LTT Jokes Thread

Assassin

My favorite, my absolute favorite, is your mom jokes. Especially when they are said to me.

Why? Because my response is now always: "My Mom's dead." 

I don't know. I just find their awkwardness at that reply funny. ... I'm a disturbed person.

lol.

Did I say anything that was that explicit?

I really hope not as that was the worst dead baby joke I know....

Well, Losing your virginity implies sex and I would like this thread to continue so, ya 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Screw the rules...

My girlfriend is into some really strange role-play when we have sex. She always insists on pretending to be 14 years old.

I don't get why, she'll be 14 in a couple of years anyway.

I don't find this funny because there were two 12 year olds at my school that went at it in the bathroom

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

A woman gives birth to a baby. The doctor that delivered it takes it and throws it against a wall, drop kicks it etc.

The mother was very distressed and started freaking out. Whilst being held back by the nurses, she pleaded "WHYYY!!??"

The doctor holds the baby upside down and says "I'm just fucking with you, it was born dead". 

DAYUMMM!

"Just thought I'd nip over to my Nan's, and fair play to her, at 96, she had all the Halloween decorations up, cobwebs and insects in the windows and a skeleton on the couch.

She always makes a big effort, but there was no answer...I'll pop back next year." - Sickipedia

Twitter makes you improve your writing, the 140 character limit forces you to master the art of getting to the point

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Ahh, screw it.

Q: How do you know your sister is on her period?

A: Your dad's cock tasts like blood

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I gotta give it to Joel, very brave of him to start this thread. It'll be interesting to see how this goes down, but of course I hope it doesn't have to get locked so people please respect the CoC and keep that dark humor going :)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

where did timmie go after the explosion...everywhere

wanna know why the usa couldnt win the war against south africa.....because they couldnt hit the blank(works better in spanish)

You mean the dead have risen?!

I mean the ones that are now living today. the Isrealis, most of whom are jewish, are required to actively serve in their countries military and learn their countries history, much in part due to WWII. my parents went on tour there recently and i believe, if my memory severs me right, is what they said. so take with some salt.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

where did timmie go after the explosion...everywhere

wanna know why the usa couldnt win the war against south africa.....because they couldnt hit the blank(works better in spanish)

I know what you mean.

Don't get mad, get even...

A beautiful woman is standing on a bridge, looking over the side and thinking about jumping off.

A homeless man walks up to her. She sees the man coming and says, "Go away! There's nothing you can say to change my mind!"

He says, "Well, if you're going to kill yourself anyway, why don't we have sex? At least I'll enjoy it."

"Absolutely not! You're disgusting!", she replies. The man turns and starts walking away.

"Is that all you're going to say? You're not going to try to convince me that life is worth living? Where are you going?"

"I have to make it down to the bottom. If I hurry, you'll still be warm!", he says.

ha, call me a horrible person, but that made me laugh/chuckle

Main rig: Coursair Air 540, Amd 8120(stock clock, had it up to 4.6), Gigabyte 990 fx ud3,  MSI DCU2 r9 280x, seasonic 1000w platinum, Samsung 830 64 GB ssd, Seagate 1tb, 4 GB (2x2) G.Skill, 

Secondary: Define r4, Amd A10 5800k(4.6), 1x Sapphire 7950, MSI FM2-A85xa, 8 GB coursair vengeance ram, Seasonic 1250w Gold, 500GB 840 Evo, 223GB 2.5 Hdd, 80 Gb Seasonic, Samsung CD/dvd

Please don't start dead baby jokes. 

They are funny at first, but then you realize "wtf am I laughing at? This is terrible. And I am terrible for laughing."

... What do you call a guy with no arms and legs in front of a door? ... Matt. What do you call a guy with no arms and legs in a pile of leaves? Russel. What do you call a guy with no arms and legs in the ocean? Bob.

Those are equally terrible.

Its just a joke if you can't handle it get off this thread.

A man is sitting in a hospital room when the doctor walks in.

"I have some bad news" says the doctor. "You have Cancer and Alzheimer's."

The man laughs and says "well at least I don't have cancer!"

Such an old joke but it's still kinda funny.

What's easier to unload?

A truck full of babies or

A truck full of ping pong balls

Babies, because you can use a pitchfork :3

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Why did Annie fall off the swing?

She had no arms

Why couldn't she hug her dad?

She had no dad

Knock knock, who's there?

Not Annie...

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

My favorite, my absolute favorite, is your mom jokes. Especially when they are said to me.

Why? Because my response is now always: "My Mom's dead." 

I don't know. I just find their awkwardness at that reply funny. ... I'm a disturbed person.

Yes you are lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

What is the hardest part of a cabbage to eat?

The wheelchair

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

This thread is going to be locked. I can see the appeal in creating a thread solely for these type of jokes but the number of offensive and un-called for jokes posted was just over the top. 

• 1 month later...

post any jokes whether it's original or from someone else.

i found this in youtube comments

"How do you stop a clown from laughing?
You shoot his family."

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an army.
  ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂      ☻/ This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il███████████████████]. /▌ Copy and Paste this all over
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..  / \ Youtube Linus Tech Tips if you are with us

Quote me to get a reply!

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an army.

▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂        ☻/ This tank & Bob are against Google+

Il███████████████████]. /▌ Copy and Paste this all over

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..  / \ Youtube if you are with us

stahp it bob.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Your mother is so ugly even fluorine wouldnt react with her

*chemistry joke, fluorine is the most reactive element*

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1