Taylor Swift's Twitter and Instagram account hacked .... by Lizard Squad!

DeViLzzz

OK, her chin looks sharp enough for god himself to use to carve out the 10 commandments in stone, her front teeth are angled outwards like a beavers, her nose is more pointy than the laser pen every exec at MS has in their shirt pocket, her eyes are, well i wont go there for fear of being banned for racism and her eyebrows look they begin on her nose.

She has the appearance of a rat, everything is angular and pointy

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Where you going to say "chinky"? lol

No offense meant to the asian community by saying that taylor swift looks even remotely like an asian person.

She is ugly...way too tan, blonde...her neck looks like leather, etc.... Pistol from Tek Syndicate is a thousand times more attractive

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Lizard Squad and all of these other hacking/DDoSing/other stupid shit groups need to fall in a volcano.

Those Whitehat groups though.... :D

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I think that they are crying just for attention.. if people would stop making news out of them they would probably stop.

I have no idea of what you are talking about

~~IMG~~

It's a matter of opinion, I for one, do not find her attractive and don't understand why people find her attractive, however I wouldn't say she's ugly either

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Why, she's ugly as fuck.

Agreed.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Hack on you little rascals you.

You are a horribly amoral person

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

What a fucking bunch of assholes (Sorry for my language but those guys make me rage)

The NSA should use their spying once for something use full and throw those bastards in jail.

Well NSA is useless. They even admitted that in a report :P

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

OK, her chin looks sharp enough for god himself to use to carve out the 10 commandments in stone, her front teeth are angled outwards like a beavers, her nose is more pointy than the laser pen every exec at MS has in their shirt pocket, her eyes are, well i wont go there for fear of being banned for racism and her eyebrows look they begin on her nose.

She has the appearance of a rat, everything is angular and pointy

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

hahaha epic dude. Loving the rat picture :D

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

someones butt hurt the patriots keep winning.. go cry in a corner

lol yes this^

pats are a good team regardless of defgate

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

lol what a stupid rant and a stupid attempt to rationalize Lizard Squad as a good thing

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Try as they might, Lizard Squad will never have real power. They are a bunch of misguided children with a broken sense of justice. 

P.S. The salt is real. Kek. 

Lizard Squad and all of these other hacking/DDoSing/other stupid shit groups need to fall in a volcano.

So edgy.

They provide free entertainment for everyone.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan