to Brady and BillICHEAT talk definitely could hear they were lying through their teeth so whatever.

Also there is this ...

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/01/25/bill-nye-the-science-guy-deflate-gate-patriots-bill-belichick/

There are scientists that disagree with Bill Nye. Plus apparently those balls were replaced at Half time from sources I've heard (was listening to a radio sports show that referenced a source about this info) which is when the patriots pulled away with the score.

If Swift has any decency and is smart (which I believe she is part of the few celebrities who actually are) she won't have nudes saved or sent from any of her accounts.

Yeah I don't think they will find anything on her online accounts. It would be a huge mistake to not follow your own advice.

Lezerd Squed. Haha. Fucking assholes. Got nothing to do with their lives. What do they get in doing this kind of stuff. Especially, hacking social media accounts.

Yup.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Nah, she'll just shake it off. :lol:

Best answer ! Hahahaa right in her face :D

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Noooo the tunnel snakes strike again

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I reported some news and then did a tie in.  Guaranteed Lizard Squad has a next target in mind and I think attacking the NFL would be a nice choice.  If you don't like me sharing that too bad.  As for it being a fantasy I hope it becomes a reality. 

You are as stupid as amdart11?  Did you not see the tie in?  It wasn't a rant.  It was a tie in.  Do you not think that maybe Lizard Squad might get some huge publicity by messing with the biggest event coming up?  I do.  Sorry if you guys are not smart enough to get what I was saying and if you didn't like it well too bad.  

It's totally fine if you wanted to do a tie in, it's just that you should have at least added it at the end of a short report or summary of the news. I understand that  you want to get your opinion out and that it was sort of related to the issue in hand, however you did put the title "Taylor Swift's Twitter and Instagram account hacked by lizard squad" and not "Lizard Squad should attack NFL" I read the post and saw that there wasn't even a mention of T.Swift. 

In another note, don't try to judge somebody's the intellectual capacities if they are trying to give some criticism. To call me stupid for not seeing your point when I was just trying to tell you that your post really didn't need to be put in the news just isn't right, especially if you didn't conform to the news posting guidelines set out by the mods. Have respect for other members of the forum.

I hope they'll just get arrested after doing a stupid mistake so we can all mock them more

Script kiddies :/

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I get that some celebs deserve this just coz there complete assholes. But Taylor is such a cool and nice girl, i don't think she should of been the target in this case.

HACK KANYE!!!!

I have no idea of what you are talking about

LQnfrhN.jpg

OK, her chin looks sharp enough for god himself to use to carve out the 10 commandments in stone, her front teeth are angled outwards like a beavers, her nose is more pointy than the laser pen every exec at MS has in their shirt pocket, her eyes are, well i wont go there for fear of being banned for racism and her eyebrows look they begin on her nose.

She has the appearance of a rat, everything is angular and pointy

post-153490-0-39205700-1422709192.png

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)