Linus' keep on diggin' shirt design stolen

sandpiper131

But this isn't based off the Ubisoft anything.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

PeachAndBarf ripped it off, not the website itself.

and im pretty sure they didn't even rip it off, as I doubt this one is ubisoft related.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Not 8-bit.

Won't buy.

| CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.4Ghz  | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming  | CPU COOLING: FRACTAL DESIGN S36 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus Vii HERO | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600MHz  | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 850W Fully Modular | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | SSD: 256GB Crucial MX100 | DISPLAY: Dell U2414H | HEADSET: Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Surround |

@LinusTech this really is a complete ripoff, no matter whats it based off of

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Linus needs to;

A. Do something about this and speak to them to take it down.

or

B. Brush it off and accept the compliment that it was a good idea and know that anyone that was gonna buy the shirt he's promoting will buy the Linus version anyway.

CURRENT: intel i9-10900K ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero ROG Strix RTX 3090 32GB 3600MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro RM1000i Lian Li O11-Dynamic

OFFICE: intel i5-3570K ASUS Z77 mITX EVGA GTX 970 SC 16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP Silverstone SFX PSU Fractal Design Node 202

Isn't "Keep On Diggin'" a rather common term? Or am I losing it?

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Hate to break it to ya kids, but Keep on diggin.... keep on Rockin... Keep on truckin.... yadda yadda t-shirts have been around for DECADES.

Linus, despite what the drooling fanboys think, did not coin the phrase "Keep on digging"

Shit, it is actually a Ripoff.

b141e25a769fff6a58572cede170d5b6.png

@Slick @LinusTech

| CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.4Ghz  | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming  | CPU COOLING: FRACTAL DESIGN S36 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus Vii HERO | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600MHz  | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 850W Fully Modular | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | SSD: 256GB Crucial MX100 | DISPLAY: Dell U2414H | HEADSET: Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Surround |

Isn't "Keep On Diggin'" a rather common term? Or am I losing it?

No, it was invented the day Linus said it..

Millennials invented beards, skinny pants, metal lunchboxes, tattoos.... etc

No, it was invented the day Linus said it..

Millennials invented beards, skinny pants, metal lunchboxes, tattoos.... etc

Ah, I thought that might be it.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

based on the release date of the PeachandBarf shirt (11/15/2014), It appears that its pretty damn close, like within a day. 

also, I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but the keep digging joke is as old as the hills.. In fact my grade 8 teacher used to say "keep on diggin" whenever someone tried to create an excuse for unfinished homework, and he would do the digging motion... I was in grade 8 seventeen years ago.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

In other news, Linus promoted several torrent sites including Pirate Bay more then a few dozen times

and used pirated movies in his earlier videos.

Fanboyism.,.. gotta love it

They tried. And failed. Good lord that looks fugly

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

pretty sure linus and them ripped the term off from us minecraft loosers 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I always thought the "Keep on Diggin" shirt was minecraft-ish and cool for that sole reason; but it's a common phrase. It's like saying linus coined the term "Thanks Dude!".

Shit, it is actually a Ripoff.

Using the term "Keep on diggin" in relationship to Ubisoft and EA predates Linus and Luke ever using it.

Linus did not discover North America or invent the lightbulb either, despite popular belief.

Using the term "Keep on diggin" in relationship to Ubisoft and EA predates Linus and Luke ever using it.

Linus did not discover North America or invent the lightbulb either, despite popular belief.

But Kim Jung does not poop or pee; that is fact. He works so hard leading his glorious country that his powerful energy just destroys it inside. He does not have a but-thole either since its practically useless. 

PeachAndBarf ripped it off, not the website itself.

and im pretty sure they didn't even rip it off, as I doubt this one is ubisoft related.

Uh did you even click the link?

Get cosy while UbiEA keep on diggin.

Tags
Marketplace Category:Gaming > Video Games
All Products:masterraceubisoftdigging

Uh did you even click the link?

I don't think you understand

"Keep on digging" and a picture of a shovel is not some new idea that Linus came up with. They can make whatever clothes they want with that saying and image. So they mentioned Ubisoft in the description, so what? They haven't done anything wrong, all they've done is mimic the the hidden Ubisoft meaning at absolute worst.

I don't think you understand

"Keep on digging" and a picture of a shovel is not some new idea that Linus came up with. They can make whatever clothes they want with that saying and image. So they mentioned Ubisoft in the description, so what? They haven't done anything wrong.

No I don't think you understand. Linus didn't invent the phrase "keep on diggin'" and he didn't invent the shovel. I think you'd have to be an idiot to infer that anyone believes that. However you have to be deliberately ignorant to not see a striking similarity to an already existing, created and copyrighted product being monetised here. Which is kind of an issue.

a striking similarity to a copyrighted product

Do you actually think "keep on digging" with a picture of a shovel is copyrighted by Linus?

Fucking lol.

vgwoxg.gif

I guess we better get everyone who has previously made reference to "keep on digging" as a saying, and sue Linus Media Group then.