The title pretty much says it all. But "What are you excited for in 2015?". Is their anything coming out in the coming year you are particularly interested in?

Personally, I can't wait for Windows 10 to come out, the Linus Media Group to get their New Office and for 4K Screens to become cheaper.

linus_cover.png

GTA V PC, R9 3XX Series (Im hoping something with great price/performance is somewhere in there) and i believe the new tomb raider was announced for this year, if it isnt 2016. 

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

GTA V  PC (pre-orderinbg it this week :P), Amd 300 series GPU's, possible intel core i5 broadwell?

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

Tech wise I'm super excited for GTA V for PC. More personally I'm excited to finish my second year of medical school and get more hands on with patients rather than be a classroom cramming as much information in my head as possible. 

Windows 10

GTA 5

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

The New Horizons probe is getting closer and we are going to finally see Pluto with a lot more detail.

That's what I'm waiting to happen.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

If Hyper Light Drifter come this year then I'm excited for this game because it's a badass looking game (if you love the style of it)

Phanteks Evolv ATX, CableMods release of cables for AX PSUs and not really tech related but hopefully a new car :)

New Motorbike  :D

Tech-related?

Windows 10

The actual Performance of the r3xx series

Then the question if i shuld return my 970 to get something from team red

Witcher 3

The idea to wrap all the cales in my house with cornings fibre illuminated stuff cause that'd be baller :D

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

390X...time for the AMD to put gasoline all over the green and lush forests of NVIDIA.

There have been many wars that have rocked the face of Earth, Many have heard of WWI, WWII, The Cold War, The Vietnam War and the Iraq War. But there has been a war that only a handful of humans know.....AMD vs Intel. It all started in 1985 when Intel released the first 32bit processor, the Intel 386. This war has been raging on for decades and Intel and AMD are still at each others throats. Fanboys have been ruthlessly killed, motherboards have been short circuited and most gruesome of all... CPU pins have been bent. Stop this war before it is too late. #STOPTHISWAR

Gta V and Dying Light.

GTA V: Thats a good pick but it is a port and you never know.

Dying Light: 

DyingLight.exe Has Stopped Working

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

GTA V: Thats a good pick but it is a port and you never know.

Dying Light: 

DyingLight.exe Has Stopped Working

You can't judge something before it's released.

Dying Light runs marvelously for me. Also, they're actually pushing hard for patches so I'm not going to say it's another Unity.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

When there's money do i go for 980 classy.

Or wait for a GM200 Lightning/Classfied?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Mortal Kombat X. Hell yes.
And the new 2015 Need For Speed game. Hopefully something that is "actually" good from the franchise

Spoiler

Long shot list:

1. Oculus rift Q4 2015

2. Windows 10 (hoping to see some Linux like desktop capabilities)

3. GTX 1080 for 4K gaming and to give the Oculus Rift the gfx power it needs

Most certainly list:

1. GTA 5

2. Project cars

3. Cities XXXL

4. HomeWorld 1 & 2 (re-mastered)

When o when o when list:

1. Unreal Engine 4 to have good 2D UI capabilities that are easy to work with and advanced enough to create something like eve's UI without the need of a 3rd party component purchase!

2. Leap Motion sensor with 2x the accuracy

3. Adobe to create and release Flash Builder 5 and make it good for a change

4. An advanced JavaScript editor which can intelisense any libs/apis that get linked to a page or include correctly and quickly (as well as css and html intelisense)

5. Making the decision to use UE4 or Unity5 for Rift development