Rumble :(

LukaP

Just wanted to say that i hope he gets better, and that my thoughts are with him :(

@LinusTech

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Wha happen?

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Wha happen?

what happened to him? Not following him recently on youtube and hardly ever use twitter.

he is massively dehydrated and is on IV now, he lost 2lbs in the week linus was gone. Vets have ruled out pancreatitis, but he is still barely improving

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

:( 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

he is massively dehydrated and is on IV now, he lost 2lbs in the week linus was gone. Vets have ruled out pancreatitis, but he is still barely improving

Ohh its about a cat... i thought someone in the team got injured or smth

Edit: Im gonna assume the cat is named Rumble?

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Noooo! I hope he gets better. The poor thing. :( 

He will be in my thoughts and prayers.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

You worry about a cat, what has the world has come up to when thousands of humans die daily? (no offense)

I worry about lifes i have come in contact with. call me cruel but i dont care if a human dies when i have not known him. im much more succeptible to an innocent animal who cant help itself dyin

also why do you care what i care about? i dont come barging into your house when youre sad because you got a bad grade or somehting and start being all moral how you should worry about problems worse than your own. no, i let you worry about thta, because its none of my business. and neither is this any of yours

You worry about a cat, what has the world has come up to when thousands of humans die daily? (no offense)

Animals are living creatures too. Damn.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Linus and his family is also unknown to you, you only know him through Internet. Same as me.

but i have come in contact with them through this, and so i care about them, i would also care if something were to happen to linus, or anyone who linus cares about, because i care about them. 

It's not that strange. I am sure I would be more sad if my dog became really sick than if some person I did not even know existed became sick.

The further away from us something is, the less we care. Imagine if every single people's death on the earth was as sad to you as your closest friend or a family member dying. You'd be crying constantly.

That's why the commercials urging you to donate money shows a sad child suffering, tells you the name of the child and so on, instead of just going "children in Africa are starving, DONATE NOW!". The more you know about a person or thing, the more you care.

This is not something new either, we have always been like this. We evolved to be like this.

I hope Rumble gets well soon.

I worry about lifes i have come in contact with. call me cruel but i dont care if a human dies when i have not known him. im much more succeptible to an innocent animal who cant help itself dyin

also why do you care what i care about? i dont come barging into your house when youre sad because you got a bad grade or somehting and start being all moral how you should worry about problems worse than your own. no, i let you worry about thta, because its none of my business. and neither is this any of yours

none of us can help ourself dyin bro lol

none of us can help ourself dyin bro lol

humans can. we can go to the doctor and get pills for not dying from something retarded like a pneumonia. a cat depends on a human to help it

As much as you Americans loves Animals for being your pet, you should also make sure that you don't kill them to make your meals otherwise it would be an irony.

that is a retarded point. i wouldnt keep a pig as a pet, and i wouldnt eat a cat. same as you wouldnt kick a cow for no reason, and i eat beef daily, and enjoy it. you cant compare cultures like this

Guys will you stop fighting about cats and humans or whatever, just be on topic and pray for Rumble, Linus would not like this fighting

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Guys will you stop fighting about cats and humans or whatever, just be on topic and pray for Rumble, Linus would not like this fighting

we arent fighting, its just two cultures colliding. dont worry my thoughts are with Rumble and his family from the moment i heard of it

As much as you Americans loves Animals for being your pet, you should also make sure that you don't kill them to make your meals otherwise it would be an irony.

Americans really =.=  how does americans even get in here that make no sense ??? Also Da fuq are you even talking about. If i have a pig or a cow as a pet why would i want to eat them ? The point of having a pet is to take care of them not to eat them. How can you fail at understanding a simple concept like that ? 

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

but still as another guy pointed out they all have souls and feeling, why no equality for all animals? Don't twist words of Jesus Christ.

where the fuck did you get jesus in here... im an atheist... and not even american. or even close

where the fuck did you get jesus in here... im an atheist... and not even american. or even close

Just ignore them, they're utterly stupid.

I'm sure Rumble will be fine,he is improving slightly after all.

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

Well I am not American so I can't speak for them but I would never even think of eating my dogs. Right now I am eating beef though (I am eating lunch white writing this). I am okay with this for the same reason stated above. I had no personal connection to the cow so I was okay with it dying. If I for some reason had raised the cow as my pet I would not have been able to eat it. I never saw, heard or touched this particular cow when it was alive so I don't care.

Just ignore them, they're utterly stupid.

I'm sure Rumble will be fine,he is improving slightly after all.

yes i hope so as well :/ 

He is..... "Special." Let's not feed the trolls.

He is..... "Special." Let's not feed the trolls.

im ignoring him, i thought he was serious... just report him, so the mods clean this up.

but you still didn't answered the actual question, what's all about that inequality for different animals?

You mean the "inequality" of being okay with eating some animals but not others?

It's the same reason we feel sadder when a family member dies compared to an old man in Africa. The more you know about something the more you care about it. I care more about my dogs than I do for the dogs from the same litter.

Why? Because I know them more.

Cow is god messenger in Hinduism

Good think I don't believe in Hinduism.

You mean the "inequality" of being okay with eating some animals but not others?

It's the same reason we feel sadder when a family member dies compared to an old man in Africa. The more you know about something the more you care about it. I care more about my dogs than I do for the dogs from the same litter.

Why? Because I know them more.

Good think I don't believe in Hinduism.

just ignore him please, it will go away

but you still didn't answered the actual question, what's all about that inequality for different animals?

first person of Zooilist, the movement of he equality in animals!

For every Kg of bacon sold there is 1.33 Kg of chicken wings!!!!!!!

Cow is god messenger in Hinduism

but not in our culture. we are living in a Western culture, that has different values as Hinduism.

That means whenever I am in india, I am not eating a big beef burger in front of everyone, but I do not expect you to force me into your believes, in a different culture

This is the true face of America, Let it Come.

xD

I'm Australian btw. 

Yeah lol, report this fool. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!