What do you do when you're not on the computer?

MattTheMayor

Count down the days til my death hoping it comes sooner than later.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Wondering when my (Female) Friend and i are going to meet up again....

Yep, even tho we both have the same name, your way better off than me.

mainly Work, but im at a computer there too

Sports, friends, going out(parteyyyy), sleeping, some more friends and visiting my parents

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

Yep, even tho we both have the same name, your way better off than me.

Am i though? 

Having expensive things isnt all there is to life. I'm not doing well in school and i have no idea how im going to get through it.

I may have friends, or at least one who is very... I guess supportive and sweet but i think you're better off than i am in the long run.

Am i though? 

Having expensive things isnt all there is to life. I'm not doing well in school and i have no idea how im going to get through it.

I may have friends, or at least one who is very... I guess supportive and sweet but i think you're better off than i am in the long run.

I actually have more shittier things that you, you have more people who care about you, and you don't have bad grades.

I actually have more shittier things that you, you have more people who care about you, and you don't have bad grades.

Okay, yes i may be somewhat over run by expensive stuff (Note 4 was 100 dollars, G27 was 150...) And i don't exaclty feel like too many people care about me, Yes my parents do want the best for me but i feel like the only person actively providing support is my friend. 

Also, I don't have bad grades because i straight up don't get enough working to make it more than 2 letters on my report card.

EDIT: To the 3rd party peeps reading this, Yeah, i know we should probably talk about our issues via PM But... Yolo. Cause why not? Sorry :P

Okay, yes i may be somewhat over run by expensive stuff (Note 4 was 100 dollars, G27 was 150...) And i don't exaclty feel like too many people care about me, Yes my parents do want the best for me but i feel like the only person actively providing support is my friend. 

Also, I don't have bad grades because i straight up don't get enough working to make it more than 2 letters on my report card.

EDIT: To the 3rd party peeps reading this, Yeah, i know we should probably talk about our issues via PM But... Yolo. Cause why not? Sorry :P

nah i'll send one

planning out the next computer upgrade

buying better pc parts

building pcs for family (i kid you not, i have 3 i have to build by next  friday)

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Sleep.

Try and sell things on eBay to buy more computer parts.

I used to do Yoga and used to meditate a lot, I used to sing a bit too (in a choir etc.)  but I got out of the habit.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Legally stealing cars (Repo) and tech support at my local news station

Look for a computer to go on. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

90% of the time when im not on the computer its something i dont want to do and would rather get back on the computer

I dont have a life.. so yeah.. i just spend my time on the computer, and if not there, i am at work. Where i sadly do not spend my time on a computer. I have spent more or less all my free time on computers for at least 5 years and more. It is sad, really. But knowing myself, it wont change. So i'll just go on spending more time on the computer.

CPU i7-9700K @ 5 GHz Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F RAM Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (4x8) 3000 MHz GPU ASUS RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC x2 SLI Case Corsair Graphite 780T Storage 256 GB Samsung 860 EVO, 6 TB Seagate Barracuda PSU Corsair HX1200i, 1200W Display(s) ASUS PG279Q (1440p 165 Hz), ASUS VG248QE (1080p 144 Hz) Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 radiator Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Logitech G35 Operating System Windows 10