Luke is so MLG and elitist

PlayModeOn

lol 

thoughts?

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

lol that was actually pretty fun. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

So where is it that I put ALL OF MY YES?

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Once again edited by a 13y.o. but Luke is on fucking point as always - magnificent bastard

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Excellent

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I don't know if I'm liking this stuff.. The first 2 videos with it were.. OK funny, but now it's just not professional anymore

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

-deleted post-

What was wrong with your post?

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I don't know if I'm liking this stuff.. The first 2 videos with it were.. OK funny, but now it's just not professional anymore

Professional isn't in LTT's vocabulary. It's all hidden behind great editing.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

What was wrong with your post?

I was gonna say to leave professionalism to corporations and sale pitches. But that just sounds silly.

^ But then this is true lol 

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

I'm too old for these newest abbreviations. I'm guessing that "MLG" stands for "Major League Gaming"?

Yeah, but they don't want to upload the WAN after party on YouTube because the channel had to stay professional.. 

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I'm too old for these newest abbreviations. I'm guessing that "MLG" stands for "Major League Gaming"?

Yep.

Yep.

Thanks! ;)

Once again edited by a 13y.o. but Luke is on fucking point as always - magnificent bastard

I hear ya.

Didn't realize that LTT actually edited this..... 

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Best video evar. I r8 8/8 m8

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

I was gonna say to leave professionalism to corporations and sale pitches.

Kinda true... IMO there's a difference tho between interesting / creative editing and the hacky stuff they've been doing in some vids lately with all the soundeffects, spinning / whacky zoom in&outs and crap floating around on the screen. Feels like its aimed at kids with 5 second attention spans.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Yea. A public figure who influences a large sum of people with his video openly supports a rather distasteful concept of superoity

Let us worship the idea of acting better than others for what they play on.

Oh wait...people already do. <_<

I love ya Luke, I do, but I seriously hope you don't actually believe console players are peasants or that they sit around eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew all day playing CoD (degrading someone for what they play...). That would seriously disappoint me. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I love everything about the video. I especially love the fact that some people don't get the joke. Especially given:

1. Slick's love of the Wii U (exhibit A)

2. The video description (i.e. "please check out Linus' Tech Quickie video on PC vs Console for our real views on the topic")

3. Slick's comment under the video. If you didn't see it then.....

Hey guys! Just want to re-iterate on the description.

Didn't want to actually rustle and jimmies here - I realize it probably did... I was honestly trying to let off some steam after a few days of very serious reviews and not much sleep. Deep down I believe all gamers should come together and that if we truely want to get rid of things like platform exclusives we need to work together as one. Developers like Ubisoft have been wronging gamers as a whole lately and we should stand together against that fact.

Sorry if I offended anyone - Completely honestly I have been spending more time gaming on my Wii-U lately than anything else, I won't hate you for your purchasing decisions and I just hope you have a fun time gaming in general regardless of what you're playing on.

As always... Thanks for watching :D

But I guess some people don't have even a tiny bit of a sense of humour. Which kinda makes me wonder how people have managed to hold their shit together with all of the stuff that has always gone on with this channel. I mean really, every other video Linus is making a joke about how "hard" a casing is or "the nice racks" or similar. People actually got worked up over this, what actually seems more like a shot at the people who take the "platform wars" stuff seriously? Wow, just wow. I don't have the words. Although when a joke is lost on some that only ever makes the joke even better.

And FYI I say this as a dude who's clearly a Nintendo fanboy. I have the opening screen to Super Mario Kart as my Avatar for crying out loud. I wasn't in the least bit "offended" by this video and I think that if anyone was they really need to chill.

;)

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Kinda true... IMO there's a difference tho between interesting / creative editing and the hacky stuff they've been doing in some vids lately with all the soundeffects, spinning / whacky zoom in&outs and crap floating around on the screen. Feels like its aimed at kids with 5 second attention spans.

It's done to mock kids. Me and my friend group all think it's funny and they wouldn't of done it if it wasn't funny..

They were never professional.  :rolleyes:

Yeah, but they don't want to upload the WAN after party on YouTube because the channel had to stay professional.. 

It isn't to 'stay professional'. WAN Show and After Party ars separated to distinguish different types of content. It's why there's TechQuickie and ChannelSuperFun.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I know, right.

They were never professional. :rolleyes:

It isn't to 'stay professional'. WAN Show and After Party ars separated to distinguish different types of content. It's why there's TechQuickie and ChannelSuperFun.

I really want to see the after party but I live in Europe so it streams at 2 AM or something like that.