Real good options for monitors. There is currently not a single monitor available that feels like a good investment...  :mellow:

What about the Benq BL2710PT?  It was rated highly by NCX, Prad.de, HardForum, and TFTCentral. 

Intel 12400F | 2x8 3000Mhz Corsair LPX | ASRock H570M-ITX  | Noctua DH-N14 | Corsair MP50 480GB | Meshilicious | Corsair SF600Fedora

Thanks let me know if I said something useful. Cheers!

Windows 10, GTA V, and the chance to dive back into the old-school Resident Evil games (Capcom is making a remaster of Resident Evil 1 for the PC).

I hated Resident Evil 5 and 6, too much action for someone who grew up with Resi 1 and 2.

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

Also, It's going to be a fun year watching 360/ps3 owners panic as their consoles get pushed into retro territory and AAA titles finally get the x86 attention they deserve.

Not fun. Hilarious :lol:

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

What about the Benq BL2710PT?  It was rated highly by NCX, Prad.de, HardForum, and TFTCentral. 

I still have this bad feeling about Benq; Can't quite let go of the fact that they were only producing low-quality budget monitors just a couple of years back. I've only ever felt comfortable investing in Dell monitors... so I'm mostly waiting to see what they will release in 2015. :)

Cheers,

Linus

I'm hoping that I'll be able to save up enough money for my PC build.

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

3 Things-

950/950Ti  ^_^

4K monitors with a price tag of $230 or less  :)

AMD FX-10000 Series  :blink:

not sure. I am deciding between good old windows 7 or new 8.1. I get both free soo, hard to decide, they is no real price difference here:D

Windows 10 is being released in 2015. That will be like Windows 7 and Windows 8 in one operating system. What do you think of Windows 10 from what you've seen?

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Code of Conduct ■ Suggestions ■ Report a Bug ■ FAQ with Windspeed36 ■ Useful Links ■ Memes

I still have this bad feeling about Benq; Can't quite let go of the fact that they were only producing low-quality budget monitors just a couple of years back. I've only ever felt comfortable investing in Dell monitors... so I'm mostly waiting to see what they will release in 2015. :)

Their history does play on my mine but they are worth a shout; their QC is definitely better than Dell's, though the warranty isn't as good.

Intel 12400F | 2x8 3000Mhz Corsair LPX | ASRock H570M-ITX  | Noctua DH-N14 | Corsair MP50 480GB | Meshilicious | Corsair SF600Fedora

Windows 10, GTA V, and the chance to dive back into the old-school Resident Evil games (Capcom is making a remaster of Resident Evil 1 for the PC).

I hated Resident Evil 5 and 6, too much action for someone who grew up with Resi 1 and 2.

Windows 10 is quite a popular option here. I wish Linus would make a video on it where they do a hands-on video of the Consumer Preview.

Code of Conduct ■ Suggestions ■ Report a Bug ■ FAQ with Windspeed36 ■ Useful Links ■ Memes

R9 3XX Series :D

Core2 Quad Q9400 @ 3.00GHz ✦  8GB Corsair RAM ✦Asus P5G41Tm - Lx3 ✦ Sapphire R9 270 Dual-X ✦ WD Caviar Green 640 GB ✦ Seagate Barracuda 160GB ✦ Fractal Design Define R5 ✦ 1Life ps:jet 700W ✦  

Lenovo Y520 - GTX1050Ti - i77700k - 250GB Samsung M.2 NVME SSD  :D 

Your image hasn't popped up?? 

It hasn't? Anyway it's the 007 Spectre Movie poster

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

GTA V On PC

Halo 5 On Xbox

New Monitor swag

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

• 4K IPS 60+Hz monitor with GSync/FreeSync at 600/800Euros.
  • Windows 10
  • No Exclusives. I don't give a poop if consoles disappear.
  • GTA V

This, and for mobile phone manufacturers to realise that consumers want longer battery life not thinner phones. 

New R9 3xx bombshell :D

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

• 4K IPS 60+Hz monitor with GSync/FreeSync at 600/800Euros.
  • Windows 10
  • No Exclusives. I don't give a poop if consoles disappear.
  • GTA V

4K and Windows 10 are quite popular choices here. I'm interested in both for 2015. I'm just more interested in Windows 10 for now, I'm trying to avoid Windows 8 because I don't like the UI. But if Windows 10 turns out as expected it will be the best of both worlds with Windows 7 Ease of Use and Window 8's added features.

It hasn't? Anyway it's the 007 Spectre Movie poster

I see. I recommend postimage.org for Image Hosting. :)

LTT new office, W10 (if it's a free upgrade) and GTA V PC. Scrap that, GTA V PC.

Cool.

I think I need to edit the top post. Just found some other things I can't wait for.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to save up enough money for my PC build.

Cool. I want to get into PC Building but do not have the money to do so at the moment. Maybe in 2015 I can look into it more. :)

3 Things-

950/950Ti ^_^

4K monitors with a price tag of $230 or less :)

AMD FX-10000 Series :blink:

Yes, hopefully the price of 4K will come down like HD did. My dad still can't get over the price of a TV he saw with 4K even though I explain to him that the price will come down much like HD. Remember when HD first came out, TVs were expensive.

R9 3XX Series :D

Cool.

GTA V On PC

Halo 5 On Xbox

New Monitor swag

#MonitorSwag :)

This, and for mobile phone manufacturers to realise that consumers want longer battery life not thinner phones.

Yeah, I would go for a phone that was slightly thicker but has a longer batter life any day. Obviously, not to the point I would go with a brick phone.

New R9 3xx bombshell :D

Cool.

Meet, no problem.

Get though...

Hahaha

Broadwell and Skylake

Windows 10

LMG New Office

Mainstream DDR4

and I REALLY hope that AMD makes a new CPU.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.