Rumor: Possible HTC One M9 Prototype Leaks

XTankSlayerX

One-M9-Leak.jpg

The French site Nowhere Else has been passed a couple of leaked shots and as usual, they’re blurry and not the best in detail or resolution. While the site says that they trust the source of these photos, I certainly have my doubts. There’s not much to go on here in either of the images, but it’s pretty clear that the device looks very much like previous HTC One devices. We have heard, quite recently in fact, that the HTC One for 2015 (if indeed they do release another One) is to follow closely in the HTC One M8’s footsteps. Having said that, I don’t think HTC would want to produce yet another iteration on the same sort of design language. HTC isn’t exactly a company that’s soaring high right now, and something fresh could help them a lot more than another solid device that stirs memories of last year’s device.

As for specs, there’s nothing new here, but we’ve heard previously that the One M9 could ship with a 20-megapixel camera and be powered by a Snapdragon 810 CPU. As for the DuoCamera, it’s hard to see in these images

Source: http://www.androidheadlines.com/2015/01/rumor-possible-htc-one-m9-prototype-leaks.html

Not too big of a fan of HTC but whatever they have in store is probably good. Can't wait.

Good looks like ultra pixel is gone.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

No, it's just been renamed to Epic Pixel instead. :P JK LOL

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

While I'm sitting here with my htc evo 4g let...

Damn phones are too damn expensive

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Considering that the M8 had a really nice design and I love mine, I won't be surprised if they stay with the same exterior design. The only gripe I have with the M8 is the rear camera so if they fixed that it will be one hell of a phone!

Whelp, guess my M8 is osbolete now.

Oh wait, this isn't Samsung. yay for HTC!

Considering that the jump between M7 to M8 wasn't so big the M9 will probably just slightly inprove upon things that weren't as good as they could be such as the camera, potentially a larger battery and few other minor tweaks.

You really are trying to keep that 'News Reporter' badge, aren't you? :D LOL

@XTankSlayerX

some say it may move to the front, just like the Desire 826....

Love my M8, have had HTC phones since they did the Touch HD back in 2008. Wouldn't have anything else now, they're always rock solid phones which just work

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Hahahahah HTC and there leaking 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

There seems to be so little difference between the M9 and M8, that I cannot see a good reason to actually get the M9 if you already have the M8.. unless there's something spectacular I'm missing here.

"Hidden optical drive, crouching PC-builder."

You really are trying to keep that 'News Reporter' badge, aren't you? :D LOL

@XTankSlayerX

Jelly much ?  :rolleyes:

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

not bad but i dont think ill be allowed to upgrade my galaxy s3 for a while.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Jelly much ?  :rolleyes:

Nah, I'm a bit full from dinner. Thanks for asking though, very nice of you. :P LOL

Nah, I'm a bit full from dinner. Thanks for asking though, very nice of you. :P LOL

Nope you are you keep asking.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Nope, you are, you keep asking.

LOL. How nice of me. :D:P JK

I love my M7 and am awaiting the coming of this eagerly, as it is well timed with my upgrade plan.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

now this reminded me of M8 and that kid that leaked the video of the M8, i wonder what happened to him  :huh:

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Mate, mine... Next: W8 and W9 lol

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

they clearly need to work more to make the device last longer than for that camera...

Hope they get rid of the black chin.

They need to have it there, or else they can't fit the massive speaker and everything else in there. I hated it when m8 was released, and said to myself I will never buy that phone. Now, I'm writing this from my m8 and the black chin actually makes it a lot more comfortable to write compared to low chin phones (my previous was nexus 5, it got a bit uncomfy after a lot of writing)

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.