LinusTechTips contains malware. Possible reason as to why.

I wonder how many threads/posts there will be about this tomorrow. If Chrome flags the site then all Firefox users will be flagged as well. Since Firefox uses Chrome's malware API.

Just got the same issue on Firefox 28, Avast says the site is safe, Google just dun goofed I guess.

I'm on Firefox 38.0a1 and I'm not getting these pages.

I don't get it. (I don't have any antivirus, or antimalware turned on :D)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I just had Avast say LTT was an attack page. WTF?

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I'm wondering if it has to do with cloudflare. Maybe a site under the shared cloudflare records contained mass amounts of malware making all sites under the specific CF nameservers "dangerous". Cloudflare is known to hide illegal websites after all.

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=AS:16509

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=AS:13335

But I don't think google would flag the domains which are using cloudflare?

I get this:

Attackers currently on Unruilist.com.......

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

I don't get it. (I don't have any antivirus, or antimalware turned on :D)

Make a new post with a image consisting of this URL below. Then hit "Preview Post".

uruilist.com/test.png

It's happening to me now as well.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=AS:16509

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=AS:13335

But I don't think google would flag the domains which are using cloudflare?

Here you go, this is probably why!

https://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=AS:16509

LTT is hosted on: AS16509 (AMAZON-02).

blackshades on

I've seen alot of this and I'm new as well but I think it is just because of the ads on the forum.

I've seen alot of this and I'm new as well but I think it is just because of the ads on the forum.

If it were ad-related, all those with ad blockers wouldn't get that warning.  So it's safe to assume that it has nothing to do with ads.

I'm on Firefox 38.0a1 and I'm not getting these pages.

Just tried it in Chrome and got the same error.

post-155566-0-79647400-1422268868.png

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

just had the same problem please check this out 

Avast has been blocking my access here since at least a month ago. I finally managed to browse the site without avast acting up yesterday, but just a couple of minutes ago it started going off again. I also got the Chrome page you guys posted. 

Just tried it in Chrome and got the same error.

Something to do with Google as this site shouldn't be flagged.

Currently downloading FireFox to see if it occurs there too. Will report in a minute or two.

Currently downloading FireFox to see if it occurs there too. Will report in a minute or two.

It should as they apparently use googles malware api.

blackshades on

Firefox has the same warning.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I wonder how many threads/posts there will be about this tomorrow. If Chrome flags the site then all Firefox users will be flagged as well. Since Firefox uses Chrome's malware API.

Firefox has the same warning.

Didn't get the warning, strange?

Nvm, there it is.