GTX 960 ON SALE AT A PC STORE!

UltraNeonGaming

*EDIT!!! THIS THREAD WAS MADE WAYYY BEFORE THE 960 WAS OFFICIALIY RELEASED!!!!*

SO... A PC HARDWARE STORE THAT I KNOW IS SELLING A GIGABYTE G1 GTX 960!!

I went to the store to buy a Strix 970 and a 850 Evo, I got them both, I could have gotten this but I didn't.

I blocked out the barcode.

LDqrCII.jpg

Ooooooh, awesome! :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I think NVIDIA isn't making the launch as big as we think, more like a silent release because AMD is giving so much pressure on them with those High end GPUs that a loud release would look like its all NVIDIA has against the new AMD Flagship

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

The hype is real

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

But what's the price?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Specs and price?!

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Specs and price?!

I didn't ask for the price... Dammit, don't know the specs since I didn't buy it

But what's the price?

I didn't ask... Opps

PCCG releases the 960's tomorrow 

But it's not red. Jokes, I could have bought it this very second

DunDunDun!!!  Tell us more @UltraNeonGaming

Well there were at least four on the shelf and I didn't ask the price, which is were I F*cked up. I could have bought it tho, I was too exited by my strix 970 and 850 Evo that I was getting

What store was this at?

At a somewhat near by PC hardware store, I don't really want to go into details

Holy sh*t! Can you believe it! Australia got a PC part (Not to mention a GPU) BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE!

No I think this is the first time it's so exciting :D

I didn't ask for the price... Dammit, don't know the specs since I didn't buy it

I didn't ask... Opps

But it's not red. Jokes, I could have bought it this very second

the specs are listed on the box usually

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Well there were at least four on the shelf and I didn't ask the price, which that's were I F*cked up. I could have bought it tho, I was too exited by my strix 970 and 850 Evo that I was getting

Ahh well :P lol. Thanks for letting us in on this though

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

But I didn't pick up the box... I screwed up my mission.

you suck at leaking info :P but you tried c:

But I didn't pick up the box... I screwed up my mission.

QUICK GO BACK NAOW

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

So I guess you have to get back to the shop and look it up...
For the sake of heaven, still our hunger for information :)

At $250 this card is very poor value IMO

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

you suck at leaking info :P

Well it's not really leaking because I asked the store: "Why the F*CK are you selling a 960 when it hasn't been anounced?" They said that they can sell but can't advertise it until it get's officially released.

At first since I wasn't wearing my glasses I thought it was a 980 but I went closer and paused for a second and looked like a weirdo to see it was a 960!

QUICK GO BACK NAOW

The store is closed, I'll have to go tomorrow but probably won't cos I am too lazy and the store is kind of far away, I will drive there if enough people want me to and if this thread get's enough attention