Rumble :(

LukaP

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Update : Rumble update: he appears to have an obstruction at the bottom opening of his stomach and needs exploratory surgery

10932268_819933681412164_635878337_n.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Get well rumble, we are with you :/

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

You worry about a cat, what has the world has come up to when thousands of humans die daily? (no offense)

thousands of humans are born each day too :o

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

thousands of humans are born each day too :o

dont feed the troll please

hundreds of horses are born every day

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

dont feed the troll please

hundreds of horses are born every day

horses never die<3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

horses never die<3

i have gifs determining that to be a lie sadly

why do you have gifs of that?!?!

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

why do you have gifs of that?!?!

you dont wanna know

you dont wanna know

you're a bit screwed up, aren't you?

just kidding, don't hate me

Back on topic:

Y3fPKFh.png

Sorry to hear about Rumble. :( Stay strong Linus.. the LTT forum is here for you.

Hope Rumble gets better soon.

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

you dont wanna know

i swear on my mum if you harm any equine >:C

There was something lodged in his stomach according to Linus's instagram

#pray4rumble

Welcome to LTT! Feel free to PM me if you just wanna chat, I love conversation!

If you ever have any audio questions, wether it's software, hardware, or production and theory, feel free to ask me. Odds are I can help you, or get you help. 

DDDDDDDDDDDDD: pls get well soon :(

sorry (not sorry) for max size font

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Where does my glue come from then?

dragon "milking" machines of course! 

I JUST REALIZED I MAY HAVE CAUSED THIS D::::

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/279533-this-saddens-me/

My thanks to those who expressed their well wishes and my thanks to colonel mortis and the rest of the mod team who cleaned this thread before I had to see a discussion about my pet turn into a hate storm between the members of my community.

My thanks to those who expressed their well wishes and my thanks to colonel mortis and the rest of the mod team who cleaned this thread before I had to see a discussion about my pet turn into a hate storm between the members of my community.

This is so sad. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family across the continent.

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

I hope everything goes well for Rumble. While I'm glad you did a LinusCatTips video. I am very sad to hear the news.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Oh, rumble was his cat? I thought Linus himself was dehydrated because of CES or something. Sorry @LinusTech. :(

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Oh, rumble was his cat? I thought Linus himself was dehydrated because of CES or something. Sorry @LinusTech. :(

rocket and rumble , his two lovely cats 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Lord Linus, I pray to Lord Gaben for Rumble and yourself

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I'm not much of a cat person as I prefer dogs, but a pet is still a pet, no, a friend is still a friend.

I hope Rumble gets well soon. :(

Intel i5 4460 || Deepcool Gammaxx S40 || Gigabyte H97 Gaming 3 || Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb DDR3 1600 CL9 || Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Asus 24x DVDRW OEM || Bitfenix Comrade Window White || Asus VX239h || Razer Blackwidow 2013 || Razer Deathadder Chroma || Windows 8.1 x64 SL || Crucial M550 256gb || Deepcool RGB Led Controller