IF Intel Made Gpu's?

Mrbluee

Do you think they'll be any good?

and im not talking about integrated graphics but a physical card itself

and what do you think it'll be like?

"My Profile Picture Says Everything You Need To Know About Life"

nope unless they buy out nvidia

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Do you think they would be able to be paired with on board?

i think they would make for a good work station card, video editing an all that but gaming wise i think they would suck

Looking at Intel they would be expensive, probably good but even close to Nvidia or AMD graphics cards for the first ten years or so. I believe Intel will never move to making their own GPU's for at least another twenty years or so.

CPU - I7 4770k @ 4.3GHz GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Extreme RAM - 16GB of Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 2133MHz  Case - Corsair 800D PSU - Corsair AX1,200i CPU Cooler - Custom Liquid CPU Cooler SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Hard Drive - Western Digital Black 1TB.

They should stop with these stupid concepts and:

a) Start making some powerful CPUs, without the IG BS. CPUs for "power users", with proper manufacturing quality control, and no more "lottery" crap (like it's a privilege to give the consumer a quality product).

b) If they must, build a whole other family of CPUs, with IG, to be used in toys: Mobile devices, Consoles, and all that other BS.

Of course until the "other" starts competing, we will be destined to buy whatever crap they decide to give us (like Haswell), or rob a bank so that we can buy a two year old technology (X79 platform).

I know what they deserve, unfortunately there are no other options. I do, however, envy the fanboys that blindly lie to themselves, and buy an AMD platform.

no one can know exactly.  However given their resources they can build the most amazing gpu ... just they would need to spend money and we all know they carnage badly when they spend more money ... i mean look how much cheaper there cpus are to make now when compared with older ones. 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

nah

they would merge with nvidia

like amd bought ati

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Intel tried and failed miserably. Never hit the market.
Intel doesn't have the knowledge, skill, or expertise for making GPUs, hence why their Intel integrated graphics are crap, and performance is questionable (fluctuates greatly between games that got released with the Intel latest offering, and new non-greatly popular ones)

Lol it could have hyper threading xD

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Expensive and crap.

This man speaks the truth :)

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Not saying anything about the price, but if they really really wanted to.. They'd just buy out some dudes or tech they wanted, do some developing and it probably be badass..

More then enough money to do so..

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

They would unleash something like the titan. It would undoubtfully be powerful however the price would cause people to sell their houses.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

modest overclockers, running very hot and being ridiculously expensive I guess

Why do i always get blue screens? Why not a red one for a change?

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm

It would mean cherry picked pieces for reviewers and expensive and crappy overclockers for gamers.

PC in Profile