LTT Jokes Thread

Assassin

couple more:

What do you sit on, sleep on and brush your teeth with?

A chair, a bed, and a toothbrush.

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

"K"

post-18973-0-13400900-1378254256_thumb.j

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

Whats the differnce between and jew and a pizza.

Pizza doesnt scream when you put it in the oven.

------------------------

My epileptic girlfriend is horrible in bed.

So as a treat on my birthday she lets me put a strobe light in her face.

------------------------

BBC News: 'Rapist may have HIV from victim'

Not sure the word victim has been properly assigned

When I joined the police I thought that I'd just be a bobby on the beat, but on my first day the Detective Inspector asked me to take part in a rape investigation.

"Is this because you think I have the potential to be a good detective?" I asked.

"No" he replied, " it's because we've got the results from your DNA sample.".

Keeping it tame with the jokes atm...... but they are always fun, so lets share :D

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

Why did Annie fall from the swing?

Cause she didn't have arms

Knock knock

Who's there?

Not Annie

I could go on.... But I'm afraid my humor is so dark you can't even see it during the night, so I'll probably get insulted by people.....

But anyway here's another one

When did Hitler die?

When he got the gas bill

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

i could tell a joke, but i would offend all:

women, children, Blacks, Asians, French, and Mexicans. Lets not forget about all the dead baby's that would be furious too... 

yeah... i better stay clear of this one. Im afraid the man with no arms and no legs will come after me

~Judah

My favorite "horse walks into a pub" joke

A white horse walks into a pub and asks for a whisky.
The landlord says: "Hey, we've got a whisky named after you."
The horse replies: "What, Eric?"

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

This is a good one but needs attention ..

A guy with a gun enters a bar. 'Who the f**k had sex with my wife?

A voice was heard in the background'

You don`t have enough bullets mate!'                                                                                                                                          :D

• 5 weeks later...

Title says it all, I will start.

"I am not going to hurt you, I am going to giga-hurt you!"

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

Congratulations you thought of a funny all by yourself. 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Damn you guys are mean, i thought it was good xD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Oh here's a classic one:

Baby you turn my GT8800 into a Titan: harder (aluminum construction) more powerful (ahem) and longer with PCB (p*nis) extension!

"I'm going to overclock and bench you tonight, baby!" ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

THAT WAS BAD

What happen to the binary joke? Is it that common now? Or does no one even remember it....

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

"That guy over there is a Pentium 4. He talks a big game, but he's nothing more than hot exhaust air." :ph34r:

WHY AM I DOING THIS

"I'm going to overclock and bench you tonight, baby!" ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

THAT WAS BAD

"I want to pump my coolent around your tubes"

Aren't these techie pick up lines, there was a topic with a lot of replies around a month ago

Aren't these techie pick up lines, there was a topic with a lot of replies around a month ago

I don't know. I just thought it was fun

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes